Avatar image for antimonitorrules
antimonitorrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By antimonitorrules

I've been thinking of a story that I would like to see published one day.  Please tell me if this has already been done or if you think the idea is stupid.  The story takes place in a parallel world where Krypton had a yellow sun.  That way, when the planet exploded, its inhabitants werre unscathed and merely found a new planet to live on.  Since then, the Kryptonian race has become very military-oriented, conquering the universe under the leadership of General Zod and his apprentice, Kal-El (who switches sides at the end of the story).  The Kryptonians have finally reached Earth and the heroes (and the villains) must stop them.  The story ends with all of the Kryptonians (except for Kal-El) dying, all of the heroes dying, and Kal dawning his Superman costume for the first time.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2  Edited By Project_Worm
@antimonitorrules:  
so basically its just an alternate origin
antimonitorrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By antimonitorrules

Yeah.  I got the idea from the New Krypton arc, only with more Kryptonians, as well as a big war that goes on.
ehicks36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ehicks36

Could be cool. I'd like to see a Kryptonian/Lantern Corps (all colors) war. The conflict would be whose side are the villains on? Maybe a combo of both ideas?

antimonitorrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By antimonitorrules

I was actually thinking of having the Guardians of the Universe being the main threat to the Kryptonians.