Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

No Caption Provided

Note- The story takes place after Project X: The Birth of Wolverine, Chapter 70- What Lies Beneath.

Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. Part 1- Sin City

There was this old sayin' that sin could destroy your life. It happened to many people across the world. But it depends what kinda people they are. Whether they are robbers, sadists, rapists, you name it. Sin is everywhere includin' the city which I'm goin' to. The place was called Nevada, Las Vegas also known as....Sin City.

I neva used to visit this place before. But it reminded of the times which I used to do very bad things. Like a wild animal who kills every single flesh of an innocent human. I did saw it what I did. No person would ever imagine the high stakes for bein' a wild animal. Even though somewhere deep inside that wild animal, lied a human hidden from the rest of the world. In my case, I wasn't a human at all but more like a wild mutant roamin' around the bushes and enjoyin' his killin' spree. I just hate it. I hated it as much as every human would do. Do humans enjoy it? Who knows? I did find out for sure. But it doesn't matter anyways. Because not only you're killin' innocent people. You're also get to kill a lot of bad guys. Yea....That might sound good for a wild animal.

Stryker was the one man who turned myself into a wild person. I was sent on secret missions with my teammate, Garrison Kane who at that time, was a human. It turned out after the submarine incident, he was taken into Project X and a couple of eggheads were screwin' around with his body. It's how their minds worked and they ain't care about a d@mn soul of what they did to my friend. A friend who sacrificed his life, givin' me the squared disk so that I could learn some information. Man, I just wished I could somehow saved his sorry @$$. But it was too late for him. The South Korean mutant damaged every single mechanical part of his body. Includin' his mind which he couldn't talk much properly. I owe it to him. He was after all....my partner and a best friend.

Ever since I found out the secret information, I realized the true facts about William Stryker and his C.I.A. organization. The CIA were the ones behind the Project X facilities so that several mad scientists can conduct on their top-secret work. Such work wouldn't be known to others. That's the whole reason why I and the other old Team X members didn't know about. Sabretooth, Agent Zero, Deadpool, Mystique, Wraith, and....Kane. Yea, Kane was also a Team X member who got drafted after scientists turned him into a deadly cyborg. I thought that I met him back in the Old West for the first time. But the evidence just showed right out of the secret disk. It was a surprise fact that Kane would finally give me the information. I also realized that the old man named Cable was right about me, ending Project X. He actually meant William Stryker. Because he was the one behind all the dirty secrets of the facility. He used us like dirty rats, crawlin' underneath the sewers and chewin' every bit of cheese which got laid in a piece of $h!t. It may be too hard to believe first. But the messages and the past screens showed it all. I was there at the Department H buildin'. Watchin' an old movie that ya want to get up from the seat and punch the person who is responsible for the kinda $h!t that he did to ya. I neva thought that he would control me in a way that a wild dog can be tamed as the pet's owner. Not to mention Psi-Borg was also behind the deadly curtain. He went into my mind deeper and allowin' myself to see scary things. Even the things that are bad enough for a young kid to watch.

I was at the plane lookin' outside the window, wonderin' when will this nightmare stop. If I stop Stryker from doin' what he's currently doin', then it would mean the end of Project X as Cable have said it before. He may be a time traveller but I did smell him though. It was a very good smell and I knew he was actually tellin' the truth. He sure have kicked my hairy @$$ alright. I wonder if I have ever goin' to meet him again. The person that I'm goin' to visit now, goes by the name of Nick Fury. General Hudson already told me the whole thing about the Nick guy. He used to be a member of a secret organization called D.A.G.G.E.R. who specializes in locatin', experimentin' on superhumans, and mutants. But there were several questions regardin' the organization itself and the other one. The one called....HA.M.M.E.R.

H.A.M.M.E.R. was another secret organization who does have the same position as D.A.G.G.E.R. But the organization was entirely different. The H.A.M.M.E.R. organization was meant to control the entire world. It was the only information which the Hudson guy had given me. He must have known the Nick Fury guy himself.

While I stared at the small window, a flight attendant came over the seat and asked me whether I needed a drink. I told to her that I wasn't interested in the drinks at any moment. My mind was still focused on the things that I have to do. Maybe, at a later time that I would enjoy the drinks right after the mission is done.

The plane finally landed on the McCarran International Airport. I looked at my watch as the time is near to meet the man with the eye-patch. I had the picture in my front pocket. He sure looked old though. A man of great strength and courage just like General Hudson. I ignored the photo for the moment, and stepped out of my seat where all the other passengers are waitin' to go outside the plane. It's a huge crowd that made me feel impatient. Because I needed to find the old Nick guy in time. Before he disappears out from the face of the Earth. A man of too many secrets that no one would ever wanna know about. He could be the same as General Hudson. I doubt he would answer my questions. I had to find out anyways if I ever get the chance to meet him. Due to Hudson's information, Nick Fury was believed to have stayed at some night bar where all the ladies, dancin', stripin', and showin' their own stuff. Yea....it was Sin City alright. Accordin' to the Bible, it was an ancient city of Sodom and Gomorrah whom God have struck down after Abraham and Lot have flee the city. To me, it was kinda wild. To be honest with ya, I neva read the Bible. I always wanted to read in order to understand the depths of a pure human. A human who would never kill and make peace throughout his life. But that time will come after I completely destroy William Stryker and his version of Project X.

I went inside the airport, where the security guards are checkin' on me. The thing is that my adamantium skeleton couldn't be detected by advanced security. Because the strongest metal on Earth could never be detected by any kind of technology. Unless, it was the kinda technology which can go through some high advancements than today's world. It's a good thing though. Otherwise, I might be caught by the security guards themselves and later bein' questioned by the authorities. I tried to be patient as I always looked at my watch. A security guard looked at me as if though I was in a hurry to catch a ride. Of course that I had to take a taxi if Nick Fury's men weren't around. I calmly went through the X-ray scanner, showing the original skeleton instead of the adamantium one. It's strange that these people don't know the extent of my physiology. A deadly secret that even these tough guards would want to know about. They would consider that kinda person as a terrorist. But I ain't a terrorist for sure. It's also not that I got myself in this awful mess. It's the one man who made myself into somethin' more. Somethin' out of the ordinary.

As I passed a few security checks and pretendin' that nothin' happened, I waited on the line for my baggage to appear. There were strict rules not to bring any kind of weapons to the airport. Even though I already have them on my knuckles. The baggage just contained my clothes so that I could wear differently durin' the mission. The bag also has the costume that would identify myself as a hero. Heh! A wild hero if ya ask me.

I finally went outside the airport, waitin' to catch a taxi. I held my hand up to let the driver know that I needed a ride. One taxi driver noticed it and drove over to my side. The taxi stopped and I went inside the back seat. The driver asked me where I have to go. I told him that I needed to visit a local night bar. The driver nodded and took me for the ride. The ride was long and hard that my impatience started to lower down. Las Vegas was quite a big place. Full of lights, shinin' throughout the streets. There was also busy traffic as the people walked down towards the road and some of them were starin' at me. I looked at the watch again to see what time I needed to meet him. General Hudson must have told Nick Fury that I was comin'.

After several hours of drivin', we finally reached the night bar. I paid the cab driver some cash and walked out of the door. The bar was quite small. Yet, not that many people would come to the bar. Only except for men who would like to enjoy their nights, watchin' beautiful women stippin' their clothes off.

I went inside the bar and took several steps towards the front aisle. There were so many men, whom they could be businessmen, friends, and other kinds of people enjoyin' the night. A man with the black eye-patch was drinkin' some kinda scotch. It was Nick Fury himself. He didn't even turn around to see the half-naked women dancin' around the steel poles. I walked on the aisle and took a seat. Nick finished half of his drink, placed it on the front desk. The bartender asked me if I wanted a drink. I nodded and asked for a plain glass of beer. I faced towards the old Nick who still turn his face around. He must sensed that I have come here already. He then began to speak.

"I got a call from your old man."

"Yea. I know."

The old man was starin' at the glass mirror. Yet, he still didn't face towards me. He is a man of many secrets. He continued to speak.

"You wanted to know more information."

"Yea. You know anythin' about this organization called H.A.M.M.E.R.?"

"What do you want to know?"

"Everythin'. I'm also lookin' for the man who made me."

"I see. Then you came to the right place. I believed you already know the information."

"Half of it."

"Makes sense. But that other half of the information is with someone. You needed to catch him first."

"What?....Who?" I asked with confusion as the bartender finally gave me the drink I needed.

"His name is....Jacob Trevor."

Somewhere in Las Vegas....Hotel room.

"Uhhh....yeah."

"Ah yes....That's it, Jacob. Yes.... Come to me...."

Rnnnng....Rnnnnng....

"What the f*ck? Who is that?"

"Not to worry, babe. I just have someone busy on the line. But it'll be short."

Click!

"Yes. Hello?"

"This is Dum Dum Dugan. We got a problem."

"A problem?"

"Yes. It's urgent. The general has contacted me."

"I see. What did he say?"

"He said that someone is going to come after you."

"Who is it, Jacob? Who are you talking to?"

"Hold on a second, sir."

Click!

BLAM!

"Yes. Go on."

"The man who is coming after you. His name is....Logan Howlett."

To be continued in Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R., Part 2- The Hunt.

Holy f*cking $h!t! Who is this general that contacted Dum Dum Dugan? I think you know who that part person is.Will Logan able to catch this Jacob guy? Find out in the next part of Wolverine: The Fall of H.A.M.M.E.R. It's sniffin' time. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.