Word Crash chapter 2

allanvdsouza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By allanvdsouza

Just to know, this story is not mine, is from a friend.

Harry was watching the world outside of the window of the Hogwarts Express, he was in a compartment with Rony, that was sleeping, and Hermione, that was reading a book.

Suddenly, Gina, the sister or Rony, entered in the compartment , she looked Angry, she opened the door so hard that Rony awoke.

-Stupid Malfoy. Said Gina, sitting next to Harry.

-I understand that you are mad with him, almost everyone is angry with him, but what the door made to you? Said Ron.

Gina was about to start a discussion with Rony, but Hermione entered in the conversation.

-Calm down you two, Gina, what Malfoy made this time? Hermione asked.

Gina sighed, and said:

- I am very fool, i should not be mad with him, he didn't made nothing to me, until now, but, apparently, we have some new students, and Malfoy could not resist the oportunity to bother the beginners. Gina said, rolling her eyes.

Rony didn't tried hide his sarcasm.

-Well, we have new students every years, he call them first-year students. He said.

Gina glared to Rony.

-Well, they are new students, but they are sixth-year students, like us.She said.

-Sixth year? Why? How old are they? Asked Hermione.

-I don't have any idead, but, can i finish the story, well, there are three of them, two boys and a girl, they were trying find a empty wagon, accidentally they found the wagon of Malfoy. Said Gina.

-I have a idea what will happen next. Said Harry.

-Well, the girl have grey eyes, this is not very common but is not so uncommon, well, Malfoy finded a way to bother the girl about it. One of the boys naturally tried defend his classmate, so...

The door opened again.

There a group of three people there, two boys and one girl.

The boy that was in the front of the group smiled and said:

-Can we sit here? The other wagons don't have space. He said.

-Sory- said Rony- but here are....

-Sure- Gina interrupted- we have space to you, come on. Gina looked to her friends and said: -This is the group that i was talking about.

-What? Asked the other boy of the group.

-Nothing, come , sit , we have space. Answered Gina.

-But... Started Rony.

-Rony, We have space, we don't want another incident here, or do you want? Gina asked, glare to Rony again.

-Thanks. Said the girl, she had blond hair and grey eyes, she was a little scary.

The group entered and finded a place to sit.

-So, what are your names? Asked Hermione.

-Oh, sorry, i forget to introduce myself, i am Annabeth Chase, that boy with is Grover Underwood. She said, pointing to the tallest of the group.

And this is Percy Jackson. She said, pointing to a boy with black hair and green eyes, green like the sea.

No Caption Provided

johnjo719

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Use Quotation marks for dialogue. And I'm pretty sure it's Ginny not Gina.

Mixing these two stories is a good idea, I want to see how it turns out!