Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- This 10-part story continues from Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 13- Deliverance.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Wolverine: Future X, Part 9- The X-Factor

Year- 1946 A.D.

Location- Jasmine Falls, Japan.

Itsu Akihiro told me her story how she came to Hiroshima in the first place. Her parents were lookin' for a suitable man for her. Itsu also thought she would meet him someday. But she neva thought that the bomb would fall down on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. It's like a dream was gonna come true for her. But that dream shattered into pieces when the atomic bomb landed down on Hiroshima. She was sad to hear that the man who she was goin' to meet had died durin' the explosion, includin' his own parents. By the time, Itsu and her parents came to Hiroshima, the bomb blasted everythin' on sight. Every Japanese citizen were long gone. Her parents survived the explosion, though. But they later died of radiation. They didn't had much time to live. She became more saddened by the thoughts of her parents. She was the only one left alive.

She ended the story as she turned off the light lamps inside our bedroom. We lived in a wooden house which I and the other Japanese builders helped buildin' this place. It was a lotta hard work. I was really happy to have a beautiful woman at my side. She was beautiful the way she looked at me. Her smile allowed me to smile more. I've neva been so happy in my life. For the first time ever, my life has been changed by Itsu. If it weren't for her arrival in Hiroshima, who knows I might've been somewhere else. Bein' alone as a drifter much like Victor Creed.

I touched her hair, which I felt it was quite wet. Because she just took a hot bath and came to me. I lied on the floor, naked with pillows, and blankets. I stroke her hair all the way down. She touched my hands, bringin' them to her soft, warm cheek. She smiled, closin' her eyes, thinkin' of the first time we've met. She opened her eyes and came close to me. Then she kissed on my lips just like that day.

After a while, we removed our kimonos, havin' $ex. I touched her bre@$t$ gently. She gave a slight cry. She lowered her hands on to my cr0**h. I held her hands, touchin' her soft skin. I can smell her. She smell like a beautiful flower. She came on top of me. She touched my hairy chest. I can sense her what it feels like to have $ex. She rode me like a horse all night long. I held her bre@$t$ while she was ridin' me. She finally stopped and came to sleep with me. We gave each other a final kiss, then slept through the silent night.

The next day, I woke up in the mornin' to see that Itsu wasn't there in the bed. I got up from the bed, dressin' my black kimono back, and went out searchin' for her. I shouted, "Itsu! Itsu!" There wasn't any sign of her. I went outside the house, goin' a bit far away. I met the villagers, askin' where she could have gone. The villagers had no idea and haven't seen her. I kept lookin' for her. I passed through the grass, the fields, smellin' her.

"ITSU!" I shouted again. From the fields, I noticed a bridge where the other villagers were comin' from. I ran to the bridge, stopped and asked them. They stared at me, didn't say anythin' about Itsu. Then I smell somethin' wrong here. I went to the other side of the bridge. There were a large group of people standin' around each other. They were like murmurin' in whispers. Some of the villagers noticed me comin' to them. They moved away from me as if they were afraid. I pushed the crowded villagers away to see what the h*ll was goin' on. Then my face went blank. I stared at the woman who laid dead on the ground. It was Itsu.

"Itsu..." I paused. "No..." I bent down besides her, touchin' her beautiful hair. Her stomach was ripped open. There seemed to be bruise on her head. It looked like someone shot her. But who would do such a thing? Was it...No it can't be. He's dead. I know it from my bones. The other villagers looked at me, their faces were terrified of the fact that I might've killed her. But no...it wasn't me. I would neva hurt Itsu. I promised that I would take care of her. I promised...I looked back at Itsu's face. I held her face on my arms, cryin' in tears. I said in English, "Oh...Itsu. No...Don't leave me. Don't...I love you."

"WRAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOH!"

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Mutant Town, New York.

I neva thought this would be the place. But why here? Outta all the places in the world. This...the Daily Bugle? I asked Caliban again if this is the right place. He nodded. We went inside the old newspaper buildin' of the century. Yea...Peter Parker used to work at this place. Bein' a reporter and a superhero ain't bad for him. I can't imagine how he went through all that identity crisis after the "Civil War."

Remy pressed one of the buttons on the side wall of the elevator. He said, "D@mn it! Not working. I guess, we'll have to take the stairs." The stairs was a long way up. This buildin' must be like the twin towers which got destroyed by the plane. We went up the stairs. There were some lights to be seen. Even without the lights, I could see where we were goin' and Remy could see when he throws one of his charged cards. Caliban looked everywhere, still bein' afraid. This is the first time, we've ever set foot on Daily Bugle.

We came out of the stair case. There were books lyin' on the floor. The computers were broken, includin' the desks of possible dead reporters. There was the office of J. Jonah Jameson with his name written on the door. We went inside his main office. The room was empty. All of his valuable stuff was left intact. The front lens of the camera was broken. This must be one of Pete's cameras. Who knows? I've seen him takin' pics of the underground criminal world when I used to work with him.

On the left side of the wall, a slight broken glass case shows some newspapers written by the chief editor himself. The first story was written back in the 1970s when the mutant problem started. There was another newspaper, the 1980s, which said that Bolivar Trask started the idea of creating the Sentinels so that the mutant problem can be eliminated. At the bottom column, the newspaper mentinoned the "X-Factor" gene which mutants have inherited, accordin' to some eggheads. Anyone who has this gene, would be considered a mutant. This newspaper was also written by the young Jonah. I guess these newspapers were the reason why he was promoted to chief editor. Jonah was such a f*ckin' douchebag. He always hated mutants, especially Spider-Man. Even though Spider-Man ain't really a mutant.

We went outside the office. Remy looked out the window, shufflin' his cards and said, "Logan. I don't think we can find this Calvin guy."

"I'm sure of it," Caliban said. "I know."

"Listen, Caliban," I said. "I know that you're afraid. But you have to help us. Help me find this guy. Please."

"I told you. He's..." As Caliban was about to finish his words, he looked at a flyin' figure outside the Daily Bugle. Caliban pointed at him as I looked through the window. It was Calvin Rankin. Remy looked at Calvin too. He was about to charge his card. But Calvin generated Cyclop's optic blast from his eyes. The blast smashed the windows and the wall. It broke through, piles of rocks flingin'; through us. Caliban fell on the floor, unconscious. Remy fell on the floor as well. I stood standin, unleashin' my adamantium claws, waitin' for Calvin to come inside the Daily Bugle.

"Calvin! Come here! D@mm!t!" I shouted. But Calvin ain't listenin' to me. Remy got up from the floor, chargin' his card, and throws it. The card flew passed the flyin' Calvin. Remy said, "$h!t! I missed him."

"Heh! Heh!" Calvin said with a smirk. "What are you going to do, Logan?"

"Grrr..." I growled in anger. "We have to do somethin' with Calvin," I said to Remy. Remy looked at me and asked, "But how? He's going to keep flying solo while we're here."

"Hmmm...I have an idea," I said. "Get that desk and throw at him."

"What?" Remy asked with confusion. "Are you serious?"

"Yea..." I answered. "Just do it!"

"Ok..." Remy paused. "You're the boss." He picked up a large desk, chargin' it for a few seconds. Then he threw at the other buildin' opposite to the Daily Bugle. The charged desk exploded which made Calvin scream as flyin' glass debris came through his body. I told Remy to take care of the unconscious Caliban. I ran through the broken wall and jumped high, focusin' where Calvin was flyin' in the air. I plunged through his chest with my adamntium claws, pushin' us down further into the ground. We landed down, crashin' on the ground. The blood came outta Calvin's mouth. He looked at me and said, "No...you...can't stop me."

I stared at him, makin' sure that he doesn't push me away. I said, "Oh yea...If you tell me where he is...then I won't."

"I...won't tell you," Calvin said as his blood came pourin' out from his mouth. I looked at him for a while. Then I said, "You know, I neva like you $h!thead$." I removed both of my adamantium claws away from Calvin's chest. I immediately cut off his head before he can heal himself and escape again. I stood up from his dead body, starin' at the Daily Bugle. Then I looked back down at Calvin.

"$h!t! What a waste," I said. I went back to Daily Bugle to make sure Remy and Caliban were alright.

Year- 2054 A.D. Two Months Earlier.

Location- East Side of Manhattan, New York.

We entered inside the Shaw Industries company. There were Sentinels marchin' forward. We went hidin' to make sure they don't see us. Cyclops waved his hand to us, showin' the directions where we have to go. When the last Sentinel went inside the other metal door, we ran forward to the metal door. Shaw said these active Sentinels are helpin' to create more Sentinels. It was a bad idea that Shaw would force Forge to create an advanced Sentinel which we neva knew about.

The door finally opened. We stepped aside the door, waitin' for one giant Sentinel to get out. When the Sentinel walked out, we checked to see if the other Sentinels were comin' from inside the room. Then we went inside the room. The room looked like a giant warehouse, stackin' and creatin' more tin-cans. The factory machines were doin' the work. Hank was right about Bolivar Trask's programmin' tasks. Bolivar was neva needed to create more Sentinels in the first place. That's why his company went crashin' down like a pile of dirt.

There was another door shown across we were standin' inside the factory room. The other Sentinels were standin' on the side walls. The factory machine was makin' some adjustments to their heads, neck, and the whole body. We went forwards quietly, not to make any noise. The Sentinels might detect our sound signatures, which Hank explained durin' the mission. The door was small. Emma closed her eyes, tryin' to read if anyone was around. She said there was none. Scott opened the door, checked sideways to see the other Sentinels. He said, "All clear." We continued followin' the leader. The small door which lead to the room was much bigger than the previous one. In the centre of the room was a large computer. Hank came closer to the computer, touchin' the controls.

"How much time do you need, Hank?" Scott asked. Hank thought about a moment. He said, "I would say in less than an hour."

"Make it fast," Scott said. "The Sentinels might be here at any moment." I looked around the room. It was very big, alright. Then I looked back at the computer. This computer might be where Forge's mind was transferred to. D@mn! I just can't believe it.

Rogue stood closely besides Hank. She said, "Man, this computer is...Forge? I don't believe it." Hank said, "Believe it as you must. There's no telling if Forge knows we're here."

"$h!t! If only I could read his mind..." Emma paused. "Maybe, there's a way to communicate with him."

Hank looked at Emma Frost and said, "I highly doubt it, Emma. Forge may not able to hear you. Although, he's still alive." He kept typin' several buttons. The large screen came on. We looked at the large screen which said, "Forge, Welcome."

Scott looked away from the screen. Emma came closer to him, sayin' "Scott, I know how you feel. But...we must do this. Just like you said."

"Yes, You're right," Scott said after a moment of his silence. "Now's not the time for second thoughts."

After typin' several keys from the computer, Hank said, "I'm in." The screen shifted to another screen, which showed an image of Forge's face. He had mostly black hair. The side of his head showed some white hair, similar to Rogue's hair style. He had a slight moustache. Forge looked like very much alive. Hank stared at his face, sayin' "I'm sorry, Forge. But we had no other choice." Scott came to him and said, "Now's the time, Hank. You know what to do." Hank looked back at Scott, noddin his head. He went back focusin' on the computer. Shaw gave a secret code for the destruction sequence in order to terminate Forge forever. Just one button to stop the Sentinel menace. As Hank was about to press the button, a single fire shot his back.

"AAAARGHH!" Hank cried with pain, fallin' down on the floor. The rest of us looked at the strange figure comin' outta the shadows. The figure wasn't a Sentinel. It was more like a typical robot. The the robot came hoverin' over us.

"Name's Nimrod," the strange-lookin' robot said. "Stand down, Mutants! or Open fire!"

To be continued in Wolverine: Future X, Part 10- Extinction.

Who killed Itsu? Was it John Greycrow? Hmmm...You'll find out later in the future chapters of Wolverine. Next, the X-Men are going to face an advanced Sentinel called Nimrod. But can they defeat the thing? Find out in the last part of Wolverine: Future X. You will also find out who the real killer is. We ain't gonna be extinct, tin-heads. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.