Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By consolemaster001

I apoligize for the long wait and i'd like to thank everyone for their patience

"Ours is a just cause; victory will be ours !"- Joseph Stalin

The zombie plague had spread towards eastern europe. Affecting countries such as the Soviet Union, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria and Turkey. While those smaller countries focused on barricading their borders, The USSR on the other hand decided to combat the zombies directly. The consequences were devestating, within weeks millions of Soviet Soldiers and civillians were dead. Stalin has denied any assistance from Germany. He suspects that Germany would start a full scale invasion after the war against the zombies was won. But the situation was dire, The USSR was on the verge of extinction. Due to their weak technology most soviet soldiers ended up becoming meat shields.

However thanks to their strength in numbers they were able to slow down the virus. They managed to halt the zombies at Smolensk where they were locked in a stalemate. In the west Hitler was planning something notorious, he and his generals made some adjustments to operation barbarossa. The plan was that Germany was to get rid of the zombies as early as possible and launch a devestating attack on the Soviet Union. What he didn't know however, was that the Americans and The British had a secret plan of their own. Things in Great Britian were going good for the Allies. In Africa, the Allied forces retreated back to the UK. In the Allied bunker near Oxford, General Patton was speaking to Field Marshal Montgomery.

Patton : "Progress is being made by the hour, within weeks we will liberate London from the undead. However our work does not end there."

Montgomery : "How so ?"

Patton handed him a secret folder containing classified documents. Pictures of French beaches German strongholds within occupied territory.

Montgomery: "Operation Overlord ?"

Patton: "That's right, after we've defeated the undead here we'll combine forces and invade nazi occupied france. After that we'll move towards Berlin. The Krauts will never know what hit'em !"

In Europe Guderian's army was making magnificent progress. All the civillians have been evacuated and Warsaw was almost ridden from these creatures. Hitler was so focused on the east that he completely forgot about the UK. After their quick victory in Africa General Erwin Rommel returned to Berlin, demanding an audience with the Führer himself.

"Mein Führer i would like to congradulate you for your excellent planning against the zombies and against the bolsheviks in the future. However there is still the problem of the UK."

"They will always be a problem, after we destroy the Russians they will have to sign peace."

"I'm afriad it's not that simple. One of our spies over there sent me a telegram warning us that the UK and The US might invade us. We must secure our borders."

"Alright, i'm putting you in charge of the defense of France. Do not dissapoint the German people"

"Thank you, mein Führer"

To be continued in Episode 5

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Great developments in your story -- I like how you used the sheer numbers of people who live in the Soviet Union as part of the reason they managed to contain the zombie outbreak.

Now -- where's the rest, hmm?

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Interesting concept. One question; will the invasion of Italy (Operation Crocodile) be mentioned as it was a key stepping stone to Overlord and I personally would like to see Mussolini's response to zombies within his borders. Maybe that was the reason the Germans tried to rescue him...

Avatar image for consolemaster001
consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lykopis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers