World Still Needs Heroes: Hercules Epic life 2

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

The team arguing among each other trying to figure out what else to do, Hercules wanting to run after the creature and make sure it is dead. The others thinking it is better to wait till sunrise before going after it. 
Thunderstrike still angry turns to look at the dead decapitated bodies as he lightly kicks it to make sure it is dead, looking up he sees the Monk staring at them while pretending to be asleep among the sleeping warriors.

Thunderstrike: the guy is awake.

Hercules, Lyra, Amadeus and Syr while still cradling Gunna turn to look at the Holy Monk , The Monk panicking steps back and falls and falls over as he mutters about them all being demons... Hercules annoyed walks over to the Monk and lifts him up keeping him from running off..Lyra taking advantage of his confusion turns back into her human form.

Hercules: how is it you are awake, Monk?

Monk: I do not fear you, my god does protect me..

Hercules: More ranting, perhaps or you are in league with these creatures and we should kill you now.
you seem to always to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
 it was you who carved the cross on the trees, wasnt it?

Monk: aye, to protect and bless this land, release me!

Amadeus: put him down Herc, he's just some scared cleric with outdated beliefs. 

Lyra bending down grabs the head from one of the creatures they fought, oddly enough it looks like a normal  man. Hercules drops the Monk who stares at them with contempt. 

Monk: you killed them when the King wakes i will tell him you killed them!
you shall be burned at the stake like the demons you are!

Hercules: tell you're King what you like.

Annoyed Hercules slaps the Monk tired of hearing him scream. The Monk falling down rubs his cheek as he glares at Hercules.  

Thunderstrike : what were these things?

Amadeus Cho: Vampires, the claws, Fangs and their agility, it all fits as Vampire probably why they only attack at night.

Lyra: what about everyone being asleep?

Syr: Magic most unholy of Sorcery.
The Large Creature was not like the others, he was different.

Thunderstrike: how could we not hurt it but Gunna could?

Amadeus Cho: Adamatine, Mace, Uru Mace, Spear and Sword even you and Lyra's strength were inconsequential...
yet, Gunna with her Axe did.....

Amadeus staring at the Axe as he contemplates for an answer but is beaten to it by Syr..

Syr: Elf! a Dark Elf more precisely. it is how it was injured by the mortal iron axe!
 it had pointed ears, although not just a normal elf, this one is different a warrior class perhaps a unique lineage?

Amadeus: it fits. 

Hercules: so what now?

Amadeus Cho; we wait till sunrise. 

Hercules: and give them a chance to plan?

Amadeus Cho: are you a tracker or Hunter?
how do you plan on finding it and what if their are more of them?
better to hole up here easier to defend and wait till 1st light to pick up it's trail?
after all our only real tracker is asleep and still recuperating no thx to you.

Thunderstrike: for now we should gather the two bodies so we can burn them.

Syr: the Monk said he recognize them simply keep their heads away so as not to risk reanimation so the King and his ppl can take a look at what has become of his men.
An Elf and Vampires a strange alliance...

The team wait in the flickering lights of the burning torches as they wait for their hosts to awaken and anticipating a possible attack, their nerves frayed even more with the Monks constant belligerent comments and curses. finally some time around 4:30 thx to Amadeus Cho track of time they begin to hear the warriors rustling awake another night past but this time no one killed. The King and his Men awakening to a horrific site of the decapitated bodies of what were once his missing men, Hercules holding up the severed heads to the King and his Men with a giant grin. The Warriors not sure how to respond at this sight.

King: you killed them?!

Monk: aye, My King! you should kill them now!
they are demons no better then the witchery that befalls this land.
demons in disguise wishing to trick you!

Syr: aye, we killed these creatures but, they were no longer your men.
They were Demons, it was them and another large creature that have been killing your men and turning them into undead unholy monsters.

Monk: do not listen to them my king, they lie to you!
Kill them!

The King having had enough hits the monk with a back fist across his face.

King: enough! i tire of your twisted lies monk!
hold your tongue or die on a pike! 
Tell me,  why should i believe you?

Syr gesturing Thunderstrike and Lyra to some chains telling them to wrap them around the decapitated bodies, Hercules waiting patiently waits for Syr and her order.

Syr: Hercules?
will you pls place one of the heads on the body.

Hercules walks to the bodies while the King and his men watch, Hercules placing the head on one of them slowly fitting it in place while wet sound can be heard as it squishes and burps finally reannimating one of the bodies. having lost much of it's blood it is more feral then before hissing and bearing it's teeth, it's face distorted by the rage and animal like savagery as it's ears take on a more leaf like appearance, the thirst having taken over.

King: this cannot be?!

Syr:  but it is your, Highness.
anything you would like to ask it before i send it back to the bowels of hel?

King: speak, is there anything left?
how did this befall thee?

Vampire: Arrghh! I'll kill you!! Hissss!!
 feed, blood!!

Syr still cradling  Gunna unsheathe her sword walking beside the creature Lyra and Thunderstrike on each side holding it's chains as she swings her sword once more decapitating it's head as it rolls down on the floor.

Amadeus: the Torch.

Hercules: what?

Amadeus: their bodies must be destroyed by fire.

Hercules grabbing one of the torches on the wall places the head in his head against the flame immediately becoming consumed by the fire and turn to ash in his hand. Taking the Torch he proceeds to do the same as the King, Queen, Beer Maidens and his Men watch...

Syr: i am sorry to say, My Lord.
but, your missing men are either dead or turned and now feed on those once called friends.

King: this almost too much to bear, I could have accepted their deaths but this...

Hercules: we need to know where these creatures may be hiding.
are their caves in the forest or mountain range?

King: aye, their are many crevices in the mountain but none ever go up their out of fear of the old stories..
Many never return now we know why. it appears the stories could be true as well.

Syr: what stories?

Queen: that their is a hidden treasure guarded by a Dragon.
The the Caves are a portal to the underworld and home to a demon.
 Perhaps, it may all be true...

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
 An hour has passed Hercules now dressed and holding the severed armed of the creature which has bn abducting the sleeping warriors while under a spell, running back and fourth as he relives his battle with the creatures his team watches as they roll their eyes. The Warriors and their King and Queen watch in fascination, Gunna already awake is running on the table feeling better and regaining her strength eating turkey and ham legs as she stuffs her mouth and carries the rest of the food items in her arms to her seat area.  

Hercules: aye, did i stand my ground with not but my bare arms no weapon or armor, i did exchange blows with it. it's grotesque appearance monstrous as was his strength, he did slam me into the ground cracking my ribs, if i were not a sturdier man god i would be dead from it's blow.   

Gunna with full mouth of food as she watches.

Gunna: dont forget about me... 

Hercules: aye.. did the young princess, here did come to my aid as i wrestled with the creatures arm.

Gunna: i jumped and screamed, I slashed, arrgh!! you leave him alone!! hehehe,,. 

The Warriors laugh at Gunna's  enthusiasm as they believe Hercules simply indulging her.

Random Warrior:
A regular slasher and ripper of terror are you little one?
Do you bring fear to the Darkness?

Gunna:
yes! Grrr,,, i bite and slash and rip!

Hercules: aye, did she fly into the air from a nearby tree with her iron axe biting deep into it's shoulder. 
buying me the time i needed to overpower the monster. i stared into it's eyes as i torn it's arm off screaming, "you harm no one else, Monster!
that's how i came about it's arm.

Hercules shows it to those around him as they eye it. the arm twice the length of a grown man's arm and 3 times the  width.  While Hercules was busy speaking the halls doors open as a man runs to the king and whispers to him, the warriors quiet down in order to allow the King to speak.

King:
my trackers have followed the blood trail to a cave a few miles up the mountain where it ends. 
They have prepared to take you and your band when ready.

Syr: your highness we are ready to continue our adventure.
we have only one last request.

King: speak, my Lady.

Syr: we would require Iron weapons, swords, spears, Bow and arrows if you could spare them?

King: of course my men will supply with what you need.

The Team prepare gathering their new weapons they will take with them. Syr caring an iron sword, Lyra A spear, Amadeus a crossbow with a full quiver with iron tipped arrows, Gunna and her axe strapped to her back.. Thunderstrike taking an Axe somehow feeling familiar as he twirls it around his hand having added a chain to it wrapping it around his arm, his mace hanging on his belt. The team leave being taken up the mountain by a guide and two warriors, pointing at the mouth of the cave to the team.

Guide:
that be the Cave, Adventures.
thought the blood trail ends there, there was nothing within it.
it was but a small cave no caverns or further trails within it.
the creature seems to simply have vanished.

Syr: Vanished from this world perhaps.

Hercules:
Magick?

Guide: how else can it be explained?
 be warn that there were markings on the outside of the cave as well.
 some one had to have carved them. 
i sense great evil there.
soon after did we return.

Hercules: if there is nothing there perhaps they have left in fear of us. 
never to return.

Amadeus: either way we have to make sure for ourselves.

Lyra: they may have missed something, perhaps they will simply attack once again at night.
you guys did say they were vampires after all, right?

The guide finally brings them to the mouth of the cave,  Hercules thanking them for their services. Amadeus and Syr try to decipher the runes and hieroglyphs to no avail. Thunderstrike rubs his finger tracing the outline as it noticeably glimmers in purple magical energy as the team quietly steps into the Cave. The Cave being no deeper then a few yards no caverns at all, Thunderstrike being the last to step in does not notice behind him the cave entrance has shimmered purple and fog rolling bye the weather outside now dark and gloomy.  The guide and warriors from their point of view appear to simply vanish  as soon as the team stepped into the cave hesitantly one waves his hand into the cave and nothing happens, instead they begin to their hike back down to their King with more bad news.

Hercules:
Magick.

Syr:
Elf Glamor. 

The team huddle together now realizing that caverns and tunnels have now appeared through the fog and  wind blowing through. a mournful howl can be heard within as it rumbles through the cave. slowly the team makes it's way deeper into the Caves and exit from a tunnel only to see another realm as if i were contained within it the sky dark, gloomy and cloudy. A cloud of fog begins to roll toward them as they stare they see glowing eyes within the fog staring at them. As the smog clears they see their enemy what appears to be a woman with long black hair, her horns holding back her mane as she sits in her  throne which  slowly glides toward them.

Lyra:
i take it you're the one responsible for the killing and disappearance of the ppl of the town? 

Woman: and you are responsible for the harming of my children most important the maiming of my favorite son? 
you must be more then mortal  to have entered my realm or touched by magic.

Hercules: we have come to avenge those you have slain and turned! 
to kill you witch for your evil among men!

As Hercules yells her servants prepare to attack them as they bare their teeth and growl at these uninvited quest, Hercules and their team huddle keeping an eye around their surroundings and enemies.The Fog making it difficult to see, The Woman standing up from her Throne as she appears to glide toward  the team smiling as she stares at Hercules. 

Syr: who are you, Demon? 

Woman: i am their Queen and mother this is my realm and you are mine.

the woman waving her hand toward the vampire creatures some varying in appearance others still wearing tattered remains of their mortal life some coming from far corners of Europe. others not vampires but dark blue pointed ears hiding within the fog..

Amadeus: vampires, but the creature earlier was an elf, a dark elf?

Woman: that was my son!
 and you hurt him, he was my priced jewel among my children.
It is only fare that you take  his place.

The woman staring at Hercules smiles as she begins to speak.

Woman: but, i am willing to make a deal, so far i have made a few.
 it is how i have added to my ranks of followers.
one more wont hurt. tell me what is your name?

Hercules: i am Hercules, Son of Zeus Prince of power, Lion of Olympus!

Woman: that is a long title, you must be important?

Hercules: i am son of a god, i be important, Demoness. 

Woman: i prefer the title goddess, so a Demigod you say?

Amadeus: i know who you are.

Woman: do you?  do tell.

Amadeus: Lilith Mother of Monsters and demons. 

Lilith: they're not monsters! they are my children!  
and soon we will take back what was mine since the dawn of time!
i was the 1st! 

Lyra: of skanks maybe.

Thunderstrike smirks at Lyra's comment Lilith not knowing the word realizes she is being insulted and mocked is angered and orders her servants to attack Vampires and Dark Elves and the other denizens of her dark realm follow her order.... The team panic for a second but like warrior born are ready for whatever may come. Lilith slowly glides back into the mist while her "children" run forward. The team come to the realization that they are severely outnumbered in a realm they no nothing about hesitantly make a hasty retreat.  Hercules stand his ground ignoring his teams request for him death in battle is a sound prospect.

Syr:
run fool, you will not die in glorious battle but be turned!

Hercules: very well then, it is  a sound reason to turn back. 

Amadeus pulling his quiver full of arrows begins to make calculations in his head 30 arrows with a few hundred creatures behind them tosses it into the air as they bounce around the cavern finding it's various marks although appearing in a random pattern Vampires, dark elves scream as they are fatally wounded by would otherwise be harmless arrows...

Lyra: impressive!

Amadeus: easy if you know your basic physics wish i had more!

Syr realizing that they cannot win stops running the team following suite, Syr taking a knee to speak to Gunna..

Syr: We'll hold them off little one so you can escape. 

Gunna: no..

Syr: Listen, you have to get to the entrance destroy the opening and run as fast as you can away from here.
 get as far as you can from this cursed land and once you are far you pray to Odin to take you to Asgard and you pray very hard, okay?

Gunna: i dont want you to die.. 

Hercules watching them and hearing the creatures coming through the caverns anxiously turns toward the coming battle and runs head long hoping to bye his team the time they need to escape deep down knowing his strength is not sufficient for such a large number of creatures the foreign soil some how sapping his godly might. Screaming Hercules runs swinging his Golden Mace at the vampiric creatures bones being crushed under his might blow yet still they continue to fight him as the scratch him and adept to bite him.  Thunderstrike and Amadeus stare at each other realizing this will  be their death run to join Hercules if for no other reason to protect the smallest of the band.. Hercules struggling to fight the creatures off as blood begins to slowly drip from his skin feeling overwhelm he realizes that these creatures should have been able to already been able to kill him had they the power more importantly a new thought runs into his mind had he his power this realm is another reality not the mortal world. what enchantment does plaque them there does not plague them here.  Hercules hears screaming as his new friends arrive to help him, Thunderstrike reaching into the pile of creatures pulling them off Hercules as he swings his axe with his free arm killing maiming and killing Vampires alike. Amadeus activating his banner tech shield as he grabs Hercules pulling him away from the creatures, Amadeus then focusing his shield to create blast the creatures back for breathing room and expanding it to encompass Thunderstrike and Hercules.

Thunderstrike:
well we're still alive!
 what now?

Amadeus:
we just got to buy them a few minutes to get clear to the entrance and destroy it!
the rune markings is an enchantment, i'm betting if they are destroyed they cant crossover!

Thunderstrike: i guess it was fun while it lasted...

Amadeus: yeh, i guess. i dont have enough charge to keep the shield going.
it was powered the magical energies of the mace.

Hercules: We dont have to die, the magic which kept us from our might only works in the mortal world.
this be an ethereal realm! we still have our might!

Thunderstrike: you sure!?

Hercules: i still live do i not?!

Amadeus pulling out his Mace and connecting it to his gameboy the battery icon begins to charge back up  and smiles,  as he looks up he sees the dark army elves  run back toward them once again  overwhelming them.

Amadeus:
well, the shield is holding.

Thunderstrike pulling his mace stares at it as he attempts to get a response, the mace begins to sparkle as if answering his silent question toward it.

Thunderstrike: well, now things seem fair.

Hercules: depends on your point of view.

The creatures desperately gnawing, biting, scratching Amadeus shield trying to get to their victims, Lilith once again arriving in a roll of fog as she glides toward them and makes her offer.

Lilith:
are you a  god too little one or just a mortal wizard?
 come Hercules, stay with me and i shall allow your friends to live.
your wizard cannot keep it up for long sooner or later his magicks will fail.
 i'm giving you a choice Demigod be my consort give me a worthy child.

Hercules: you would leave my friends alone, witch?

Lilith:
i give you my word, come with me...

Hercules slowly begins to walk toward her the creatures stop fighting to allow Hercules to walk through, Thunderstrike grabs Hercules by the arm to stop him.

Amadeus:
you dont have to do this Herc.

Hercules: i must . you be young warriors,  you have many more adventures to live through then to die here in this realm.

Thunderstrike: no, you dont understand if what you said is true, then no has to die.
we can mop the floor with them.

Hercules: your Magicks?

Thunderstrike: "aye, my magicks" 

Thunderstrike's eyes glow bright blue and white as it discharges lightning as Thunderstrike smiles... Amadeus smiling at them both.

Hercules: no, Lilith! we fight as warriors let the fates decide!
today you die, skank!

A spear flying through as it hits Lilith in the stomach causing her to scream in pain the three warriors turn to see Syr and Lyra running toward them to join the fight.

Lyra: close enough, i would have called her a bitch or whore.. but, whatever..

Lilith:
kill them all!

Lilith removing the spear slowly pulling it out as she point at her minions to kill them. this time the team is confident and their courage does not waiver as they fight the hordes of creatures that run toward them. Thunderstrike, Amadeus and Hercules take battle position smiling they each point their mace and unleashing it's magical lightning and mystical forces as the blast flies through the ranks incinerating the various creatures. Lilith  wide eyed jumps out of the path of the mystical energy blast narrowly escaping it. 

Hercules:
and the little one?!

Syr: i had her wait at the entrance told her to be ready to destroy it if she sees these creatures coming out.

all that remains now are the most hardy of the creatures the Dark elves with their iron weakness, the team easily tossing them aside as if they were nothing but fodder a few with their weapons easily countered by the sword and spear skills of Syr who  parries and slides the cold iron into their body.. Thunderstrike and Amadeus bludgeon the elves with their weapons although unable to  kill them it can still knock them out with sufficient force even able to break bone without the need to pass their skin and durability enchantment.

Hercules: now this is what i call a good day! 

Hercules grabbing  Swords from the ground from the fallen elves as he swings at the creatures with their own weapons, tossing two to Amadeus and Lyra for use. Lilith angered sees her army being decimated by these interlopers.. Lilith screams at her remaining children to run to the entrance and bring havoc to the mortal world.. The creatures begin to try to sneak or run past the team. 

Syr: we must stop them! we cannot let them escape or get to Gunna!

Hercules: aye!  another day witch!
we shall meet again!

Hercules points his sword at Lilith who coughs bloods..

Lilith:
i will see you dead Olympian!!  you and your band!!  if it takes a thousand years, i will see you dead!

the team begins to run to the entrance of the cave Thunderstrike being the only one to stop to face Lilith,  Hercules tries to get Thunderstrike to go with him.

Thunderstrike: i'll be fine, i can get back out on my own.

Lilith: you too are a god?

Thunderstrike: no, just a dumb angry kid who got a chance to try and make a difference.

Lilith angry summons her green  mystical energies within her hands as she fires an energy blast at Thunderstrike, Thunderstrike responds batting it back at her sending her skitting back as she screams in pain being force fed her own energy. 

Lilith: you're  stuck here with me. 
you cant escape even if your friends do.  

Thunderstrike: Maybe. but,  i'll stop you even if it takes an eternity.

Lilith: an eternity is a long time for a mortal.
you'll turn, you'll become like me.  i see it in your eyes the rage the hate.
i'll add  your powers to mine and escape this place.
you made a mistake, here i was trapped with you i'll have the power to escape. 
why do you think i was killing and collecting mortals?

Thunderstrike grabs the axe that hangs from it's chain around his arm and in the other his mace as he stares at Lilith as he begins to walk toward her.. Lilith panicked sees his intend and sees her imminent death in his eyes. Lilith looking around she sees one of her servants not dead wounded but still alive grabbing it she infuses it with her power to buy her time as a distraction and tosses the Dark Elf as it turns into a green ball of energy flying past Thunderstrike as he  narrowly avoids thinking it was an attack. Lilith smiling stares at Thunderstrike. 

Lilith:  you can try to kill me or let my servant go and it will kill your  friends and town ppl.
 you dont have much time, make a choice hero.

Thunderstrike staring at her turns and swings his mace immediately hauling him away, Lilith angry that she failed to get one last attack on Thunderstrike since he disappeared to fast to summon a mystic bolt.  Thunderstrike speed begins to increase as he flies through the tunnels the Mace knowing where he needs to go as well as homing in on the green mystic ball ahead of him. Thunderstrike with the axe swings at it to know avail the axe simply slipping through the energy unable to stop it. Thunderstrike then speedily flies past it in hopes of reaching his friends as he looks ahead he sees his team of friends and stop his flight digging his feet into the ground as the momentum slowly dies as he slides toward them.. 

Syr: Thunderer?!

Hercules: good to see you!

Lyra: they're to far ahead, we cant  reach them in time.
 either Gunna will destroy the entrance as soon as she sees them or nor either way we'll be stuck here.

Thunderstrike: no. everyone grab onto me. we're out of here!

As they grab unto his legs and wrap arms around his waist and Amadeus hold his neck, the energy ball flies past them.

Hercules: zounds, what was that?!

Thunderstrike: bad news!

Amadeus:
are you sure you know what you're doing.

Thudnerstrike: no.

Thunderstrike tossing his mace as it drags them all as they scream the mace picking up speed at Thunderstrike's quiet request. looking up they see the creatures near entrance and Gunna using her Axe to cause a collapse each strike hitting a rune and the purple glamor energy shimmering as the transportation spell begins to weaken. The Green Ball of energy having escaped past Gunna and the creatures running toward the young Troll, Gunna. Gunna smiling as she sees them flying toward her looking funny like a big ball of fur and metal as they plow through the creatures pushing them against the wall as the team hold on tight from the impact. Thunderstrike reaching the entrance slows down as he tries to land but the added bodies throws off his not yet practice landing as they roll across the ground and some barely stopping in front of Gunna..

Gunna: that was funny do it again!

Thunderstrike:
no time kid, lets destroy this entrance.

The team immediately stand up and head out of the cave with combined hits they cause the cave to cave in destroying the runes in the process closing the dimensional gate.

Gunna: we win!

Hercules: i dont believe so, little one.

Lyra: look!

looking up the team see the green ball in the sky and in a flash turn into a giant dragon as it hovers deciding what to do. Thunderstrike worried their magic may not remain for long now that they are back in the real world without hesitation swings his mace into the sky hoping to stop the Dragon before their magic runs out. Gunna giggling jumps unto his back hugging  his neck before he could finish the motion as he flies up, Hercules jumps up and grabs onto Thunderstrike's leg.

Thudenrstrike: hey!

Gunna: i wanna fly, too!

Hercules: it seemed like a good idea!

The rest of the team on the ground watching the three fly off behind the Dragon ponder what they should do.

Amadeus: so what now?

Syr: we go after them.

Lyra: i can always jump after them.

Syr begins to run down the mountain her Asgardian strength and durability taxed to their limit already the enchantment of this land begins to dull her abilities but leaping well over 5o yards in a single leap following the Dragon and her friends. Amadeus and Lyra watching Syr moving at superhuman speeds nearly disappearing with how fast she moves.

Lyra: i guess it's our turn. 
climb on.

Amadeus: oh, hell no! 

Lyra grabbing Amadeus under her arm as she leaps into the air, Amadeus activating his shield to protect himself from the impact of the landing and her own strength.