Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

Wonder Where The Steel Went

November 27, 2012 at 11:39pm

my Disclaimer (none of these characters are mine... they belong to Dc comics. I am just playing in the world of the hero for a moment....ooops I meant they belong to dc and marvel.......I kind of like them from both sides.

the Shadows

When I was young my father would come in and tell me and my brother stories.. I would then be dragged into the night screaming by things I did not nor could not see. I was being trained body and mind to take punishment of the worst kind.

Darksied was not always my name it simply became my name.

I played in shadows as a child. I lived in the shadows. My world was not always what you see before me today , not always the burning pits of a hell only imagined in other worlds.

My world has streams and huge bodies of water yes people wanting to explore the stars.

I told them we could do that and more , I told them what they wanted to hear and then I took control and ravaged the world.

I went down to the heart of the planet and grabbed it and took its power and then I changed it.

Twisted it and bent it to my will.

I became the shadow.

The shadow looked at me and hid behind me.

Then I made my name and burned it in the minds of people all across the galaxy.

We did battle the new Gods they fault a good fight but it was not enough and All Father new defeat.

However we called truce until we could talk across the table from one another.

It was on the way to that meeting that my adviser fell over and screamed....

A couple will come and spill your blood...they alone can take you down and stop you from what you plan.

Then she looked right into him not at him but into his soul if indeed he had one.

Destroy Krypton she screamed.

Darksied looked to the other witches.....

They said nothing.

They just stood looking out and up at the sky.

They had been wrong before he thought.

Kryton was a planet filled with a advanced group of people.

They would be a fight if he took them on had on.

He would look into it on his return from fooling the old man.

He would find out what this witch was babling on about and then he could go on with his plans to find the answer to the riddle that had troubled him since time began.

He called the boom tube and went to the gateway to go to the home of the New Gods.He became so upset he tossed one of his guards off into the unseen void between jumps. He did not even look back. Darksied cared nothing for his people. He had two kinds , ones that he used and ones that he played with.

The guards at the gate jumped up. His son was there.....what do you want father , it was more of a challange then anything else. Not today I am here on a flag of friendship Calaban.....He let the words stall in his mouth

He had traded his son to the Allfather and in turn he Got to raise Scot and train him. who got the beter half he could not say he did not raise any child it was done by his staff.

I see you were not taught to respect your elders as I tought your half brother.

Calaban thought about the words.(never be pulled into something think about it ) these words came to him Allfather was wise.

I do not trust you Father , and I called you father that is all the respect you will get. Caliban wanted to do away with his Evil father by blood.

The guards at the door looked to him for the sign to open the gate. Caliban stopped the witches and Granny Goodness. Only one to go today...

They never said a word and vanished though the boom tube back to the planet of fire pits and broken people.

The looks fell away and the Boom Tube opened.

DarkSied walked through and was gone.

Caliban sighed and stepped from his war chair.

The guards of the portal looked over to him.

The other side of the portal Allfather greeted Darksied they talked about the torture of this people on the burning planet , giving them more food and water about trying to make amends with his son. Darksied heard none of it , all he was worried about was ending all life as he knew it. He as a dark God on a mission to bring about the end of all things and remake the universe to bow to his will.

when it was over he returned to the burning pits , the endless screams of the retched people. He looked down on the perademons and he smiled.

Some parts of his world held people that stood up to him and he let it happen only to squish it and stomp it under his foot.

His power here was absolute , his rule unquestioned. He sent a bomb through the boom tube to the heart of the star that warmed the planet Krypton.

Within a day it had gone super nova and killed all the people of that world.

No child will ruin his world he thought. NO child will grow to meet a girl and become a thorn for him or his people...If Darksied could help it.

Darksied sent out small Computer ships to scan the galaxy...Nano ships to seek out the anti life force.

chapter 2

Kal-El

Kal-el looked to his father Jor-El and screamed baby talk. He did that allot and the babysitting robot could hardly keep up with him.

Loura laughed....Jor keep him busy I am trying to Grow Krypto.......

Jor laughed this time. A shape shifting animal is hard to grow you know that.

You have to have all the elements or it will never work.

Jor scolded Laura , if the counsel finds you they will arrest us both , it is a law no growing those things. It has been outlawed since the last one refused to do any chores.

Laura did not stop. she always wanted to grow her own shape changer. It takes 2 years just to get it to think about pulling together the atoms and then another 3 years after it thinks about it and if your lucky you can get a good Dna Sample and the rest is up to the mix.

Laura used Jor-Els hair.

jor would scream if he knew.

Hit that switch over there she said to her husband.

Jor scolded her.....It is elegal what your doing....The councel would toss us both in the the fantom zone just for the thought.

Laura scolded him...He hit the switch.

The power in the room dimed , the lights out the window went out , alarms in the great hall echoed.

How did they know Jor-El thought.

The liquid stopped being a liquid , it grew fur , it grew eyes and ears and a nose and everything else that made a shape changer.

Then it took in air and let it out.

He could hear the thoughts of Jor-El.......He looked out of the capsul...

Jor-El looked into the capsule.

Ummmm Laura , why is it looking at me like he knows me already.

Laura shook her head....

Because ummmmm he kinda shares some of your memories , I used your Dna imprint.

Jor-El was about to scream when he heard the alarms of the planetary defense go off.

They looked at the small creature inside the capsule and at the button to eject it into space and far away if the counsel had chosen to find them and put them away.

this small ship may be your guys only way to live he said to Kal.

Take care of Kal , Krpto.

Laura hugged her husband.

Both Kal-El and Krpto was elegal.

There was no way for them to have children , they were not on the list. To get on the list would have been another forty years of paperwork and she just wanted her own child.

Five minutes till the planet is destroyed the computers cold voice echoed through the room.

Into the ship went Kal-El....Into the hip went years of history from Krypton , many nano bots , years of research by Jor-El and the crystals to learn from his father the way that he had done himself. I wish I could be there son.

One day maybe Jor , One day.

Laura cried, One day with luck but today he must go.

Krypto was only moments old but with memories of somebody far older.

He held young Kal tight and the ship left Krypton with not even a shuder and looking back Krypto could see the wave from the red son aprouch and wipe away the huge planet. All that was left was a cloud and then the small ship vanished though a worm whole one of many headed toward a planet so far away that Krypto and Young Kal-El had to go to into deep sleep or die of old age before reaching it.

chapter 3

Paradise

In the distance Amazons trained , battle chants where chanted and life was normal.

Close up however a God walked among them unseen and un hindered. He walked past the guards and right into the birthing chamber and stopped beside the Queens bed.

It had been a long night she had given Birth to Twins.

Diana and Donna was there names.

Zues looked down at the sleeping form of Donna and then over at Diana whom was wide awake looking right at him.

It was known that newborns could not focus but this one had no such lesson. She looked right at Zues even though he has on a spell that made him invisable to the eye. You see me don't you my Daughter , Diana giggled.

Zues thought of the dreams and what it meant to the world yet alone the Amazons.

This Dark God who was coming to destroy the world of men.

He had long ago moved the Gods from the mountain they used to be on. They no longer cared to look into the affairs of humans. Zeus called them a bunch of old people who long ago retired and just had not figured it out yet. He laughed but in some ways it was true. I guess if you do not have to,

you do not do it.

They never grew tired of the party life

, the pool life

the virtual computers

they would put on and do all sorts of things.

Zues had a virtual world himself and his wife cracked up laughing every time she visited.

He was not one to care for such small things. He simply had a different view of things that people , or even Gods would never understand.

Reaching down he touched the hand of his Daughter. Diana grabbed a finger and smiled.

Evil is coming young one said Zeus....you must train with all your soul if your going to protect the human race.

Diana screamed , a cold chill had swept through her and scared her for she was just a child. she did not stop screaming till the queen pulled her close and gave her milk.

Even then she could see in her mind the image of a dark God eyes of fire a soul of chaos. sweeping across the galaxy killing every living thing and not caring or even looking back.

She would know that face in her nightmares and when she trained.

chapter 4

Farm Life

Johnathan Kent and his new wife Martha had purchased a farm. They sat back and looked at the barn , then the house then the large fields already bursting with corn and he smiled. I love this farm life Martha he said. I love to get dirty and smell the smell of cows in the field and chikens in the coup and just know that some place in the great above God is looking down blessing us both.

Martha Pulled Johnathan to her and pinched him....

Come back to me husband we have work to do.

God will not come down here and fix that falling apart barn.

As soon as she said that a small ship flew into the barn and then the onboard computers got busy fixing and repairing it so it could hide from the world around it. The barn became a place on the outside like any other barn but on the inside it was a place that would amaze even the people at nasa.

The computer woke up Krypto when it was done...Master Kal and Krpto all is well we are hidden from prying eyes. I am shutting down to recharge my cells after so long in space I need to sleep. With the the door opened and the computer went off....leaving only a room filled with nanites busy building and krpto and baby Kal.

John was to shook up to say anything. He and Martha just looked at the barn, it fixed itself. It was fixed thanked God and Martha did to.

If I had been drinking he said to her I would quit because I must be seeing things.

Martha looked him in the eye and said , But should we look into the barn or call the police.

Fighter Jets flew over head and left there sight.

Martha shivered , she had her answer.

They would wait and see what came out of the barn......

They did not have to wait long.

A small fury alien came out holding a child wrapped in a blanket with a odd S symbal on it.

The fury alien was crying.

Smell horrible said the alien , holding up the baby covered in poop Krypto could take no more....Change please.......

Martha laughed so hard she did not know what to say.

Taking the baby in her arms she did not care about the poop she only knew that she had a son.

Life would change around the farm.

For the better.

John asked for help and he got it.

The power of prayer.

The years went by , life at the farm was like no other.

Chloe Sullivan , Pete and Lex Luther and Lana Lang grew up together.

The best of friends.

The farm never lost money because the nanites never let drought or lack of money get the farm down.

The town of Smallville grew and grew and became a force for good in the state of kansas.

Kal was known as Clark Kent he and the Scooby gang traveled around from time to time and Lex mostly liked to stay back in the barn with Lana and Krpto making odd things for the journeys that the gang would take.

Lex would joke , imagine if I was the villain in and you were the hero Clark....

Then with no warning a 3D image of a women appeared before them both.

She was a warrior queen and she was angry.

While you two sit and joke a evil God is coming....he has minions here already and he will not play nice.

You will prepare or you will die like all the rest of your people.

Men are the weak link in this world and you prove it every day by sitting back and doing nothing as a cold future aprouches.

I give you warning.....Darksied is coming.............Do what all men do and sit back and wait to die.....I do not care....us amazons will not save you this time.

with that she was Gone.

Clark Kent looked at Lex ... we must find out more.

Lex shook his head.....yes..or all life will end.....

Going into the chamber they both took the elavator down to the computer room.

The computer pulled up images of Darksied siting on his dark throne and looking over the fire pits of his domain.

It showed all the worlds under his command and legions of ships and para demons.

It showed them planets that did not simply give up and the torture of the people as he slayed each and every one of them.

This was no battle any one group of people could win.

This was gong to take the planet itself and then some.

John called his congressmen and got a reply...Your crazy sir leave us to the protection of the planet you go grow corn.

The congressmen hung up the phone shook his head and went back to reading a book. (you and the myan calender)

Lex and clark began to plan.

Form a group , learn who the plants are from Darksied and protect the planet.

Krpto did not seem to care he had blown a huge bubble from 100 packs off bubble gum and it was one the verge of exploding.

Clark did not notice till it was almost to late and then it burst covering Lex in sticky bubble gum yelling for help......

It was one of those days he said.

Krypto and Clark and Lex fell over laughing...Only lex stuck to the floor........

chapter 5

Some place far away on a island of paradise.....Diana spied the whole thing through a device that allowed them to see the world of men.

She laughed to.

She hopped one day to meet this Clark Kent.

She had watched him grow as a child to a young adult.

Life was growing cold on planet earth.

She wondered how long they had.

She wondered if they had enough time.

I am going to visit that farm she told her sister..

You stay here and do not say a word.

The queen stepped around the corner and into the viewing room.

She does not have to say a word , not one , not two or three...I have heard all the words I care to hear.

Diana looked at her mother....

The queen handed her the armor of the one.

The lasso and the bracelets and she hugged her.

Your father said this day would come.

He said to give you these.

He said if i did not give you these and wish you well in your travels I could know the wrath of Hera....

I do not fear your father...However a women scorned is not one I tend to wish on anybody..

Diana hugged her mother and then something strange happened.

Hera the wife of Zeus cast off her spell and hugged them both.

Go in peace child.....I have always been on your side blessing you in all you did. You and your family.

Do us proud and show this mans world what we can do.

Oh and do not tell your father I was here.

Then she was gone again.

The Queen shook..The anger of that women is not a pretty thing to see.

We are lucky we got the joy.

Chapter 6

Farm Boy

Diana left the island looking forward to the journey. She had no idea where this farm was or this Kanas place but she was smart and that was enough.

She had seen his address thorugh the device that let her see into mans world and she had seen so much of mans world that they had all sorts of gadgets that mimicked what was made by the best of scientist. One played the music of those people from strang lands.

Ac/dc along with others took turns keepign her busy as she flew across the world.

Fly Right for another 138 miles the computer said..

Damn thought Diana , if she only had a plane. jet , something or the other....This whole flying thing is boring after about ten minutes and if you do not keep focused you fall into the water...

She seen a blur of red and blue in the distance.

Picking up speed she seen him in the suit for the first time.

Kal-El , Clark Kent , AKA Superman , named by that repotrer Lois lane after he went to the city.

She had read the paper on the whole story.

Lois Lane discovers Superman it said.

Diana laughed , she never knew he was lost.

She looked at the blue and red blur again.

Maybe he is lost....she stopped and waited....

One minute he was not there , the next he was right in front of her.

She said nothing.....

He looked at her and she looked back but no words came to her mind.

She did what she longed to do every since spying on him from the crystal.

She kissed him , he kissed her back.

A spark single and pure went across there fingers where they touched. it traveled the distance of superman's arm and land on her and was absorbed into her.

She pushed him away and flew off.

Diana seen worlds on worlds on top of distant worlds.

She seen a vast dance hall and stars over head , she heard the Voice of God she felt her own heart slow down and almost stop beating.

A Star in the sky grew bright and then went out.

Then he was there again.

I am sorry Clark Said , It felt so right like I had known you all my life.

Like I had known you more then this life but all my lives.

Tears came to her eyes.

For a single moment she understood.

We have much to talk over she said.

He took her hand , um but can you help me find Krypto we were playing fetch and I think he is lost.

She laughed out loud......

He does this to you all the time...

He is back playing your vitual fighting game...

Clark laughed , I should have known he was grounded from that for breaking it last time.

Together they flew toward the farm.

They landed outside the barn and Clark bent down on his knee and took her hand and kissed it.

Some souls know right away when something is right or not.

I been blessed with it. I look into your eyes and know this is just another journey for us.

he pushed a button on his sleeve and the ground moved he was standing on.

A elevator took them down , There was music playing.

This is the war room he said. It lets us practice fighting or in this case dancing.

He took her hand and they began to dance.

Slowly they moved across the floor , the world opened the universe took control of the computer and it echoed what was taken place in the very stars beyond the heavens and in that place where souls meet and dream.

All the stars over head could be seen , galaxies comets all showed up to witness. Soul Mates dancing , sparks raced up and down Clarks arms and Diana did not notice but she to gave them off.

Looking over at the door a stranger appeared. She came out of the stars.

Never fear children , this will not last for ever it only happens when two souls are in tune with another.

You will have troubled times ahead but be warned if you do not work together not just your lives but your very soul is in danger.

Clark looked closer at the women before him......I seen you before.

In programs and the computer showed me you.

Mother.....

Clark let go of Diana and went to hug Laura his mother.

He passed through her.

I am just a image sent to you and no I am not a ghost.

a wormhole opened up and grabbed me and your father.

we are far far away.

Never give up.

We contacted you for a reason.

Faith and one day we will meet.

Clark kent smiled at her and she faded away.

Diana took up his hand again and they danced and drifted through the air.

This moment would not last forever.

To Clark and Diana it felt as if it could.

In the morning Ma and Pa kent woke the two up.

They had fallen asleep in each others arms.

Breakfast he said to Diana.....

Yes she thought but I need to shower first and then we can go.

Clark suggested flying to someplace far away and she cringed.

No flying she said. I had enough flying.

Ma Kent coughed into her hand...

I can do breakfast just show your friend where the showers are.

And son.....

Use them yourself ........

they both laughed.

chapter 7

Strange encounter

The old house had grown large since the Kent's purchased it. It had many additions and was on a grand scale.

Today Diana would make her first appearance in the kitchen. Diana walked through the front door and was greeted by somebody she had not

seen since she was a baby. Father she said.....

John and Martha and Zeus was standing by the table drinking coffee.....

This Mocha is the best stuff humans ever made Zeus was saying before his daughter came in and called her father , err father.

He told her stand back so he could take a look at how she had grown.

Amazing he said , I always knew you would look like your mother.

Diana blushed its in the genes she said....never hurts being blessed by the gods.

Zues looked away....you had the feeling he had been in this kitchen more times then just today.

Clark came in but he only seen the disguise of Zeus that was his great uncle.

Uncle Zu he said and ran forward and hugged him...what brings you here today.

John and Martha laughed and Diana never let on to the secret. She had a feeling there was more to this whole thing then just Zeus but she could not

figure it out and did not wish to try.

Martha brought out the food , breakfast for a king she said...All sorts of food was put on the table.

Sorry your wife could not attend breakfast Uncle Zu she said.

He stopped drinking his coffee long enough to say , she had to attend to some formal affairs....nothing big just a few things.

Martha called Krypto to take food to those in the barn he was in and out faster then you could blink and half the food was gone along what they needed to eat on.

The bad news came today they heard word that a town Russia had been laid waste by some unknown force. It had to be a plant by the Dark God Clark said. John and Martha agreed but the laws would never let them go over borders to see what happened. They had their own hero's and it was them that stopped the carnage.

Clark told Martha that Bruce Wayne would be stopping by later with his girlfriend Lois Lane.

They met when Bruce came to the office to talk about the justice league.

He liked her right off the bat...Clark laughed at that pun. nobody else got it.

Something about her knowing self defense and Bruce loving to show her a few moves.

Outside the world grew dark....pera demons were making there way across the field.

Uncle Zu said to the couple what are you two waiting on lets see how you work as a team.

Clark changed into his suit and took her hand. Shall we dance my lady.

Diana smiled , Oh would I love to.

Bring though evil down son.....said John....ooops I meant , you go get them Clark....

Martha hit Johns arm....and laughed is it sooo hard to not do that.

the scout group of perademons were looking for a fight they were not strong by any means but they had the eyes of Darksied and he seen what they seen.

Something of importance was here they knew it but where.

Never charge in first said Diana always see what they want. first.

They Destroyed a red house just to see what people would do...a ray of fire from one of there rifles and it was gone......

A few seconds went by and a lightning bolt came from no place and the perademon was dead.

Good shot said John....

Wonder Woman and superman did clean up of the others but before they could take them anyplace a boom tube opened and took them away.

A few seconds after that it opened again bomb flew out.

In the nano second it took to appear Superman grabbed it and flew out into space past the moon and then the explosion went off.....

Everybody at the farm waited Krypto flew off into space........

When he returned he held the still form of Clark.....He as not moving....Zeus used a lightning bolt and shocked him..... nothing happened....Diana screamed....Martha was crying.

Clarks heart refused to start.

One more try Zeus said and he held the lightning in his hand and then touched it slowly to Clark and it went into him and yet nothing happened.

Diana took his hand as the lightning came out of Clark and traveled along her the way it did when they first met.

Up her arm across her chest and down her other arm.

Back into Clark above his heart.

He opened his eyes.

She kissed him.

Martha struck the table breaking it....but nobody noticed in the confusion.

Lex came out the barn for more bacon.............What I miss he asked......Lana slept through the whole thing.

Life at the farm went on that day......like normal....For the Kent farm.

chapter 8

Watch tower

The alert went out to all heroes all over the globe........Be a part of a team to defend earth it said. Join the justice league.

They showed up in force all in all about 200 hundred people most without powers.

Wonder Women , Superman and Batman excepted all that showed up......All but one.........Your to young they said....

The little boy just cried....I can fly he said.....But your 8 years old where are your parents......

She is at the store he said and my dad is dead.

A man came forward , do not listen to him he tells stories....and he cannot fly.

Superman laughed how about I fly with you and then bring you back.

The boy smiled , and off they went.

Wonder women laughed and the boys father joined the group as a tech on the watch tower. They said he could bring the boy anytime he wanted to visit.

It would be long hours and if they wanted to they could just live on the station.

He took them up on the offer and left to gather there belongings.

Superman addressed the new heroes.

We are the first line of defense he said to them. The world will also prepare. soldiers will train , people will pitch in and we will try to save our world.

Will we win or lose is up to everybody.

News crews from all over the globe took in the story.

People screamed from the crowed we love you superman....guys whistled at Wonder Women......

Power Girl looked closer at her costume and thought about changes on her own.

The flash looked at her costume and found it to be just right....

Krypto blew a bubble using over 200 peaces of gum and got the whole crowd....

It took hours to get it off everybody.....

He was grounded for a month.

chapter 9

Normal sentry

Steven Harris did sentry duty on board the Watch Tower home of the justice league. His son had told Superman he was dead....some times he wished that was the case.....His wife was not all to happy about living on board a space station , his friends came to visit but playing poker with people that could read minds and move super fast proved to work there nerves....Steven was not all to impressed. He used to work high above the city building sky touchers as his son called them. He once looked up at the stars and dared think somebody was looking back from some distant world far far away.

Wondering if somebody out here was thinking what they were thinking.

So to him the Watch Tower was a first step in many to reach the stars to do what had to be done. Improve humanity and move forward as a people.

The next step was a base on the moon and then to mars and who knew what could happen after that.

Earth made ready for a dark God but it really made ready to explore a unknown universe.

It put people to work it breathed life into a dying world.

That world was not mars it was earth. It was a people bored with life with the everyday workings of things......You could dress it up but you had to make it work. No amount of money could wake up a soul if it found life to be missing something. Rich movie stars proved that out every day. they had tons of money but no spirit no drive and you seen it in the clothes they wore and the drugs they took.

So money was never the answer and war however cold and callus it seamed it did wake people up but it was not the answer as well.

People would see new places and new places would mean new challenges and that always woke up the soul it always spoke to the heart.

I dared to dream a dream he thought.

Looking down on the planet below him he knew that dream was a good one. He changed the view to space and out there he knew somebody looked back. He knew somebody looked out from a space station and that they seen they were not alone in the vastness of space.

His son came out from playing in the play room....Krypto followed after him.......Dad I had a bad dream , I dreamed we ran out of milk for my cookies......

His father said no son...we have a replacater we can make all the milk and cookies we want.....His son smiled.

I like that dad.

He smiled back...I like that to son....

they both enjoyed the view of the stars.

They both drank some milk and ate some cookies.

It was a normal night on board the station.

chapter 10

Dark Intent

Diana screamed and sweat rolled down her face....Clark she said I am going to make you a daughter...The bed broke , the house shook.......Ma and Pa Kent ran from the home and into the barn.....Birds over head flew away.....the sky turned dark.

A boom tube opened up and out came a Fury one of Darksiedes evil minions his worst of the worst.

Cracking her whip at the house one of the rooms fell into ash.

There in the ruble was a naked Diana and Clark looking out.

Diana was not happy , her look alone would make the fury cringe in horror. That look alone made her remember her child hood and the look of her mother when she did something wrong and she was about to get a correction.

She had power but she did not wish to die this night.

Rushing to push the button she dropped the whip...... , she dropped the mother box that opened the boom tube.

Diana walked across the area between them.

She shook with rage.

she picked up the whip and with a evil smile looked down on the fury.

If you come back and do that every again I will snap your neck like a twig and send you dead body back to your dark master.....

The fury could not reply she was to scared.

Diana laughed and hit the button on mother box.

Go home little girl Or I will bury you in this field so you can help the corn grow.

The fury crawled into the open boom tube.

and then it shut.

Ma and Pa kent ran from the barn but Martha covered Johns eyes....Put some clothes on Diana.....

Diana looked shock she had forgot what she was doing.

Oh she said.......clothes.....then she was gone....

Clark fell over laughing......then remembered he to needed clothes.......

Returning to the Dark world the Fury wished she had not lost her whip. That would cause her to get beat by Granny for sure.

She had to get help , revenge was foremost on her mind.

She even lost her mother box.

No that wds not a problem mother box would return on its own.

She changed into a outfit that would let her blend in with the world of humans and waited for the box to get back.

Then she made plans to go out and get her revenge.

Three months later

Martha returned with Diana to the house......So the doctor says triplets...how will you cope.....Diana Cried on Martha's shoulder....

Clark asked me to Marry him last night.

I said yes and we both enjoyed the night on the space station.....

Remind me tell Clark to bring home milk once he fixes the orbit of that thing.

Who knew we were so rough.

Martha blushed.

I just had a rough day Diana said and needed to work off some anger issues....

Martha took notes...that helps with anger issues........hmmm note to self she said...(sex helps work out anger Issues) end note.

Clark walked in and hugged Martha and kissed Diana.

Martha left the room.

Clark (Diana said) you may want to sit down......

Diana told him abut the triplets.

Two girls and one boy......

Krpto moved onto the space station....he said that Diana scared him when she was not prego......but he could not take a prego crazy amazon running around......

Ma and pa Kent moved with him.....

The wedding of Diana and Clark took place on Paradise Island.

Clark looked around at the guest...thousands of people showed up.

He never knew he invited that many people.

Lex was his best man and Amazons was the brides maids , But the first three was Lois , Power Girl and super Girl....

The ring child was the little boy whom wanted to be a hero.

His grand father came forward and hugged him. His eye patch never seamed to slow him down.

Congrats to you and your bride my grandson he said.

His hugs were always so brutal.

I cannot stay long your uncle Zu wants me to try a new ale and me and him and your father are going fishing while we are here.

It should prove to be a adventure.

Martha shook her head.

I sometimes wonder who writes this story of a life I am living she thought.

Clark and Diana Danced the night away..Donna gave them the best of wishes and her mother cried most of the night...

Who will Clean up all this mess she cried.....

The queen had no idea that so many people would come.

She looked around at the guest.

Bruce Wayne and his wife Lois.

All of the Justice League.

Chloe Sulavan aka orical.

the list went on and on.

There was people from all times , they came and went in a flash.

Then she looked up and there was three teenagers.

Two girls of such perfection she simply wanted to hug them and a boy.

He looked just like his father.

They came and hugged her.

shhh do not tell anybody we wanted to see the wedding.

The Queen laughed...Your secret is safe with me.

Nanna one of the girls said.....

Um since we stay here with you for a year can you ummmmm get more snack food......

The queen laughed...I will work on it I promise.

Then they seen Diana look there way and hit the button on the time belt and was gone.

Diana came over and hugged her mother.

Who were they you think she asked.

The queen said she did not have a clue.....

But she was sure to get more snacks for the island in the future.

chapter 11

Fishing Trip

Pulling something out of his pocket he tossed it into the water.....It became a huge ship...I borrowed this he said so we cannot let it get hurt..

Zeus laughed I see its fit for fishing on shores larger then this one...

Johns father laughed yes and that is where we are headed.

They all climbed on the ship and john waved to Martha...

Make sure they all make it home safe he said.

Martha ginned if your going out me and the girls are going out to latter.

John worried , it was not often that her and her girls got together and was never pretty afterward.

His father stood on the deck and soon they were in waters far more different then earth ever seen....

The fish here are huge but good eating and the ale I brought is to die for.

Pouring Zeus a mug he tasted it and smiled....My son would be proud to call that a drink.

John drank a mug and asked for another.

They cast the lines in and waited.

They had not to wait long before the whole ship was swallowed by a fish.

Am I drunk that fast or did a fish just swallow us whole.

Zeus zapped it with a bolt and it spit them out...maybe I be thinking thats a wee bit to big for us.

Have another drink and stop worrying said John we can bring that in just may take some time.....

Zues sat back and relaxed....I was not worried I just do not like fish that much...

steak and potato man I am.

John laughed so hard he fell in the water.

He had to climb the nets to get back in the ship.

They started catching fish and telling tales.

My first fish I ever caught was so large I swore it would devour the sun.....I killed it and made it into a sandwich for lunch.

John and his uncle looked at Zeus and thought about how much season they would have to use for such a sandwich.

They all shared a laugh.

Soon the Ale was running out and they looked on land for a place to refill the barrel.

Finding one they moved the ship to land and walked into the pub...

What have we here said the Giant of a bar tender.

Looking around Zeus did not worry he seen Giants in his day but these were frost giants , the mean horrid kind that lived in the land where Gods would tread only if they felt stupid and brave that day.

Zeus never felt stupid but brave was his middle name.

I want a barrel of beer and put this on my master card he joked.

The Giant bar tender pulled out a credit card sweeper and gave it to Zeus.

Zeus stepped back and thought about it...

We are not one to say no to money said the bar tender.....put up the card or get out.....

Zeus swiped his card...

It was taken.....

All places take Master Card the Bar tender said.

They left the place with Two barrels of Ale and a rack of lamb.......

Fishing , meat , and ale.....cannot go wrong....

where is John said Zeus to his father.

he went back said he forgot something....

A Giant came flying out the wall and landed beside Zues....

Out came john looking like it was not him...

He looked at me wrong said John.....

Can we go anyplace without you saying the Giant was wrong said Zeus....

off they went to continue fishing and to make the tales you tell at camp fires to young kids to impress the women folk.

chapter 12

Battle world

He had tried to blow up the sun like he did Krypton however the nanites were waiting for the bomb.

They devoured it in seconds and used the remaining energy to put a two second smiley face on the sun.

DarkSied was angry he powered up war world then he sent it out and waited on the troops to get into place. enough for every women and child of planet earth to have his or her own soldier to do away with them.

Darksied did not stop at that. He placed a battle moon around the battle planet and filled it with para demons...

Few ships could stop his only one was larger and he had yet to run across the dreaded Galactus.

He had seen the aftermath of the devourer of worlds , the dead carcass of planets burn and barren worlds.

He hope to have the anti life before he would have to worry over such a force of nature.

He hoped that he would not run into something that was not evil nor was Galactus good he simply was.

If you were lucky you never found out if he was more then myth or just a legend wondering around craving the life of planets.

Darksied had rested for 10 long years before going out and destroying more worlds.

Anti life or no anti life he would see to it that the universe knew his name.

The first world he came to was still in the stone ages they fell with not even a single loss.

He set up a breeder station for pera demons and had them work on making new troops.

When he reached earth he expected they would be ready for him but how ready he did not care it would never stop him. his army would destroy any that rose up.

The second world he came on was just like earth. but with no heroes just a military.

They fell the jets falling from the sky like rain. They even tried nuclear blast and taken out there own cities.

Nothing stopped Darksied he sent more troops and tossed in a few Mega nuclear bombs just to let them know who had the bigger bombs.

The people look up from the burnt planet and begged mercy.

The Dark God looked down and gave none.

Nothing remained of the world when they left it.

Nothing living remained not even a microbe.

He made his way to earth.

First he would send in his battle moon then he would sit back a year and see how they react..

Time To Unwind

Norrin Radd walked toward the space port and then right through it onto the outer hull...

He had to fix something on the outside.

He used the power cosmic and before you know it the lights on the station stopped going on and off like a Christmas tree.

His skin was shiny his eyes white and bright like the sun.

He was on monitor duty as the League was off looking for a place to sit back and relax. The company picnic of sorts.

They sat back and held a picnic on a virtual hillside deep inside the Fortress of solitude...

All the league was there , food cooked on grills people laughed and a virtuel band played.

Berry looked at Clark.

Your parents are strange he said to Clark.

Why you say that said Clark.

Its just sometimes they act far older then they are. Then some of the things they do.

I mean I never seen anybody drink as much as your dad and still not get drunk.

Or the other day when that lady upset your mother and Diana had to step between them and she almost pushed her out of the way.

Clark thought about it as he took a drink.

Yes I find sometimes they can be odd...I remember as a kid a box on the shelf I could not lift and my dad took it down and moved it when I was not looking.

I asked him about it and he said it was probley just nailed to the wall and he did not want to break the wall.

He removed the nails that's why he could lift it.

How about your Grand Father said Bruce.

Talk about a mean character.

He gave me the chills when I seen him first.

He is no small grandfather that's for sure.

Diana came and sat next to Clark and held one of the girls.

Donna and Her mother came with the other two babies.

Barry looked over at his own wife holding there kid.

I wonder who will be faster he said.

Clark smiled I do not care as long as they are healthy he said.

Lex and Lois raised glasses to that.

Healthy kids.

That is a plus.

Lois rubbed lex's bald scalp...

She likes it he said.

They had a one year old her name was Martha seemed they like the name.

Martha sat and played with Krypto.

Speaking of your parents will they be coming down asked Power Girl.

Clark looked at her and said sadly no...

They had problems to attend to back home my grand parents called them and asked for help.

Pa said he was glad I was here to look after the farm.

He said he never really cared that much for the plowing and the work , he did like the meat and eggs and food however that came from it all.

No telling when he will return but the Androids look like farm helpers and they do all the work anyway. So its not a big deal.

We have great harvest and for the most part we help the other farms around us.

The league members from all parts of the world showed up.

Another Watch Tower was in orbit on the other side of the globe it had members of all nations.

Military units were in the lower levels.

They had already placed a base on the moon.

After the party a meeting would take place to see how they would arm it.

Then a ship would go out and meet the battle world head on if they had time to build it.

Take the battle away from earth if you could they said.

To many weapons of mass destruction and you cannot win if they come into play.

Lets think about that later said Clark.

Today is all about just relaxing.

Diana kissed him and lay her head on his chest.

Krypto complained no more piggy back rides to Martha....

Then he flew her around the area ......

Bruce sat back and looked at the fake sun.

It never stops amazing me how well this computer can put together a fake image.

Clark agreed.

But the food is real.

Anybody for more ribs and chicken he said.

Chloe laughed.

Was not long after that they launched the first battle ship earth ever made.

Starship Chloe......

They all said the name had a good ring to it.

She had to agree...Chloe , a spunky name that fit for a ship of destruction.

She put her finger to her head and thought about it.....

She said that's not right I am a mutant with the ability to heal.

This ship is built to destroy.

Clark tapped her on the head lightly...

You think to much..

Then they laughed.

They all felt it would not be enough when it came to the day.

How many would die and could they win.

The ship and all on board would most likely die said Clark.

What if the ship was manned all with Androids...said Kid flash.

A Android became so afraid he ran into to charge at the charging station.

Clark laughed they do not like to fight.

For some odd reason when a computer becomes self aware it holds pretty tight to life.

Maybe it knows something we don't.

So the android is out.

Wally thought for a second what about that evil robot that tried to kill us all last year..or the wave of robots that tried to take us out three years ago or that mind controlling robot that made Batman dance the mambo with super girl...

Um screamed Lois that was not mind controlling robot....that was me dressed as super girl for the holoween costume and I thought we did a good job.

Wally sighed... my point is and Clark cut him off OK...My androids are peace loving pot smoking , if they could love making robots that only want to grow stuff and watch the smurfs. is that a good enough answer.

Wally gave up.

I was just looking for another way that's is all he said.

Clark pat him on the back its OK he said.

I am always up for another way.

Battle Stations

The ship was launched on networks all over the globe. Superman and Wonder Women stood on the bridgs along with other members of the league.

If we go out we go out with a bang they said.

The president bid them farewell and set them off. Travel across the stars and show them how to fight he said.

Protesters showed up....screaming love not war , love not war.

Small ants ate the crumbs from the bread of the protesters and became sick.

That is true look it up.

Bruce Wayne and many others pitched in to see the ship made. Being a fan of Battle Star Galactica they made it look like the Glactica compete with falcons and all. Then they trained hundreds of pilots and put them on the station.

A single shock resistant room was given to Clark and Diana. The kids stayed behind watched by the amazons on Paradise Island.

Plenty of snacks were on hand to make them happy.

Two members of the crew showed up for pilot training that Clark had never seen before but he had the feeling he knew them all his life.

A tall red headed man with a beard and a tall black haired women. They seamed to try there best to stay away from him.

We just want to help out they said.

Bruce showed them there room it was better then any others room...what did bruce know that he did not.

They gave control of the bridge to the acting captain.

James T. Kirk looked out over the deck and then said......Warp 3 engage.......

The ship did not move.

Ok fire the thrusters then.....everybody laughed.

The ship leaped forward then was swallowed by a worm hole.

No time to play said the surfer. his small form reflected the light on the hull of the ship.

Clark and the crew could hear him in there minds.

send the fighters to the ships when we come out its time to fight and make our mark.

How long will it take thought Bruce. Then they came out right in front of the battle moon.

it was huge. Fighters came from all areas of its surface.

They will take a day to get to us , thought the surfer.

You have a day to prepare.

Diana Grabbed Clarks hand and took him into their room.

A day , if we have that much time love. Then we can work off some stress for a hour or four , Clark said or five or six...

Martian Man hunter yelled at them....We are still connected to the surfer and your thoughts carry images I prefer not to see.

Everybody blushed...it was hard to be upset when you seen such a force at work. millions of ships making there way across the screen to wipe you away.

Clark and Diana were gone.

Batman went down to the hanger to ready his private ship.

Power Girl and super girl stood on the hanger deck ready to get in the fight.

Why am I here said the flash...I cannot run in space....

Super fast cheer leader said Krpto....

Wally slapped him in the head.

He stuck out his tongue and they all waited.

The battle we waited for is coming.

chapter 13

Anti Life

The silver surfer stood before them....This is it the fight we been training for. This is the very reason we became hero's this is why some force of nature gave us our ability what ever that ability may be.

He talked at a normal level but every man and women heard his voice throughtout the ship.

Today there is no turning back the clock and just in case if something goes wrong before you will appear this sphere I will toss it out.

It will only last a few seconds so grab it and regroup where ever it takes you.

Find your way back to the Watch Tower.

Or wait if its not ready yet.

Whatever you do , Grab the sphere it will be tuned just for you.

Superman and wonder women Held hands while they listend.

Barry alien and Krypto went down to the docking stations and piloted a ship.

The surfer carried on his board two others. Wonder Women and superman....

Your fast he said but I am faster.

Clark did not debate it.

Worm hole after worm hole the surfer opened and closed them faster then any normal person could notice but superman noticed and then the battle moon was there.

Then he and Wonder women got off the surfers board and the fight for life went down.

A whip took Wonder Women by surprise and cut her shoulder.

One of the fury , two seconds later she was out cold wonder Women was not in the mood to play.

That felt sooo good she said.

Superman smiled wife remind me never to complain about the breakfast....

Diana smiled......why did she care she did not cook.

The Green Lantern was busy in the distance he could see arcs of green energy flaring away and there was krypto and Barry one wing gone but still in the fight.

Who was that man on the ship with the hammer and the women with the spear and the flying horse...?

He never seen such a brutal combination she did not have to fight just touch soldiers and they would fall over.

He hurled his hammer and it became like fire and took out ships as if made of paper and lightning followed.

The ship was well protected he thought.

Superman and Wonder Woman made there way into the heart of the small moon ship it was not easy perademon after perademon bard the way.

Every inch was one purchased with sweat.

superman would not grow angry however he had trained with the best.

Wonder Women however was the very look of rage.

She said it made her think more clearly defined her edge to that of a rozor.

Superman just grew faster , more precise like Neo of the matrix he seemed to see time stop and the more he moved the less his enemy seemed to move.

He became one with the time stream and the world around him offered a dance up and who was he to say no.

The battle seamed to stop , time itself sang to Kal-El.

Millions of Pera demons not moving , ships in flight , soldiers waiting to return to loved ones , worlds far far away all counting on this moment.

Superman played along and for one split second he was all these places at one time.

The fight was over , the battle was done.

The moon drifted through space a dead world nothing to keep it going , the perademons all used a boom tube to go home.

Some place far away on Battle world the Anti Life found DarkSied , walked right up to him.

All life will end it said.......Starting with yours.........darksied remembered beign dragged into the dark. He looked back to his childhood and he remembered the face of those that did it.

Was he the villain of the story or was there something far far worse.

He did not wait around , he pushed the button on mother box and was gone from the huge battle world.

It was to late however the anti life was on the loose.

It spread out like nothing before it , once let free it was just a matter of time.

The silver Surfer seen the Glow in the distance.

He felt the wave coming....

He released the spheres. One by one they took them and were gone.

One by one until it was just him.

Racing the wave he made it to the Island and took up five more passengers and then they to vanished into another demenion.

The world behind him was no more.

The anti life force was unleashed all that was left was the memory of a universe.

The winds blew across the Kent farm , the world on this earth had no superman or wonder women or hero at all.

Just a old man tilling a field , just a old women holding a cold drink for the one she loved.

One by one they came.

The field filled up with hero's

A old man and his wife welcomed them as family.

Mr Kent we wont be long we just lost our world.

The old man looked at all the faces , tired , beat and looking lost.

He was the holder of hope the bringer of belief.

Never give up said the old man. I do not grow food just to grow food. I hope to feed a nation , to give time to the youth to one day see a people be more then they are today.

Then we must go back said Superman.

All the people gathered around him.

He opened his hand.

Inside his hand was the answer to the anti life force.

A small globe of energy a spark of force so small so potent that nobody else could lift it.

It was what stopped time for Superman , it was what let him move so fast and do so much.

Clark Kent hugged the old man and then they opened a whole in space. Chaos energy was like a storm running across all things.

He placed the life force back where it belonged and the chaos was beaten back.

The others tried to follow but something raised its arms and bid them stop.

A being so strong that none there could compete.

You all did your job he or she said....it had no male or female parts.

I will do mine.

If there was a God true and bold this was it.

He worked on a scale so grand that all whom witnessed it was taken back kneeled and prayed.

Then it was done.

Then all it it was over and Clark Kent woke up to his wife's cooking back on the farm and three kids telling him get out of bed Christmas morning had arrived.

He looked over at the tree all the presents piled high.

what a good day to be alive he thought.

Diana brought him coffee and they watched as present wrapping was shredded from gifts and the world took on a better texture.

A knock on the door brought people over to visit.

Life went on , they smiled and could not remember the display that took place before them but they did recall a force far more potent then they could ever imagine.

A force that looked out for them.

Lex and Lana came over it was soon to be Christmas dinner at the fortress. They had allot to get ready for.

Uncle Zu always cut the turkey and Grandfather Od.....always brought the ale.

Who ever wrote the this story said Diana........Sure was a odd one.

The end.

not a chapter just after thoughts

Dead Ends

It is said that in space nobody can here you scream.....The surfer can and often does hear the screams of many things.

He explores just to explore and from time to time he may take along company from some planet.

He heard the whisper at first then it became more. A lone planet swung in a lazy orbit around a white quasar star. The people on the planet were all long gone but the buildings withstood the test of time.

Robots went about there daily routine building things , tearing them down improving them , remaking them again better stronger and just more fun.

Who the robots built things for....two people...

Just two.

I know right...

why all that trouble for two people.

Jor-El and Laura his wife.

They were saved by the robots for reasons oly the robots understood.

Boredom or just the need to do something the universe never expected.

The robots looked to them as parents for it was these two that made them...

All the rules of Krypton kept people from doing anything with cyber pets.

Laura as a child kept making them and her parents kept sending them into space in fear of the great counsel.

Laura would cry for days then secretly start making something else.

Life was crazy for her parents until she met Jo-El....Then she slowed down.

Her parents were the only ones that were happy when the loving daughter found a boy and started liking kissing more then creating odd life forms.

So Jo-El became her newest toy......he never complained he always was there and sooner or later like any good couple....

They were sucked into a worm hole right before the planet blew up.

I mean what parent could ask for better.

Norran Rad heard the cry down on the planet below and went to see.

He landed beside the couple watching a new building going up.

Jor-El waved to him and greeted him as the formal greeting of a Krypton race...

Two slaps and one kick...

Ouch said the surfer.....

A handshake would have been preferred said Norran Rad.

Jor thought about it and then said , well it would not be as much fun.

Clearly they had been away from people way to long thought the robots running to and from.

Norran looked around and then said pretty much the same thing the robots thought....

Clearly you guys have been away from people way to long I know the people of Krypton or knew them and lets just say...

two slaps and a kick are not the way to say hello.

Laura walked up to great him and used the normal method she offered her hand and Norran took it and kissed it and bid her a nice hello.

Jor said he would have none of that hand kissing and was no way in hell he would kiss anybodies hand as well.

I can take you to another place he said. Jor-El pointed at a ship being made that looked like huge buildings.

We are fine he said. This ship will do us for a little bit.

Then its off to earth to find our son.

The surfer scratched his shiny head and took off...

I wish you both all the luck in the world.

Hovering above the ship he used the power cosmic to compete what would have taken years to do.

Then a instant later he was universes away.

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

@arthurkerr: I'd love to read this. Only problem is, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long to attract a decent audience. Long works overwhelm our readers and often turn them off. The average chapter size on this page is 1,500-3,000 words, this chapter passes the 10,000 word mark. You should try to fragment this into four or five chapters. If you want to keep it all together you can separate the chapters with the spoiler block option from the formating system.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#3 wildvine  Moderator

What he said. ^

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

@arthurkerr: I hate to say this. But the story looks messed up. All these sentences have been separated, which distracts the reader from reading the story. You need to compile the sentences together. When I copied and pasted my stories, sometimes it makes them separate into each line of sentences. I would only suggest to fix the story and make it into a whole. You'll have one big story to tell.

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@arthurkerr: Formatting. This may be the BEST story in the universe dude, but it looks like it was type up by a monkey on a drunken bender. Have an edit and when you have @ the four of us who have commented and we'll have a read

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batkevin74: working on trying to get it to change the format I and truly sorry... it is not playing nice lol... will work on it later... thank you

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was looking for my later works wow it still is here. I sooo need to get this into chapters the world beckons and I answer and my reply is simple. One day I will fix the mistakes of yesterday.

One day I will make all things more clear.

One day.

TheOstrichBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By arthurkerr
arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By arthurkerr

When I wrote this it was more for fun then anything else. I was playing with idea after Idea and wrote it down and let it take a life of its own. I do need to edit it. To see if i can fix it and make it enjoyable to all groups. If anybody would like to help me with that I would love the help.