Character Creation Contest #5

• 166 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Edited By cbishop
DateSeries#TitleRatingRead the...
12/26/12CCC#5Character Creation Contest #5EDisclaimer

What's that I see? Another Character Creation Contest? Yep! Round 5!

Alright, folks, @wildvine won last time, but decided to bow out, because she couldn't be here to present the next contest (but she will be back in time to defend her title). So as winner by default, here I am, bringing you the next contest.

I think this contest has gotten pretty cool - each time, you guys and gals flex your muscles, come out swinging, and blow me away with the quality of your work, and it only improves from round to round. You've shown that you can take a general subject and turn it into something of your own - you all rock at that. So here's my challenge: can you take something a little more specific, and still hit a home run? Here's what I'm thinking:

No Caption Provided

General consensus seems to be that Batman has eclipsed Superman in popularity, because Batman just has way cooler villains, and I think Supergirl suffers from the same problem. So what've you got, writers? Can you come up with a villain to challenge Superman and/or Supergirl?

Rules:

#0) YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE PRESENTED IN A STORY! A character description is a fun teaser, but won't be counted as an entry!

1) Yes, this is the fan-fic forum, but for this contest, I want you to write a character that could legitimately show up in the DC Universe to challenge Superman or Supergirl. If we're writing characters with plausible roots in the DCU, we need to make peace now with the possibility that DC may come up with something similar in the future. Coincidence happens, people. So let it go and create your character. ;) Then put them in a story against Superman and/or Supergirl.

2) Your character has to be new. We are creating characters, not reformatting existing ones. However, that does not mean that your new character has no history with existing characters. That's okay.

3) Your character must have a name. If you can make Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong into an interesting character that's great, but name him Rama-Lama-Ding-Dong, so we all know who he is.

4) No alternate Earths Superman/Supergirl - it has to be the main DC Universe. Pre-New 52 is okay, because frankly, I'm not familiar with the New 52 Supes.

5) No evil twins. No enemy Kal or Kara from another universe, xerox ray, or whatever other silly way you could clone them.

No Caption Provided

6) Nothing and nobody goes to H'el. The character is too new, and we don't know enough about him. To connect a new character to H'el would mean too much speculation on the history and motivation of the H'el character. It would distract from your character, and make it near danged impossible to judge the quality of the idea.

7) Standard disclaimer: we have no claim on anything owned by DC Comics, and we're not making a claim here. We are writing fan-fic, having fun with exploring an idea, and that's it.

8) Word count: 1,100 words maximum (because someone had trouble with the 1,000 word limit last time). No minimum.

9) Deadline: January 16th. That's 3 weeks, instead of the standard 2, but I figure this coming week is going to be crazy for a lot of people, with New Year's and all, so extra week. Plus, that'll allow 1 week for the voting thread, and 1 week for the next contest to get posted, to get us to the end of January.

10) Edit your work. Your first post does not have to be your final post. You've got 3 weeks. If you post the first day, you have the rest of that time to tweak your piece however you see fit. Make use of it.

11) If I miss anyone, please invite them. I don't know a ton of people in the fan-fic forum (I went through previous contests to get most of those below).

@Irishlad@poze@joshmightbe@Time_Phantom@ekrolo@ThePoet@batkevin74@wildvine@Ravager4@CapFanboy@Omniscience@lykopis@The Impersonator@TheCannon@Joygirl@Pyrogram@WhiteSGPlayer@VyseCarma@wr3h@Mattersuit@Necrotic_Lycanthrope@The Poet@3ds24@tomdickharry1984@Project_Worm@Strafe Prower@RazzaTazz@evilvegeta74@BlackArmor@tea8765@minigunman123@Rogan2112@thespideyguy@AgeofHurricane@JonSmith@Jonny_Anonymous@jsav777@Sorceror_Swift@Liberty@mrdecepticonleader@Rabbitearsblog@4donkeyjohnson@xxxddd

12) @The Poet - if you would please pin this, sir.

13) Your work may not be in Kryptonese. ;)

Wanna see how it came out? Check out the CCC #5 - VOTING PAGE!

.Thanks for stopping in, and thanks for participating! :^D

cadenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cadenny

Create a Character caller (ORB). He can grow a crystalin orb that is programed with a super power. Each orb take 4 to 7 days to grow. It grows from Orbs bones and come out through the skin looking like a silver orb about the size of a penny. He has chalk white skin and black hair. Orb caries a couple of Guns for those times when he has no power crystals. Orbs powers can be nearly anything accept time travel.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cbishop

@cadenny said:

Create a Character caller (ORB). He can grow a crystalin orb that is programed with a super power. Each orb take 4 to 7 days to grow. It grows from Orbs bones and come out through the skin looking like a silver orb about the size of a penny. He has chalk white skin and black hair. Orb caries a couple of Guns for those times when he has no power crystals. Orbs powers can be nearly anything accept time travel.

Sounds cool. Now put that in a story, and you've got an entry. ;)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By batkevin74

@cbishop: Cool idea, I'll see what I can do

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop: Do we have to create a character and a story or intertwined?

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cbishop

@Pyrogram said:

@cbishop: Do we have to create a character and a story or intertwined?

Same as the previous contests, create your character within the story. Describing the character seperately like did isn't necessary (I'm curious to see his character in a story though!).

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pyrogram

Incase the Ping did not work, I will do it again.

Do not have much time to do more, so just did about half

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop: thanks

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By cbishop

@Pyrogram said:

@cbishop: thanks

Yep. Thanks for re-pinging peeps.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop: No problem.

Mr_Stagger_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Mr_Stagger_Lee

(Invites myself)

Anyway, 1,100 words on a superhero? I'm buggered. I might try something different this time.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Pyrogram

@WhiteSGPlayer: You got invited originally but it broke lol, Don`t go to different lol, it ahs to be a proper villain for him. Read up on him if need be Like i am going to do.

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By Night Thrasher

Character Name [Singularity]

Origin: The planet Xamax was dying. Boiling from combustion of the core of the planet the planet was about to explode. Dr. Shamus had forseen this and created a quantum teleporter to transport he and his then pregnant wife to an already charted planet. As the planet was dying and the doctor initiated the teleporter a magnetic field disturb the course and teleported the family into The Inbetweenst. Singularity was born in The Inbetweenst and his parents died shortly afterwards.

Powers: Being of The Inbetweenst gives singularity powers to manipulate time, space and Dark Matter. Allowing him to access weapons, people and technology from any point past, present or future from the exact place he is. He can manipulate the dark matter and energy that the Inbetweenst is made of and seems to be able to "timeport".

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#13  Edited By wildvine
No Caption Provided
batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By batkevin74

@Pyrogram said:

Incase the Ping did not work, I will do it again.

Do not have much time to do more, so just did about half

thanks

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#15  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I'll see what i can rustle up.

Though, this is all regrettable.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pyrogram

@batkevin74: No problem mate.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By cbishop

@WhiteSGPlayer said:

(Invites myself)

Anyway, 1,100 words on a superhero? I'm buggered. I might try something different this time.

@Pyrogram said:

@WhiteSGPlayer: You got invited originally but it broke lol, Don`t go to different lol, it ahs to be a proper villain for him. Read up on him if need be Like i am going to do.

what he said. ;)

@Night Thrasher: Looks great. Put it in a story, and you've got yourself an entry.

@wildvine: Looking forward to it, champ.

@AgeofHurricane said:

lol "regrettable?"

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@cbishop said:

@WhiteSGPlayer said:

(Invites myself)

@Pyrogram said:

what he said. ;)

@Night Thrasher: Looks great. Put it in a story, and you've got yourself an entry.

@wildvine: Looking forward to it, champ.

@AgeofHurricane said:

lol "regrettable?"

Yes, regrettable for those who'd dare participate in this after i've submitted my story ;).

If you get what i mean.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop: I may not enter, I have too much to write already ( re-imagined , and you know, life gets in the way ) , I am so glad this one is longer though, I may write something because of that if I get round to it.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By wildvine

@AgeofHurricane said:

Yes, regrettable for those who'd dare participate in this after i've submitted my story ;).

If you get what i mean.

Oh hey no. Hold my earrings. Its about to be on.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cbishop

@AgeofHurricane said:

lol "regrettable?"

If you get what i mean.

Ah, trash talk - alright. The entries have been pretty amazing in previous contests, so if you can back that up, I'll be interested to see it.

@Pyrogram said:

@cbishop: I may not enter, I have too much to write already ( re-imagined , and you know, life gets in the way ) , I am so glad this one is longer though, I may write something because of that if I get round to it.

Man, sit your whiny ay-double-ess in front of the keyboard and write me a Superman villain! Don't make me beat you like an Arkham escapee!

@wildvine said:

@AgeofHurricane said:

If you get what i mean.

Oh hey no. Hold my earrings. Its about to be on.

I don't hold earrings, but go get 'im.

@AgeofHurricane: (sorry, my callout box won't work) Be careful. Wildvine has a super soaker full of green pee. Don't ask. Just be careful.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop:

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By AgeofHurricane

@wildvine:

No Caption Provided

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AgeofHurricane

And, question, seeing as how there's a word count, that means it'd be dumb of me to write in CB script format...right ?

(only format i ever write in, but i can adapt)

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By wildvine

Its on dude. I hope you can put up a good fight.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AgeofHurricane
wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By wildvine

@AgeofHurricane said:

@wildvine: Fighting's in my blood, sweetie.

S'cool. I like competition.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AgeofHurricane
No Caption Provided

@wildvine:

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cbishop

@AgeofHurricane said:

@wildvine:

No Caption Provided

lol. No.

@AgeofHurricane said:

And, question, seeing as how there's a word count, that means it'd be dumb of me to write in CB script format...right ?

(only format i ever write in, but i can adapt)

Y'know, to be honest, we've never had a format question come up. I guess you could. My entry was in poetry form last time. But yeah, it's gonna affect your word count.

@AgeofHurricane said:

No Caption Provided

@wildvine:

Talk about a flame war. lol

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cbishop

@Pyrogram said:

@cbishop:

I sure underestimated your ability to procrastinate. Write me a story, dangit! Less meme, more story! lol

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By wildvine

You gonna write or post comic scans? : P

Avatar image for necrotic_lycanthrope
Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

*puts on poker glasses*

I''M ALL IN!

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By cbishop

@Necrotic_Lycanthrope said:

*puts on poker glasses*

I''M ALL IN!

Sweet!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Pyrogram

@cbishop: Damn you sly.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By wildvine

Gonna take my time and write something with an end this time.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By cbishop

@Pyrogram said:

@cbishop: Damn you sly.

On occasion, yes. ;)

@wildvine said:

Gonna take my time and write something with an end this time.

Well, I gave you an extra hundred words this time, so I'd hope so! ;P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: @cbishop: Good luck to you both, forgot to say it :D

poze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By poze

@cbishop: Well yes I'm going to write:

I never actually thought about doing this never really but he was just so wonderful! And handsome! The perfect man! I followed him almost every where! You don't really wanna know all the strange things I thought about.Well I put my self several times in danger just to see him!

But one day I found out his biggest secret! He was just a normal man! A journalist! But that wasn't the worst! He had girl friend! A ugly b*tch Lois Lane! She will pay for taking away my honey! That is what I thought but it turned different.

I am Reichelle Ruts aka The Root! I had some few powers I could create doors to everywhere by using my magic roots. I saw her coming home from her work I was waiting for her in front off her house. It was raining rain drops felt on my hair.

I was angry really angry I simply shot my roots at her they warped around her, she screamed but I put my roots in her mouth . Now she would pay I would kill her breaking every bone in her tiny body!

That's what i thought but my prince came just the second after that. He simply shot his sexy heat-vision at my roots! That was strangely erotic....Any way he free that girl and stud in front of me and he made a angry handsome face, he was just to wonderful! I wanted to hug him but he pushed me away.

He asked me why I did that, I told him the truth cause I love him. He smiled a bit and then I woke up here chained on this ugly bed in this horrible place! I'm not crazy but they treat me like that! But at least he put a card next to my bed! That's all Dr. Arkham!

The End!

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

Lol, is it alright if I can maim several established Supes villains? I want my guy to seen more radical than Darkseid and General Zod combined.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By cbishop

@poze: Interesting start.

@cbishop:

Lol, is it alright if I can maim several established Supes villains? I want my guy to seen more radical than Darkseid and General Zod combined.

My initial thought is "No," but it's your fic, so kill and maim whomever suits you. I would say no though, because if the character could plausibly be in the DC Universe, then they most likely wouldn't be allowed to do any lasting harm to an established character. They may kill and maim "red shirts," but nobody with name recognition.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poze:

I just realized...my baddy I plan to write is a zombie creature. The fact that yours sounds plant-like makes it seem like Rotworld. XD

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

Aw shoot. Mainly because I was going to have a trophy display similar to he one in Predator 2 where the Yautja ( I think that's the name of the predator alien) has skulls and bones from Xenomorphs all over the place.

(Mainly was going to have a thing dedicated to decapitated Grundy re-animations, but..meh.)

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By cbishop

@cbishop:

Aw shoot. Mainly because I was going to have a trophy display similar to he one in Predator 2 where the Yautja ( I think that's the name of the predator alien) has skulls and bones from Xenomorphs all over the place.

(Mainly was going to have a thing dedicated to decapitated Grundy re-animations, but..meh.)

Just because my feeling is "no," doesn't mean you can't do it. Like I said, it's your fic - your entry. It's not in the rules, so it's fair game.

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

:)

Oh, but out of personal opinion, what would be a better match up: a giant mecha vs. Superman, or something closer to his size. (although fora mecha it'd be like a David and Goliath thing.)

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By batkevin74

@wildvine: @Necrotic_Lycanthrope: @poze: @Pyrogram: @cbishop: @AgeofHurricane: Here's my entry. It is 864 words and has one picture. Read, comment, enjoy, have a nice day :)

I hate him because he decided to go left rather than right! It’s as simple as that! The big blue %$#! chose to save someone else’s life who arbitrarily was on his right and my parents died, who were on his left.

I remember how the country, the world, wept when that bastard died! I didn’t! He and that Doomsday tore up America like two kids in a sandpit which caused my parents to get crushed under an overpass. And the all American Boy Scout %$#! caused it to happen!

He died and I thought that was it. But lo and behold he returned from the dead, like Green Arrow. Like Green Lantern. Like most of them super %$#!’s! Christ a whole slew of them returned from the dead as super zombies a few months ago…notice how not one single ‘normal’ person came back. When I kill Superman, I’ll make my way down my list taking out the rest of them too.

It was then future me stepped into my room and told me I failed in killing Superman. It’s actually kinda weird meeting yourself from the future; especially when you, I mean me, I mean oh %$#! I broke into my OWN house! He/I explained a whole bunch of things which made me think that future me was a %$#! so I killed myself! If it really was me, then I’d of known I kept a knife under my pillow and NOT gotten stabbed!

But seeing myself bleed out on my floor with all this lovely time travel technology just lying there; and technically it was mine. I thought about going back and killing Superman when he was baby…but had no idea where he grew up. I had to be smart about this, not like future %$#! me! And I needed a name, a bad-ass super villain name. I looked up at my wall and the poster for the first album I ever bought by the band Mr. 50 and there was my new name, written in blood and lightning: Rächen! Name’s pretty cool; it’s Kraut for revenge I think.

No Caption Provided

Then I stepped into time…what a rush! I went back to China and spent twenty years learning Shaolin kung-fu, I shot into the 31 Century joining the Legion briefly, then I ended up in something called Sector 3544 and got myself a Red Lantern ring, then onto the 64 Century stealing weapons that make nuclear weapons look like sticks, back and forth across time and space and when I returned, I’d been gone about thirty seconds! Love time travel!

But then I went back to get what would be my signature weapon. It was 1992 in Metropolis and I watched Superman and Doomsday fight. Superman put all his effort in and kicked off a bone protrusion from Doomsday’s knee, that’s what I needed! It’s what I; Rächen needed; a great big %$#! knife made from the leg of the thing that killed Superman!

So now I hover high above Metropolis, looking down on this…speck waiting for the %$#! of steel to shoot past. Sure I could jump into the future and catch him at home, with time travel it was easy working out Superman and Clark Kent are the same person. I feel like such a douche that he tricked us all with a pair of glasses! Bah I don’t really care for Clark Kent, killing Superman though…that will be sweet! I’m going to make him pay for mistake, for not saving my parents! If he’d of done his job, this wouldn’t be happening to him! It’s ultimately all his fault. He acts like God, now one of his ‘subjects’ is going to have a chat with God and show him and the world that he aint so special!

I’ve got a blaster that fires red sun energy bolts, a Legion flight ring, my Red Lantern ring that runs on rage and hate, a canister full of kryptonite dust, a dozen gravity grenades, a nuclear powered thunder baton and my Doomsday knife…Superman is a deadman!

All I have to do now is press the button on my mini nuclear device which I implanted in the foundation of the Daily Planet back when the foundation was laid in 1775, god I love time travel!

“Welcome to Metropolis, can I help you?”

I turned to see the smug cape wearing %$#! with his arms folded, hovering behind me. He’s got that look on his face like I’m insignificant and about to waste his time. God he’s in for a %$#! shock!

“I am Rächen!

He smiled “That’s lovely, and which planet are you from?”

Patronizing %$#!! Condescending alien %$#! What a jerk-off! I click the device between my fingers.

“You’re going to regret your tone…Clark” His face was priceless! I actually briefly went back in time and did that whole moment again because his dumb struck look needed to be enjoyed again.

“You’re going to regret your tone…Clark” Ha ha awesome. Now here comes the…

KABOOM!

Metropolis shook as the Daily Planet began to pancake upon itself.

“My name is Rächen!” I sneered as I launched at him “Today is your last day on Earth!”

DC owns all copyrights etc etc, Rächen is my creation but if they want him, go ahead just give me a bit of credit :)

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#46  Edited By The Poet  Moderator
@batkevin74: cool
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By cbishop

@cbishop:

:)

Oh, but out of personal opinion, what would be a better match up: a giant mecha vs. Superman, or something closer to his size. (although fora mecha it'd be like a David and Goliath thing.)

Who'd be David, and who'd be Goliath? ;)

Personally, I'm kind of meh about giant robots, but hey, it's YOUR fic - wow me. The villain is yours to make. :)

@batkevin74: Cool, something to read tomorrow (off to work now).

FatFriar_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#48  Edited By FatFriar_16

I don't really have time to do this. But, if anyone's looking for ideas, I'd really like to see some strange/yet unknown apprentice toZatannashow up with a huge grudge against Supes. The apprentice should be more of a natural sorcerer/sorceress than Zatanna ever was and much stronger... obviously darker as well =)

(If you don't know why: I'm pretty sure the big man is still powerless against almost any type of magic)

Necrotic_Lycanthrope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cbishop:

Supes being David. :3 Then again, he's always the David in a battle :/

Eh, at least it gives me an excuse to beat him up.

Redmonkeyssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#50  Edited By Redmonkeyssj4

I had awoken with a lust for energy, a hunger for energy. Weak, befuddled, I could barely stand. I gained my footing on a dumpster in the alley between two buildings. A homeless man was standing by a rusty barrel used as a makeshift fireplace warming his hands and then he noticed me as I fell once again. He ran over to see what was wrong with me," Sir you know you ain't got no clothes on." He took off one of his coats and gave it to me. As he helped me up he gave me a blanket that I wrapped around myself. He shuffled his hands over the fire and began to have a conversation with me.

I stood by the fire with the heat warming my face. I started to feel slightly better than before, but as my vision narrowed into blackness. I fell right on the fire knocking it over. Almost immediately the fire dimmed down into the erbs. I recovered from my blackout and as the homeless man grabbed me by the hand to help me out of the ashes,he too became weak as I once was, and fell over into the herbs as I stood back up. Rolling around in the hot erbs, I grabbed him by his arm and he began to stop moving around from the pain of the burning erbs. I tried to pull him out, but when I did pull him out , his eyes were lifeless, I checked for a pulse and there was none. I thought , "what the hell?" I took his clothes and put the body back in the dumpster and went on my way, unknowing that it was me who killed the man, I had just assumed he had some kind of heart attack from falling over unexpectedly.

Couple of weeks later evidence linked me to the murder of this man, with a bad lawyer I was convicted of second degree murder and was given 15-20 years in prison. By then I had learned of my ability, I was able to absorb energy, steal powers and eventually replicate matter from nearly anything and use it in various ways like turning limbs into different shapes, using matter fo an absorbed material to coat around my self as a exoskeleton, also I am able to steal memories but just like the energy I steal it will also eventually fade, but powers, the powers would stay until totally dismissed from my body. In prison I had ample time to practice my power and also to learn, like absorbing too many memories is a bad thing, I had stolen the memories of 3 guards and they all began flooding in my head I had intense migraines and was on the brink of going brain dead as my mind couldn't handle it, but eventually they began to fade. The more I began to use my power the more I "needed" to use it. I had started to realize exactly what nicotine addicts were going through. Eventually I got so desperate that eventually I was relying on rats that got too close for comfort, stealing "ALL" of their energy. Then it came to when I had to occasionally feed off the energy of my cell-mate and he just like the homeless man died. After his death I was put in "the hole" for 5 days. The worst 5 days of my life. When I emerged I was weak, I was normal. It seemed like I was weak but I was normal. The time I spent in the hole broke me of my addiction.

I was planning an escape which would require me to steal some energy building up some strength. I "was" a good person, but there was no way in hell i was staying in that hellhole for 20 more goddamn years. When we were let out in the courtyard, I walked over and placed both hands on the brickwall. The stone would become encased over my body, I would begin to walk out the courtyard when two guards aimed at me, they began shooting as the stone began was chipped away by the bullets, I started sprinting, covering my face from bullet fire, one well place shot chipped away a piece of brick and left my skin exposed in that area but my face was still well shielded. As I got to them both my stone forearms began to shape into large heavy spheres, I would thrust them forward to the guards they would go flying and most assuredly they were both K.O.'d. He was still in the courtyard when apparently Superman had been called to help, the man of steel landed in the courtyard behind me as I was holding a guard by his shirt collar and ready to K.O. him with my stone fist. I dropped him and turned around, as I looked I realized I had to fight superman, but unknowingly I had no idea how strong he was, so I sprinted at him and leaped going for a punch to his face. I had one large stone sphere, and he stood there as I brought it down on his head.

The stone cracked and turned to brittle as his made contact with him, he stood there clearly un-phased. I came back around with the other one, the same thing happened once again, I was shocked, and then in the blink of an eye, before I had time to even know, let alone react to what happened

"SKA-DOOSH!!!"

I was flying through the air with most of the stone shielding on my right face gone and the rest brittled, right then I felt joy and pain at the same time, I had tasted true power, superman's power, and I smiled as I flew through several walls and fell unconscious....... the addiction was back. This time rats won't cut it, normal humans won't cut it. I wanted super power. I was deemed a super villain and relocated to "Belle Reve Penitentiary", there I planned. But the @#$%ing inhibitor collars drained my power, denying my need to feed. Some how I was able to use the inhibitor collar's ability to stunt powers, but I still couldn't use my absorbing powers. My plan is to find a way around these inhibitor collars, take some powers from a bunch of macho super-villains and bust outta here, then , Superman, will be mine. My name is Lakota and I will not rest, I will not stop until I have that power, and I will be THE MOST POWERFUL SUPER VILLAIN EVER!!!!!!!

2003 wordcount is exactly 1,100 this time, but then again it might be wrong.