X-23 fan fic

LauraXKinney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By LauraXKinney

this i the reaction i had in mind if X-23 mother was revived.... 
     logan and X-force left 3 hours ago on a special mission logan said that could not come that he did not want me in X-force anymore...well thats does not stop Scott from using me he goes behind logans back sending me on special missions....there back i can hear the black bird in the distnce i can smell it...the jet lands and the back opens i stand there waitting for them to come out i smell them all of them... wait somethings wrong the scent theres someone else*sniff* "no."  she dead she can not be here i killed her.logan walks out with her there."Laura?" she runs too me i tense and back away"impossible" a tear wells down her eye"laura i am..." "no your dead.this isnt real" i back away more."laura.."  "NO YOUR DEAD! I KILLED YOU!" tears wells down my face."I KILLED YOU!" she reachs to my arm trying to give me comfort but i hit her arm away."Laura i can explain." 'NO!" i said. logan steps forward "laura..." "No! shes not real! shes not my mother! my mother died! shes a fake a clone! a shape shifter!" i extende my claws ready to attack but stop."no i cant. i know your not real but not again. not again. its too much."  logan"laura?" i turn to him"you do it" i turn around and walk away. "laura please its me." i ignore her.and keep walking."damage ive done." more tears well in her eyes"is that much? have you ever seen her like that?" logan looks at her "yes but never in in public".... i sit outside aloe cutting myself... it helps.... someones here... its her why didnt logan kill her? " im sorry. so sorry for what i did to you" " didnt deserve it none of it. did you read my letter?" ....minutes pass "yes i read her letter." i cut myself more. "dont...please stop hurting yourself" "why would you care?" "because im your mother. because i love you! what do you have to do to prove myself?" ....."while i cared you i read you i read you a book pinocio the pupet. i tolled you i love you when i died..." ...."you..are really her?"  shestarts to cry."yes laura i am.i am" she wraps her arms around me i and i allow it.its was my frist hug from my mother... and i hug back. "please forgive me." ....she looks at me "for what?"  "for killing you.for denying you." tear fall form my eyes."oh laura i forgive you from everything. i love you so much and i am sorry for every thing ive done to you.

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By fbdarkangel

it's really good! however you should check spelling and grammar first (tip: I type my stories out on word then copy and paste). make sure you make some paragraphs not just a big one! if you find my critiques very anal I do apologize. I plan to follow a career in writing. Other than my anal critiques, it's really good! keep updating! :)

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By fbdarkangel

also you should consider getting a membership in fanfic.net!

LauraXKinney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LauraXKinney

thanx and you know im not finished with jr. high yet so ill get better at spelling.

fbdarkangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fbdarkangel
@LauraXKinney: it's ok! i'm in college and i still suck! my advice is to type your work on word document then copy and paste! keep up the good work!
LauraXKinney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LauraXKinney

okay thanx!  =)