loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By loganreme

“Who was that joker?” Logan grunted, “What the hell does he want with you?”

“I’ve never met the asshole before!” Wade replied, clearing his throat.

“Don’t give me that shit!” Logan growled, “Spill it.”

“Okay! Keep you pants on,” Wade groaned “I don’t know the guy but, I have heard about him.”

Logan snorted loudly.

“I was hired by this guy, who knew a guy, ya know!” he said ironically. “I was to bag a stolen disc from this Scientific Research Lab on the baboons butt of nowhere” He paused. Then adjusted his seating position. “They offered me 50 Gs when I finish of the job but, I had a hell of a time getting in and lost one of my favourite pistols, so I reckoned they should pay me at least 60 for the inconvenience.”

“Ya mean ya got greedy,” Logan growled, leaning over to investigate the bolts attached to his chair.

“Anyway I told my contact to tell gorilla man that the stakes were raised and that’s when they used my ass as target practice………..It still hurts when I take a leak,” he groaned, “You know the rest…”

“So where’s this disc,” Logan asked, listening for any goons hanging around outside.

“Safe for now!” Wade replied sharply.

“You’re some piece of work Wilson” Logan growled, “I shoulda left ya decoratin’ the sidewalk!”

Logan took a deep breath in and tried to force the handcuffs again. Snap! His wrists cracked again. He snorted and growled in pain. Then his skeletal claws ripped through his knuckles and pierced Wades rear end.

“AWWW!” Wade squealed with pain, “Will ya watch where ya put those things, I feel like a freakin’ kebab!” he yelled angrily, wincing with pain.

“Stop ya’r belly achin’,” Logan snorted, “You’ll heal won’t ya!” Logan retracted his claws and Wade groaned with relief. Then crack. Logan’s right thumb dislocated and using what strength he had left, he pulled his hand out of the cuff. Still grunting heavily with pain he pulled his left hand out and placed both hands on his thigh’s triumphantly.

“Anyways ya had that comin’ ” Logan snorted, exhaling loudly and examining the damage to his hands. One by One his bones clicked back into place and he was ready to start on his legs.

“Got anything for pickin’ locks” Logan asked, rattling the cuff around his right ankle.

“Yeah! Like I always carry lock picks on me," Wade replied sacrastically, "It aint Batman yar talkin' to!"

Logan looked around him, the floor was covered in dirt, cigarette ends and blood stains from previous tenants. The walls were cement, old and cracked with age. The only furniture in the room were the two metal chairs that were bolted back to back in the centre of the room, currently occupied by Wade and himself.

“I always wanted to try on the batsuit, almost as much as that slinky number storm wears.....you know the one?" Wade teased, "Those cute little pointy bat ears, every costume should have them."

“Will ya put a sock in it already!” Logan growled, “how can I think with you yappin’ in my ear?”

Just then the goon returned.

Logan threw his hands behind the back of the chair simulating handcuffs and waited for the right moment.

“Did ya miss me?” the goon asked grinning viciously and walked towards Logan. He kicked him hard in the right shin and them punched him square in the jaw. Logan’s head flew back sharply from the impact and cracked of Wades skull.

“Hey!” Wade shouted, “Right! That’s enough, I’m sick of this shit…….. come here asshole and I’ll make a new belt using your intestines.”

The goon circled around to face Wade, “What was that sweetheart!” he replied, punching Wade hard in the gut. “Sorry what was that ….. I can’t hear you!”

Wade grunted and coughed hoarsely, “Call that a punch, my old grandma could hit harder than that?”

“I‘m gonna have to teach ya some manners too!” The goon growled, punching him another two times in the stomach.

Wade coughed violently and blood spurted out of his mouth, slithered down his chin and tiny droplets splashed on the floor next to the goons shoe.

Fresh blood. Logan could taste it. He was breathing harder, the blood was coursing through his veins. It was time for action. He clenched his fists and his skeletal claws sliced through his knuckles. He raised up from his chair, spun around and jammed his right fist into the goons side.

“What the F…….” The goon gasped in disbelief, grabbing Logan’s hand in an attempt to pull it away.

Logan pulled him back towards his chair and stuck him with a left hook up the jaw. The claws tore through the soft tissue under the goon’s chin, ripped through his mouth and pierced his brain. The lifeless body fell to the floor with a loud thud at Logan’s feet. Blood was oozed from his ears, nose and jaw, making a puddle around his head.

“What was that powder puff?” Wade yelled at the recently deceased goon, “Can’t hear ya? Oh, yar dead!”

Logan began fishing around in the goon’s trouser pockets for something to open the cuffs around his ankles.

“Great! Now what?” Wade pouted, “Just as I was havin’ fun, you go and kill em and I never got my belt either party pooper!”

Logan heard more goons shuffling down the stairs at the rear of the building. “No more dickin’ around,” he thought to himself, pulling a set of key’s from the dead man’s right pocket. “You must be the dumbest dickhead I’ve ever met,” Logan snorted, unlocking the cuff around his left ankle. The other goons were moving closer by the minute.

“Oh, goody!” Wade yelled excitedly, “Here comes the cavalry! Common, Hurry up! I wanna play too”

Justize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Justize

Cool.

loganreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By loganreme
Justize said:
"Cool."

thanx Justize, have you read the first two parts? could do with some feed back on how its progressing when you have the time :)
Justize

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Justize

Sure I will definitely read it. and comment on it when I have time. =) I love X-Men fanfics. I tried doing one about a new host for the Phoenix---needless to say that ended badly.