Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Note- The story takes place after Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 70- What Lies Beneath.

Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. Part 2- The Hunt

Alaska....

It was a heavy snow outside. Not even a single person could see the depths of it. I stood on the top mountains of Alaska, waitin' for the right moment, tryin' to see if Jacob Trevor was available. Sometimes, I used to hate long waits. But you may neva know if this super-powered H.A.M.M.E.R. guy would show up anytime soon. Patience may not be my thing but it's what the time actually counts.

I called out to my teammates, wonderin' if they had seen Jacob yet. The old Nick explained a bit of information about Jacob Trevor and how he was workin' for the H.A.M.M.E.R. organization. The old guy said that he had powers that not even a single person could handle. I told my new Team X members about him so that they could face him in direct contact. We decided to go on separate routes and find the guy.

I called out to Sarah first through the comm-link. She may be fiesty and impatient but she does have hard bones on her body. Not to mention that she also gets pissed off by someone whom she doesn't like. Last time, when she was saved by Gambit and me. She wondered who the guy was and why he saved her. I told her the reason of how I had to capture the Cajun mutant. He wasn't easy to catch though. I had a hard time dealin' with him. Yet, I had the chance to find him and somewhat saved him from the clutches of blonde-haired Bella. It seemed that right after Sarah was saved by the handsome Cajun mutant, she didn't spoke a word. It's as if though she had fallen in love with him. I can't imagine that way and it was a surprise. She answered my comm-link with no hesitation.

"Logan."

"Yea. What is it?"

"I think I found some footprints. It must be Jacob Trevor."

"Are ya sure?"

"Don't know. But I'll have to find out."

"Ok. Keep lookin'. We may neva know if we jump right into the guy. He's one man only."

"I know what you mean. By the way, can't you at least tell what this Nick Fury told you more about this mission? I figured you have more secrets to hide."

I paused for a moment when she asked that question. I wanted to tell my teammates about the whole situation. But this kinda situation might grow worse even the secrets are let out. The old Nick told me not to reveal anythin' until we find Jacob Trevor.

12 hours earlier....Las Vegas.

After havin' a short chat with the old Nick guy. I followed Nick Fury and his men to a secret hideout. The hideout turned out to be an old apartment buildin' where no one ever still lives. The place went cracked up as if though there was a breakdown, all the pile of wood bein' eaten by termites or bein' smashed by the local gangs whom they hang around the city nights of Las Vegas. We were alone inside a room where a single light bulb was flickered on. It looked like I found myself in an interrogation room and about to be asked by some secret agents. Above the light bulb, there was a single table and two chairs. Nick took out a file folder out from the side of his dark blue coat. He placed the file on the table, lettin' me know that I had to take a good look at it. The file said, "Confidential" in red. I wonder what Nick wanted to show me. I laid my eyes on the file from the table, where I was standin'. I moved an inch closer to the table and took out the file. I opened the file and found a small picture to the left. Below the picture, the name said, "Jacob Trevor." I was thinkin' that this could be the guy that Nick had mentioned to me, about catchin' him first. The old Nick looked over to me, sayin' his words in a low tone voice.

"That's the guy I want you to search for."

"What does he have to do with Stryker?"

"Nothing. But there's a catch. He was sent by none other than Dum Dum Dugan. A former war soldier who used to fight alongside Captain America and Bucky. At least...that's what I thought."

"I see. Then you're sayin' that this Jacob guy is workin' for Dum Dum Dugan?"

"Correct. But you need to look at the big picture. There's a possibility that he could be powerful."

I looked at the information, regardin' the things what he did or what he could do. I had dealt with super-powered human beings like Jacob. But this guy was somehow different. Somethin' tells me that I'm going to find myself in another ride here.

"Jacob Trevor....eh? What's the big deal about him?"

"He keeps tabs on other superhumans and mutants. Just in case if he encounters them. He'll do anything to keep that information safe. Even for Dum Dum."

"Wait a minute. You said he was also workin' for H.A.M.M.E.R."

"Not anymore."

"Whaddya mean?"

"It's all about the information, Logan. You have to understand that information will prove valuable in destroying H.A.M.M.E.R."

"Destroy? What kinda info does Jacob have?"

"It's entirely secret, Logan. Even I don't know the information. That's why I needed you to catch him. But catching him would mean a tough business. I know you're the best there is, Logan. But you need to bring your teammates in."

"Teammates? You know about Team X?"

"Your old man said everything. You have to fulfill this mission so that H.A.M.M.E.R. can be destroyed."

Now, I know why Nick wanted me to capture Jacob. Because with the use of that valuable information, it could end the entire H.A.M.M.E.R. organization itself. But what I want to know is how Stryker is related to all of this. None of it makes any kinda sense.

"I know what you're thinking, Logan. Stryker must be working with Dum Dum Dugan. There is a highly doubt about it. But if the rumors are true, then Stryker wanted to keep himself save from you."

Heh! He really thinks that I couldn't find him. We'll have to see about that. Once I find the old b@$t@rd, I'll slice him up into tiny pieces of flesh. I put the file back on the table and the old Nick placed it back on the side of his coat. He then took out a cigarette out from the Marlboro box. The old man lit a cigarette, facin' towards me. He asked with sheer confidence like a good, old courageous man.

"You're ready for this?"

"Whatever it takes."

"Good. We believe that Jacob is hiding somewhere in Las Vegas. But he's going to leave the place soon."

"How soon?"

"We're not sure. But my sources at D.A.G.G.E.R. have said that Jacob is going to....Alaska."

Present....

"Logan? Logan?" Sarah cried out through my comm-link. I was still thinkin' why would Jacob come to Alaska all of a sudden. He must have known that I was comin' after him. Maybe, Nick Fury was right about Stryker. He sure was workin' for the leader of H.A.M.M.E.R. I ignored the thoughts and finally answered to Sarah's call.

"Yea."

"What's up with you? Were you daydreaming?"

"No. I was just thinkin'. Nick also told me that Jacob ain't the only one whom we have to deal with."

"Well....now you're saying it. What else did Nick tell you?"

It's times like this that I have to tell everythin' to my team-mates. They have the right to know even though they weren't like my best friends. While I was about to answer that question, Fred Dukes interfered the call on the other line.

"Logan. We got visual."

"Where?"

"On the outskirts of the Alaskan mountains. There are wooden houses on the north. It looks like the place is quiet. What do you want me to do?"

"Wait for me. Right now, don't do anythin'. You got it?"

"Got it."

"Sarah. Call Wild Child, Bolt, and Washout to come back in full circle. We'll need to have some of our fire-power to catch this guy. Over and out."

Somewhere in Alaska....Alaskan Community.

Crrrrr.....Crrrrr......

"Sir. Can you hear me?"

"Yes. Loud and clear. What is your situation?"

"I'm at the Alaskan Community. The Team X has already arrived."

"I see. Then you'll have to bring out your men. You also need to get out of there. Fast."

"Sir. I can take care of myself."

"I know. Let's just say it'll be a....surprise party for them."

To be continued in Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. Part 3- Chase of Death.

And what a surprise will that be. But will Logan and his team-mates catch Jacob in time? Find out in the next part of Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. It's party time, bubs! SNIKT!

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Omg. I love this.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points