Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By consolemaster001

IT IS THE SPRING OF 1941. MOST OF EUROPE IS DOMINATED BY NAZI GERMANY. ONLY THE BRITISH COMMONWEALTH FIGHTS ON...

APRIL 15th 1941, Reich Chancellery

After the film was viewed by Reichsführer Himmler he called for an emergency meeting in Hitler's office. His most high ranking officers were arguing amongst eachother while the Führer himself sat there, not knowing what to do.

"Mein führer, place me in command of the troops stationed in mainland Germany, within 10 days we'll cleanse the Reich froım these creatures."

"Are you insane ?! That film is a week old, who know how much they've multiplied by now. We can't place any more troops in danger. We should quarantine Warsaw while our greatest minds work on a cure."

"The same traitorous fools who started this in the first place ?"

As the officers continued to argue amongst themselves. Hitler finally decided what to do.

"Quiet !"

Everyone stopped talking at that moment.

"The people of Germany should be protected, everyone, especially children must wear gasmasks at all times. Mainland Germany must be barricaded. Tell the press to print news about this event. Order intelligence to send a telegram to all nations of europe and North America, i will personally write a note to Stalin explaining the situat-"

Before Hitler could finish his sentence Otto Günsche (his informer) entered the room with a newspaper in his hand.

"What is it ?"

"Mein führer we recieved the latest version of the Daily Mirror (englands newspaper at the time). There is something you must see."

"Bring it over here !"

As Hitler read the front page, his face turned red he repeatedly started slamming his desk. While shouting "HOW DARE THEY, HOW DARE THEY!!!!"

"Mein führer what is wrong ?"

"THE COWARDS AT BRITISH INTELLIGENCE STOLE OUR FAILED WEAPON, ACCIDENTALY USED IT AND MADE IT LOOK LIKE IT WAS ATTACK."

As one of the officers read the newspaper he was shocked to see this:

NAZIS ATTACK LONDON, THOUSANDS DEAD

Himmler barged into the intelligence room started giving Hitlers orders word for word. Hitler turned to his subordinates while uttering the words:

"Gott helfe uns."

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3:Defence

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By batkevin74

@consolemaster001: Got some spelling, spacing and grammar errors eg: staitoned (should be stationed), highranking (is two seperate words) Hitlers (apostrophe s, Hitler gave an order but Himmler gave Hitler's orders)

Also Otto Günsche (his informer), the brackets get rid of them. If you introduce him since you've given him a name, then introduce him!

I like it, bit more care and polish and this will be excellent!

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@consolemaster001: Got some spelling, spacing and grammar errors eg: staitoned (should be stationed), highranking (is two seperate words) Hitlers (apostrophe s, Hitler gave an order but Himmler gave Hitler's orders)

Also Otto Günsche (his informer), the brackets get rid of them. If you introduce him since you've given him a name, then introduce him!

I like it, bit more care and polish and this will be excellent!

Duly noted !

Thanks for the feedback !

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This one was a bit short, but this and the first are good. I was actually about to watch WWZ tonight.

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 4donkeyjohnson

@consolemaster001: Accidentally has two L's and it was a bit short, not that it wasn't good but just as you start, it's over

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continued goodness - it's a unique perspective as well. I love how you presented Hitler's anger!

consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

4donkeyjohnson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers