Would anyone be interested in?

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Greetings all.

I know I haven't posted much on here, but I was part of the fan fic group known as Marvel Mayhem. I was brought into the group, and this site, thanks to @irishlad due to the fact that he had been following my fanfiction centered around the Marvel comic Generation X. Since that time, I had seen the group of Marvel Mayhem boom, and then go defunct. It got a revival last year, but it was not enough for those who had wrote for it to revive it as a full group. I, myself, had gone through a rough year during that time, and with all the things on my plate, I couldn't continue doing monthly postings. The group is now defunct again, but from time to time, my mind fires on an idea for the series I had created for the group.

So I pose this question to anyone who had read Marvel Mayhem, or in their past, any of my fanfics that had been on Kindred Spirits, and on Fanfiction.net. Would you be interested if I posted my fics on the forum here, and if I continued my Marvel Mayhem series as a separate series, something that would be considered a Marvel Mayhem alternate timeline?

Let me know.

Max_Syndrome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Max_Syndrome

Sorry but I never read any Marvel Mayhem and I only wrote one fan-fic and that was The Dog and the Cat (Original Story). XD

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By dngn4774
cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

@dngn4774 said:

@richgenx: Go for it!

Seconded. Pretty much, don't worry about what we want to read- write what you want to write. Readers will follow. Even if they don't, if you're not writing the story you want to write, then what's the point? That's what fan-fic is for. ;)

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do it mat

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So far, four resounding 'Go For It's. If I do, I have a lot of pre made stuff I can start putting up. This stuff will be dated, since some of it dates back to 1997.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By ImpurestCheese

Awkward Slide through this thread bump

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since I have gotten a few words of encouragement, I shall begin posting stuff in the next few hours.

NeonPheonix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@richgenx said:

So far, four resounding 'Go For It's. If I do, I have a lot of pre made stuff I can start putting up. This stuff will be dated, since some of it dates back to 1997.

I love it! Nostalgia inspires me to write more. Good luck to you and yours.

RichGenX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First chapter of the first story is up.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/fan-fic-8/the-cale-storyline-story-1-chapter-1-1705642/