Zeltic (The Return)

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zeltic (The Return)

The death of a star is a sad thing because so many people will be wishing on it long after it has died and moved on.

“Tirene and Yasul were trapped in the land the gods a harsh place on the skirts of the pre big bang. The gods all gathered the power they had and they captured them and they held them in one place.

“Tell us when the creator will cause the creation sphere to blow” They screamed at the two the very first dragon of all dragons and the spirit of all magic”

“Time will tell for I cannot” Said Yasul and Tirene reached out from her cell and called to her husband.

“It is time I do agree my love” They broke the confinement chains they tore the reality walls and came together just as the blast rocked the city on the edge of forever. After the big bang the gods all scattered to the winds of creation. That left just the two beings and before they left on a quest they were dealt by the maker of the sphere they tossed out a child to grow and explore the multiverse. “Come to us if you need us Zeltic. They had tossed her away as any elemental would be forced to do and be and learn on its own.

The Day like any day hot and blistering and life in the big apple was not even close to fun.

Zeltic fussed with her paper work and entered the office to Stark Tower and she walked past the receptionist as if she owned the place. Her long black hair going almost to the floor her white dress blowing in the wind. She was a hot mess to look at she was at the peek of using every bit of magic at her command to pull off getting this job. A young man came down on the elevator and she bumped into him knocking him to the floor. He looked up and instantly fell in love he was smitten on the spot as was most men in the city still locked out of the tower on the side walk staring in.

“Miss, may I help you” Said Randy the tax annalist for Tony.

Zeltic ignored him and was in the elevator before you knew it and hit the button for it to take her up.

How did she do that Randy Thought to himself you need a key for those to work.

The world of the rich never failed to amaze Zeltic she could have anything she wanted if she so wanted but she preferred to visit and see through the eyes of others and get lost in the moments as they passed.

Tony was about to have a dark time in his life and she made sure to be present to pull him through it.

Regardless if he had wanted help or not and in the past he did not seem to want it. Zeltic laughed as the doors opened up and Tony Stark seen her for the first time in this life time yet his soul must have kept track because his eyes went wide with fear.

“noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo” He screamed and then he passed out.

When at last Tony came Through Zeltic and Pepper pots were drinking tea and laughing about the things they would do that night. They were acting like old friends as if they had been apart many many years and at last found each other.

“Do I know you?” Asked Tony to Zeltic.

“You said stop by for a job interview for the body guard position” Said Zeltic.

Tony had not recalled such a talk but some how he felt as if it sounded correct.

“Work out the details with Miss Potts” Said Tony and do not get in my way.

Why he tossed in the last information he could not figure out it just popped out his mouth. He felt he knew the answer if he thought about it for a bit it would come to him but at last it did not.

He went and worked on some projects in his shop above the world.

“You will be staying in the guest room” Said Pepper to Zeltic and we will go get you a new set of clothing for that is almost borderline mid evil.

They screamed out to Tony something about shopping and off they went. Tony was glad that Pepper had made a friend one reason he did not care about the new staff member. What ever Pepper wants she gets thought Tony.

The shop was busy with a sale all half off and Pepper made the most of it.

She loaded the sales person down with things for Zeltic to try on.

She came out each time and each time more and more men would sit down and watch her parade before them asking what they liked and what they did not.

“Ok you guys get out of here this is getting bad” Screamed Pepper.

They left but sulked all the way out. Then Zeltic grabbed Peppers hand and phased her out of the physical world just long enough for the explosion to rock the store and the whole store fall on top of them. They walked out onto the street still phased and then she released her.

“Pepper screamed until she could scream no more”

The bank was being robbed next to the store and a stray missile fired hit the store.

Zeltic used the magic and put the store back together atom by atom.

Pepper hugged her. I am so glad your on the pay roll.

The store owner ran out her clothes and handed them to her all on the store they said.

Tony had captured the robbers and turned them over to the police.

He landed before them asking if they needed help.

“I thought that store was destroyed” Tony asked Pepper.

“You must be seeing things” Said Pepper as she grabbed Zeltics arm and walked away.

Tony replayed the image from the satellite that clearly showed the store destroyed.

He cringed because he had a bad feeling things were going to get dark before a storm that was coming.

“Jarvis take us home and have me a drink ready when I get home” Said Tony.