Wrath (Entry One).

Salubri_Cain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Salubri_Cain

Wrath took a running leap and hit the chain-link fence climbing in with his feet. He could still hear the sounds of the gang of Werewolves behind him, and the sound shot more adrenaline into his worn leg muscles. Yet he had done this a thousand times, and he was over the fence in record speed. As he raced down the next alley, he started to condition his mind, reassuring himself that there was no way those dogs could climb that fence as quickly as he did. They were still in human form afterall.  How could he know trouble had not even been following him anymore, it was ahead of him now.

As Wrath cleared the next alley he came to a empty lot, and in the empty lot a group of men had been waiting for him guns at the ready. Wrath cursed as the bullets struck the wall over his head, sending hot chips of brick into his hair. He launched himself sideways, rolling behind the near by dumpster just as the rounds cut into where he had been standing. Just great, he thought. Don Luca's minons are as subtle as he is. He flexed his fingers and growled as the arm blades glided out of his forearms. Let's see if I am faster. As it turned out, he was fater, alot faster. Now to find Don Luca, so I can share my thoughts to him about this weak ass attempt on my life.

"Oh Luca buddie boy, we are going to have some fun tonight!"