X-Factor: Hide! - FR15

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Elixir95

Now, this is normally where you have to listen to Jamie inner-monologue, and you have to listen to him ramble on about his problems. But, now someone else is going to get a chance to ramble on... Me. Siryn. And I get to complain about my problems... Y'know, pregnancy symptoms. Well, not all of them are symptoms. Mood swings. The baby kicking. Everyone touching my stomach. Sore nipples. But, tonight I'm not going to be pregnant. I'm just going to be a normal person going out and having fun. Me and Monet are going out for some fun , to get away from the guys and all that, and with her telepathy and my voice, no one is going to notice I'm pregnant. But we're mutants. Nothing is ever and can ever go normal. As proven by Prince William flying through the window of this high class New York restaurant. Normal... If only...

To be continued...

(I was going to write more, but my sister's laptop keeps freezing and I'm tired, so tomorrow)

Elixir95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Elixir95

*                                                 *                                                    *

Rain drops of solidified sand shattered as they smashed the ground of the industrial city of New York.  The prince lay face down on the floor, red liquid oozing down his face.  He was trying to stand, but was unable to summon the strength.  A woman hovered through the broken glass, approaching the man.  With long black hair, a dark skin tone, strong cheek bones...  It looked like something from Vogue.  Heck, she was from Vogue.
     "YOU IDIOT!  YOU ONLY BEGIN PROGRESSING WHEN I SAY!  WHEN ANY WOMAN SAYS!  NOT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT!" M cried as the prince lay battered on the floor below.  He looked up, astonished.  Speechless.  Siryn on the other hand...
    "I'm sure you didn't say that to Jamie..." Siryn added, smirking.  M quickly spun her head to face Siryn, allowing the prince time to scuffle away across the floor.
     "Let's just go home..." M suggested.  Siryn's scream began and soon, the two had flown away, M muttering as she flew "####### princes".    

*                                                 *                                                    *

The white building stood tall, and reigned over the others, and it should.  It was taller.  Wider.  All around bigger.  But most importantly, it housed the members of X-Factor.  But tonight no one has been home.  The building was unoccupied.  Until this instant where M and Siryn entered, laughing.
     "Okay, I'm going to get changed..." Siryn spoke, walking up the stairs to her's and Jamie's bedroom.  M went to sit on the couch, but found a note from the other members of X-Factor.  The guys:

Dear Siryn & M,
                        Off to the pub down the street.  Game's on tonight.  Probably be drunk, so make sure I don't get anyone else pregnant...  Too soon?  Ah well, you can beat me up later.
                                            Jamie

M sighed, and tore up the note and threw it in the bin.   She, still in her holterneck and mini-skirt, walked to the front door, and shouted up to Siryn:  "I'm off to get the guys.  Personally, I don't want to be the next one around here to carry Jamie's offspring.  And I'm pretty sure Guido and Rictor feel the same..."  The whispering "Well, maybe not so much Rictor..."
     "Okay!  See you in a minute!"  She replied and she heared the front door slam shut.  After changing, Siryn made her way downstairs to the living room, where she played [i]Love Actually[/i], her favourite film.  While sobbing over the many stories, she heard he door creek.  "M?"  She walked out into the corridor, to see the door snapped in half, but still attached.  Outside, she could here the faint grunt of someone.  An injured someone.  She waddled her way through the tear in the brown door, to find Guido, Strong Guy, laying on his back on the floor.  Blood gushed rapidly, staining his clothes, and more importantly draining his life.  "GUIDO!"  she shouted, being careful not to scream "SOMEONE HELP!".
     Guido was muttering something, but Siryn couldn't hear, blood had filled his mouth.  She heaved him over into the recovery position and the blood dripped onto the floor.  He opened his mouth, and spoke: "Run, Sy...  He wants you..."
     "Who did this to you? Who wants me, Guido?" Siryn asked.  As she looked at Guido, watching his life slowly slip away, she was struck from behind, causing her to fall unconscious.
     "I don't want you Siryn." a voice spoke from within the X-Factor headquarters.  The person behind the voice stepped out of the shadows, revealing his tattered old blue costume with the silver lightning bolt and his white hair, and in his hand, an old black and brown shot gun.  Quicksilver.  "I want your baby"