Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- This 10-part story continues from Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 13- Deliverance.

Note- Some of the Japanese language is translated into English.

No Caption Provided

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT! YOU MAY NOT READ ANY FURTHER IF YOU WISH TO!

Wolverine: Future X, Part 7- Deus Ex Machina

Year- 1945 A.D.

Location- Hiroshima, Japan.

The masked soldiers were firin' rounds at John Greycrow. John received the bloody wounds. But the wounds healed rapidly. We were stunned to see of what just happened to him. The masked doctor was right. The crazy b@$t@rd was just like me.

John held out his gun and opened fire. One of the guys got shot in his forehead. The other two went in circles to round up the formation. They used to perform this trick on fightin' their opponents back in World War 2. John took out a bomb and threw up high in the sky. The soldiers looked upwards to see where the bomb flew.

What the f*ck? The bomb went up the sky and didn't go down? What's goin' on? A few minutes later, the bomb finally landed near one of the soldier's foot. The soldier looked down at the bomb. He said, "Oh $h!t!" The bomb blasted his body, which made the organs and blood splattered all over the ashy place. Now they were four soldiers left, includin' the masked doctor. The doctor ran away as fast as he could. I protected Itsu from behind my back. So that John wouldn't touch her. I had to make a move and stop this crazy son of a b!tch.

"What's the matter, boys?" John asked. "Not having fun? HA! HA! HA! HA!" He took out another gun from behind his back. The gun looked different from the others. It's like this type of gun hadn't been made before. He fired a couple of rounds at the three soldiers. The soldiers tried to shoot John. But the bullets shot their faces, chest, and their gr0!n$. They screamed in pain. Afterthat, they fell dead on the ashy ground.

The doctor kept runnin' away from the crazy incident. I can see here from miles away. I shouted at him, "DOC! COME BACK!" But he didn't listen to me. D@mm!t! Now, I have to face John Greycrow alone. I told Itsu to stay back and cover herself behind the large rock. I took out a gun, firin' at John. The shots came through his body. John seemed to feel the pain by the look on his face. He took out the same bomb. This time, he threw straight-forward to the large rock where Itsu was hidin' herself. I went over to the large rock and caught the bomb. As I was about to throw the bomb back to John, the bomb blasted in seconds.

"WRAAAAAAA!" I cried with intense pain. The bomb tore half off my skin. The amounts of blood came outta my body. I fell down on the ashes. John Greycrow laughed and laughed as he came forward. I can hear Itsu's voice and her heartbeat was pumpin' harder. It sounds like she's goin' to have a heart attack.

"It..su," I said slowly. I tried to get up, watchin' my bloody hands fadin' away. My healin' factor takes time to fix the damage in my body. John was about to reach the large rock. Itsu decided to come from the hidin' place. She grabbed one of the dead soldier's gun. She raised the gun, shakin' all over. She was afraid. John was comin' to her.

"HA! HA! HA! You Japanese b!tch!" John laughed again. "You think you can shoot me with that? You can try. Come on! Show me what you got, b!tch! COME ON!"

Itsu fired a shot at John's chest. John looked down on his chest and back up, smilin' at her.

She fired again and again. Her tears were fallin' of her eyes. It's like she couldn't take this nightmare anymore. She wanted to end it. After all, he was comin' for her. John held her wrist which she was holdin' the gun. She dropped the gun on the ground. Then John grabbed her black hair.

"AHHHHHHH!" She cried in pain. "Hottoiteyo! Hottoiteyo!" (Leave me alone!) (Leave me alone!) I got up slowly but I fell on the ground that hard. The healin' factor was takin' time. I can still feel the pain.

John tore off half of Itsu's kimono from her body. He pushed Itsu down on the ground. He looked at her and said, "You want to feel my f*cking c**k? Eh? How about I give you one?" He removed his green army pants down, includin' his underwear. He spead Itsu's legs wide open. He slid his arm underneath her kimono and seemed to tear off her underwear. Itsu was cryin', tryin' to shove him away. John slapped her on the face. He then put his d@mn thing inside of her. He was f*ckin' and rapin' her. I have to stop him.

"You like that? Eh?" John said. "Don't worry. I won't get the f*cking radiation from your p*$$y!" Itsue looked sideways, still cryin' out to me. I said, "Itsu...No...John...You...b@$t@rd."

"Look at me! You b!tch!" John shouted at her. "I said...LOOK AT ME!" He gave another slap on her face. This time, Itsu looked at him as if she understood what he said. A few minutes later, I stood up and walked slowly behind John. I held up his neck tightly, pullin' him away from Itsu. John was near chokin' to death. He said, "Wha...What the f*ck..."

I looked at the half-naked Itsu who was starin' at me. I know I shouldn't do this in front of a traumatized woman. But I guess I had no other choice. I said to John, "Go f*ck yourself." I twisted John's neck to the right. He fell down dead. I went up towards Itsu, sayin' "Itsu...Daijoubu desuka?" (Are you alright?) Itsu still stared at me. She cried and hugged me. I can feel the sadness from her. I touched her hair, sayin' in English,"It's...goin' to be ok, Itsu. I promise." After we hugged each other for a while, we got up from the ground. Itsu looked at the dead John Greycrow. She stopped cryin' and laid her head on my shoulder. We went forward to find the doctor so that he can cure Itsu from the radiation.

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Mutant Town, New York.

I slashed against John's white armoured suit several times. The armour kinda broke and the blood came slightly outta his chest. He cried somewhat in pain. He raised his gun high and hit on my back. I went around, slashin' his eye.

"AAAAHH!" He cried out in pain. He covered his right eye, then he looked at me. "You...b@$t@rd!" He attached the small gun to his front chest. Then he took out the big gun from his back. He fired several rounds.

BRAKA! BRAKAAA! BRAKA!

All of the rounds hit my body. I tried to stop feelin' the pain. But John's firearms were too dangerous, causin' damage every single part of my body. I ran up towards him, punchin' his face. Some of the teeth fell outta his mouth. Then I used my strong fists to punch his stomach again and again. John took out a long metal stick from the side of his suit. He used his hands to create a sword outta the stick. Then he slashed through the side of my gut. I held the sword and broke it into pieces. John moved backwards, takin' another bomb just like last time. He throws near in front of my foot. I managed to jump over the dead water in time. The bomb blasted the dead water. I looked back at John and said, "I wish...I wish I had killed ya earlier."

"HA! HA! HA!" John Greycrow laughed. "Yes, You should have. But you didn't. You thought so, right?" He took some gadgets out from his armoured suit and made them into several guns. He fired at me. I ran here and there, deflectin' the bullets with my adamantium claws. Some of the bullets hit John's body. The wounds healed rapidly just like his past wounds were healed back in the 1940s. I ran over him behind, slashin' his back of the white armoured suit. John turned back, lookin' at me. I stuck my claws into the bottom of his neck.

"AAARGH!" John shouted with pain. I pulled out the adamantium claws from under his neck. Then I used both of my adamantium claws, cuttin' off his head. His head and body dropped inside the dead water. Finally, the crazy killin' machine is dead. I smelled where Gambit and Caliban went to escape from the sewers. I ran through the sewers, findin' them.

Year- 2054 A.D. Two Months Earlier.

Location- East Side of Manhattan, New York.

We were shocked to hear that Forge was the one who tried to create Master Mold. I didn't know where to begin. I thought the X-Men told me that Master Mold was controllin' the Sentinels. But it seems that they didn't know it either...until now.

"No..." Scott paused. "I don't believe any of this. You're lying!"

Sebastian laughed a bit and said, "Oh really, Scott? I already told you my plan. And that was the truth. Especially, what I have just said."

Hank came up behind Scott. He said, "Scott, We have to think this through. If Sebastian is saying what's true, then...I'm afraid he's right."

I can't believe it. Who would ever thought that one of our X-Men joined this b@$t@rd just to destroy the Sentinels. Maybe, Forge had no other choice. Or maybe he was forced to work with Sebastian Shaw.

"What are you going to do now, Scott?" Sebastian asked. "Now that I've told you everything."

"It doesn't make sense," Emma said. "We thought Master Mold was controlling the Sentinels."

"That's right." Hank said. "We found that it's true due to the facts that Forge has given us."

Sebastian laughed out louder than before. He looked at the old, crippled Gamemaster on the wheelchair. Then he looked back at us. His smile still neva faded away. He said, "You X-Men have no idea. Do you?"

"Then..." Scott paused again. "He lied to us?"

"As a a matter of fact, yes," Sebastian answered. "Forge joined with you so that he could help you fight the Sentinels. I do recall that he designed another special helmet like Cerebro."

"Let me guess," I said. "Forge told you, right?"

"Right you are, my old friend." Sebastian said. "Forge told me everything that is there I needed to know."

Scott almost came to Sebastian, ready to punch his face. But Emma stopped Scott. Scott looked at Emma. She shook her head to him. Then Scott looked back at Sebastian Shaw. He said, "Ok...if this is true. How can we stop the Sentinels? And who's controlling them?"

Sebastian came closer to Scott and asked. "You really want to know?" Scott didn't say anything. My guess is that Scott didn't wanna hear any more lies comin' outta Sebastian's f*ckin' mouth. Scott just wanted to end this Sentinel nightmare once and for all. We all wanted the same thing.

"It's..." Sebastian Shaw paused. "Forge."

There was a moment of silence. A few minutes later, Scott asked as he clenched his fist, "What...did you just say?"

"It's Forge," Sebastian repeated.

"But...he's dead," Rogue said. "You said so."

"Not quite, Miss Marie," Sebastian continued. "His body may have been destroyed. But his mind was transferred into a Sentinel computer."

To be continued in Wolverine: Future X, Part 8- The Next Solution.

Oh my god! Forge's mind was transferred into a Sentinel? That's b*ll$h!t! But why? Is Sebastian Shaw still playing tricks on the X-Men? Who knows? We'll have to find what happens in the next chapter of Wolverine. It's more deception, I tell ya. SNIKT!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@the_impersonator: Forge in a Sentinel, Scalphunter on the loose. Hmm this is getting good

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I know, right? Who would ever thought Forge will get forged into a Sentinel. =P

As for Scalphunter, yeah he keeps hunting scalps. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Hey just keep up the high quality of content and check the spelling and grammar and it will be fine

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: Hey we all make mistakes. It's what separates us from robots. Ooh sorry Forge I know that's a delicate situation for you

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I know. Whenever I post them, I noticed these kind of errors. So I read them over and over again. I never write that much in Microsoft Word except for Notepad. The MS Word will detect a lot of errors which really distracts me. Because I'm using Wolverine's own language to tell his viewpoint of the story. I'll try to write it on Word and see if that works. Maybe, it will get rid of my errors (Well, not all of it. =P) easily so that I don't have to edit all the time on CV.

Forge made one mistake. He made a deal with Sebastian Shaw. =P

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers