Wolverine/Deadpool fanfic Part-two rated PG13

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By loganreme
This is a taster of Part-two which is still in progress..............
(This story takes place when Logan does not have his adamantium skeleton)

“Wakey Wakey ! Ladies.” A voice echoed from the far side of the room. As Logan came to and raised his head, a sharp pain travelled up his spine. He grunted and tried to focus his eyes, his head was buzzing and his senses were numb.

“What the fuck” Logan groaned, trying to raise his hand up to scratch his head. He then realised that he was handcuffed to a chair. Every muscle in his body ached, he must have had the shit kicked out of him.

“The boss wants to see ya!” the goon said grinning menacingly, “So ya better be polite, or I’ll have to beat ya again.”

“Polite? I wish he had been more polite to my nuts” Logan thought, shaking his head. The room was still blurry and he could smell stale urine, sweat, old rusty piping and blood. Blood, he could almost taste it. Logan’s pulse began to race with excitement, he started breathing harder.

“What’s goin’ on?” Wade groaned from behind, “One minute I’m having a threesome with two eastern beauties and Damn it! I was dreaming again.”

He rattled his handcuffs in an attempt to free himself. “This place smells like a sumo wrestlers nappy! I think I’m gonna throw”

Logan clenched his fists and mustered all his strength, pulling his arms apart as hard as he could. He ignored the pain and kept going until “snap.” He broke both of his wrists. Exhaling the pain he kept going but, no use. The handcuffs were not budging.  Then he tried forcing the cuffs on his ankles.  "Arrgh!" he growled with frustration. "Your dead meat bub" he snorted, breathing deeply through his flared nostrils.
The goon didn't say a word or even look in Logan's direction, he just stood like a statue against the heavily cemented wall.

“Last thing I remember, I was watching that old Dracula movie!” Wade said, still rattling his handcuffs, “tucking into my favourite double cheese and pepperoni pizza!” Then he paused. “Wait a minute!” he yelled “Maybe the pizza dude packed a little something extra, huh, like a gas grenade or something.”  “They say pizza is bad for your health, Geez! They were right.”

“Give it a rest Wilson,” Logan grunted. He threw his head back, hitting Wades skull with a clunk.

“Ow!” Wade yelled, “What was that for?”  He shuffled his feet, straining against the cuffs around his ankles, “Just wait till I get outta this chair!”

Just then, Logan felt a presence enter the room. His footsteps were so soft and his movements so stealth like, that any normal person would not be aware of him. Until it was too late.

Logan sat silent and waited for the stranger to speak. There was a long silence.

“Mr Wilson,” the stranger said calmly, “I knew we would meet again”

“And you are?” Wade asked, trying to turn around.

“Does it matter?” he replied, signalling his henchmen to leave.

“Listen bub,” Logan growled, “I don’t give a shit, what’s gone on with the two of you.” Logan still couldn’t see the strangers face, he was lurking in the shadows at the far corner of the room. “When I get outta these cuff’s, your gonna be a whole lot sorry.”

“Yeah” wade replied, “your gonna be cryin’ for your mommy.”

“Is that right?” The stranger sneered, “I’m not the one that you should worry about!”

Logan’s wrists were healed, so he tried to force the handcuffs again. “Snap!” Logan grunted with pain and snorted, “bub, I’m gonna gut ya like a fish.”

“Your welcome to try it if you can free yourself,” the stranger hissed. “Which will be very unlikely. You see these chairs and handcuffs are made of adamantium.” The stranger was relishing the situation immensely, “ just a precaution, we don’t want you messing things up now, do we?”

“What things are we talking about?” wade perked up, “Like using my carcass for target practice, disecting me for some sort of new age experiments or just plain kicking the crap out of me for information?” Wade sighed “Sorry dude! Been there... did that... but, I must admit the experiment part did kinda turn me on.”

Logan rolled his eye’s and snorted loudly weighing up the situation. His senses were getting more acute by the minute and whatever it was that incapacitated him, was loosing it’s grip.

“You are very amusing Mr Wilson,” the stranger grinned, “but, even your sense of humour will not give you any comfort here!” The stranger left just as quickly as he had arrived, without a sound, he vanished.

"You're right about that!" Wade groaned "My butt is killing me in this freakin' seat." He shuffled about, "I hope it's not permanently damaged, I've been asked to model the new range of combat suits and accessories this summer and I don't want to disapoint the ladies."

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By loganreme

Started the second part of this story, still at it's infant stage at the moment.  What do you think! should I continue?

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cly

Nice story. ^^

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By loganreme
cly said:
"Nice story. ^^"

thanx, still in progress will add more on later.
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cly

Cool.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By loganreme
cly said:
"Cool."

Have you read the first part? just wondering......
loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By loganreme
loganreme said:
"cly said:
"Cool."
Have you read the first part? just wondering......"
Could someone verify that I have certificated this story correctly? thanx
cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By cly
loganreme said:
"cly said:
"Cool."
Have you read the first part? just wondering......"
Oh, didn't see this here. Uh, no, I haven't.
batpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By batpool

“Your welcome to try it if you can free yourself,” the stranger hissed. “Which will be very unlikely. You see these chairs and handcuffs are made of adamantium.” The stranger was relishing the situation immensely, “ just a precaution, we don’t want you messing things up now, do we?”

“What things are we talking about?” wade perked up, “Like using my carcass for target practice, disecting me for some sort of new age experiments or just plain kicking the crap out of me for information?” Wade sighed “Sorry dude! Been there... did that... but, I must admit the experiment part did kinda turn me on.”---

Kinda off. Wilson got his healing factor after Wolverine went through the Weapon X program.

Other than that, I am having fun. :D

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By loganreme

sorry about late reply because of the time differences and all......... This story is set later after wolverine gets his adamantium ripped out by magneto (ouch!).......didn't emphasis :)