Wrath (Entry two).

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Salubri_Cain

Wrath sat alone in the dark of the great dinning hall. As he chews flesh from bone and drinks warm blood from a golden goblet. His meal is a young couple he found making out in the local park after hours. Wrath was enjoying his meal so much he didn't even notice Lust as she walked into the pitch blackness of the dinning hall.

"Late night snacking, brother?" Lust talks loud enough, so Wrath can hear her over his chewing.

"Just got in. It was a long day and I was hungry so I stoped by the park on the way home." He talks with his food still in his mouth. Then takes a big gulp of blood.

" Where is daddy? I haven't heard or seen of him all day." She leans over the edge of the dinning table her perfect breast rest gently on the surface.

" He is at it again. Trying to end the world of man. Thats what I was doing all day. Running around getting all that he needs for his dark ritual." He doesn't even look at her.

" Oh yeah. I heard on the radio about the stolen children from the orphanage. I heard thirteen children were taken in totallity. This ritual takes thirteen of the lost to perform?"

"No only one lost is required. He brought back ups this time." Wrath throws a human hand across the table in front of Lust. " Want some?"

"Thanks hun." She starts eating the flesh from off the fingers first that is her favorite bit of it. " I am surprised you could baby sit thirteen little ones."

With that comment Wrath starts laughing.

"What why is that funny? You just don't strike me as the type." She looks a little pissed due to the fact she thinks Wrath is poking fun at her.

" You make it sound like I don't know how to improvise sister. Here is the facts about children. Fact one, they are noisy. I fixed that by severing their vocal cords. Fact two, children are very small and light. I used that as an advantage, when I stuffed them all into the trunk of my cadillac." He is grinning from ear to ear.

"I stand corrected brother. You are the best baby sitter I have ever heard of." Lust breaks the pinky finger off of the hand and uses it to draw a gliph on the tables surface. Then she mutters some ancient incantation. The blood of the gliph starts boiling a momment latter a dagger appears. "Here little brother a gift from your big sister."

" And what is this exactly, Lust my dear?" He holds the dagger and feals great dark power flowing through it.

" You will know when the time is right dear brother." She leans forward and kisses her brother on the forehead. Lust then makes her leave. 

Wrath finishes his meal alone in the dark.