Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- This 10-part story continues from Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 13- Deliverance.

Note- Some of the Japanese language is translated into English.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Wolverine: Future X, Part 8- The Next Solution

Year- 1945 A.D.

Location- Jasmine Falls, Japan.

After we located the masked doctor, Itsu was cured of the radiation. There were tests bein' done durin' the blood transfer. The doctor took my blood and saved Itsu's life. I was glad that she was alive. But it was hard for me to see her alone and the only person who's probably left alive in the explosion. I told Nick Fury that I would take care of her. I also needed some rest from all this war, forgettin' about it.

After we left America, Itsu and I went back to Japan. But the place that we were goin' to wasn't affected by the bomb blast. The place was called Jasmine Falls. There were several Japanese villagers livin' by, doin' some hardwork, and maintainin' their own culture. They heard about the blast and were terrified of it. That's when they saw me. They were also terrified of me. Because they know that I was part of the war. I don't blame them. It's kinda right for them to say what I've done in the past. But time has to move on. Even Itsu told me to move on and live a new life. From that point onwards, I decided to live with Itsu.

Jasmine Falls was a beautiful place. It had all the trees, bloomin' with flowers. They smell really good. When I first met Itsu back in Hiroshima, there was this similar smell which came from her. Even though she was covered in ashes. We stood by a large tree. This large tree had pink flowers. The rest of the flowers on other trees were different colors. Itsu stared at me, placin' her hands around my neck. She said, "Aishiteru" (I love you) I didn't know what to say at first when she said it. It seems that I had feelings for her. Ever since the first day I met her. There was somethin' about her eyes. Her brown eyes, lookin' at my own. I held her cheeks, sayin' "Itsu...I..." She raised her finger to hush me. Then she came closer to me. Her other white kimono pressed against my worn black kimono. She kissed my lips for a while. I closed my eyes, feelin' the deepest sensation of the lovely kiss. This is the first time, I've ever had a kiss from a beautiful woman. She also closed her eyes too. She moved her lips away from mine. Then she began to undress her kimono. I stopped her and said, "No...Itsu...You don't have to." But Itsu continued doin' it anyway. She may not understand of what I said. She continued undressin' his kimono until it dropped down on the ground. Then she touched my black kimono.

"Itsu..." I paused. I wanted to tell her that someone could see us. But Itsu said that one of these places in Jasmine Falls was very quiet. Nobody would notice a thing. She undressed my black kimono and threw it away on the ground. We kissed each other, lyin' on the ground, and made love.

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Mutant Town, New York.

After the defeat of crazy John Greycrow, I reunited with Remy and Caliban. There were waitin' for me outside the sewers. Remy came towards me. He held his hand on my shoulder and said, "It's good to see you back, Logan. We heard some cries and $h!t. Thought you were a goner." I smiled and said, "Yea..." I looked at the scared Caliban. I went towards him, tryin' to comfort him from his own fear. But Caliban gave a small smile on the face. He asked, "He's dead. You...killed him. Right?" I nodded. Caliban must've known already. He has the ability to detect mutants. Now that John Greycrow was dead, Caliban wasn't able to sense him anymore. I told him, "Caliban...We must hurry. You must find Calvin. Understand?"

Caliban gave that confused look. He said, "But...Logan. Calvin's not a mutant. There no way I can detect him."

"I know," I said. "But Calvin can copy mutant powers. Right? You can detect the mutant signatures. Hank told me."

Caliban was quiet for the moment. Then he scratched his head, thinkin' I might be wrong about the fact that he can't detect non-mutants. It should work. Accordin' to Hank, even though Calvin's not a mutant. His copied mutant powers can still be detected by Caliban. Caliban wasn't the only mutant detector. Callisto was also one of them. She and Caliban found other mutants left on the streets. They decided to live together in the underground tunnels.

"Alright...Logan," Caliban said, "I'll give it a try." He closed his eyes, concentratin' the location of Calvin Rankin. It could take a while to detect a non-mutant. His eyes closed tightly. He raised his hand, pointin' towards a place quite far away. I tried to see the place where he was pointin' at. A few minutes later, Caliban opened his eyes. I asked him, "Where is he? Were you able to find him?"

Caliban pointed towards the same place again. From here, the place looks like some large tower. He said, "It's that way, Logan. I think...he's there."

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yes," Caliban answered. "Not too far from here."

"Ok, Lets go," I said. We walked through the ruined city of Mutant Town. For once I thought there would be nobody livin' in this wasted place. But we came to Mutant Town, hopefully findin' Caliban. So that he could find the killer for us. It was a good thing that Caliban survived. Without him, there would be no way to search for the man who killed the X-Men.

Year- 2054 A.D. Two Months Earlier.

Location- East Side of Manhattan, New York.

We arrived at Shaw Industries. The place was so big that nobody seemed to be around a lot. We scanned for vital signs of anyone either workin' at the industry. But the scans only show the Sentinels by lookin' at the red dots. The others might have not been active. One of the Sentinels was walkin' through the large metal door. The metal door closed automatically. There were rumours that Bolivar Trask wantin' to merge his company with Shaw. However that company, Trask Industries got shut down which made Bolivar broke due to the fact that the Sentinels were malfunctioned. He also had two mutant children who were killed by his own creations. Later, Bolivar Trask committed suicide.

After hearin' the news about the suicide, Forge was forced to work with Sebastian Shaw to create an advanced Sentinel, Master Mold. Unfortunately, he was killed physically by the active Sentinels due to the late Trask's programmin' purposes. His body was taken away by the M.S.E. officers. The only thing Shaw didn't tell us how he knew Forge's mind got transferred into the Sentinel computer. We asked him but he claims that he heard rumours about it. It's possible that Forge was capable of controllin' the Sentinels since he had an inventive mind. We had no idea that it would be Forge who would be controllin' the Sentinels. Shaw may have told us but we came here to make the mission possible.

Cyclops was focusin' on his controls, carefully landin' the invisible Blackbird outside Shaw Industries. There was a moment of silence. Hank said, "I take it that we should go now." Scott seems to be hesitant about this mission. The way Shaw has planned out, was too much unexpected. He had no idea what would happen next. If we had the mutant, Destiny on our side, we would definitely know Sebastian Shaw's plans.

Scott removed his seatbelt, got up from the pilot seat. He looked at us like the old leader back in the days. He said, "Ok, X-Men. This is our last mission." He looked at me and said, "Logan, I know we haven't worked that much. But it's good to have you back."

"Sure pal," I said. I'm hopin' that nothin' goes wrong. I still don't trust that Shaw b@$t@rd.

"I don't know about you, guys," Rogue said. "But ain't anyone thinks that Shaw might make another move on us?"

Rogue may be right about it. Shaw did trick us and neva told his plan. But if we don't stop the Sentinel threat right now, this mission blows. There won't be another chance.

"I think we should not trust Mr. Shaw," Colossus said. "If this plan fails, we are doomed."

Scott didn't say anythin' about the possibility that Shaw might make another chess move. He may be a good tactician back in the day. But he seems to be runnin' outta options. He said, "We have to do this, X-Men. It's the only way. Time is running out. And we are out of options."

"Scott's right," Emma said. "We made this far."

"I hope you're right, Scott," Hank said, "But to say the least, I don't know whether we should trust Shaw or not. However, we came here to stop the Sentinels. If we don't act now, all hope will be lost."

"Ok then..." Rogue paused. "I think we should do it."

"I am also with you, Scott," Colossus said. "No matter what happens. We have to complete the mission."

"I'm glad you all said it," Scott said. "This is the only solution we can come up with. Unless...there's another solution that anyone has in mind. It wouldn't be too late to say it. Now's the time."

We looked at each other. Then Hank said, "I think if Shaw has something store for us, we might have to come up with another solution. That is to say if we have time."

Scott rubbed his eyes for a minute. Then he said, "Alright. Let's move out and get this show on the road."

To be continued in Wolverine: Future X, Part 9- The X-Factor.

It's the final battle between the X-Men and the Sentinels. But can they stop Forge, their own partner and former X-Man? Now's not the time for any excuse or trying to save Forge. A mission is a mission. No matter what. Watch out for the Sentinels, bubs. SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Needs (like most pieces) some editing. There are a few missing words unfortunately

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points