Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#1  Edited By The Impersonator

SOME OF THE LOGOS, CHARACTERS AND SETTINGS ARE THE PROPERTY OF MARVEL, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Rated M for Mature

Appropriate for readers 18 and over. May contain extreme violence, sexual themes, nudity, or profanity.

Note- This series takes place after the events of Project X: The Birth of Wolverine.

Note- This 10-part story continues from Marvel Genesis: Wolverine, Chapter 13- Deliverance.

Note- Some of the Japanese language is translated into English.

No Caption Provided

Wolverine: Future X, Part 6- Extraction

Year- 1945 A.D.

Location- Hiroshima, Japan.

His name was John Greycrow. He used to work with the soldiers of America and Canada in order to defeat the German invasion. That war was over when Cap and I defeated the Red Skull from usin' the power of Cosmic Cube. However, Red Skull escaped after the capture by Nick Fury and his men. He was nowhere to be found. Cap went after him. Afterthat, I neva seen Cap. Nobody knows where he was. Then the news came out that Dum Dum Dugan killed the Red Skull right-handedly. But Cap was still nowhere to be found.

When the World War 2 ended, Nick sent me and my army pals on a mission to capture John Greycrow, a dangerous man who goes killin' everybody on sight. He used to scalp his fellowmen's hair and skin at the top of their heads. The comrades were afraid of him. Nick showed me the picture of John Greycrow. He was a Native American, who wore the green army shirt with the helmet on. Along with him, were the rest of the soldiers of the Infantry Armed Division. People say that John did dangerous things and continued killin' anyone who comes in his way. Especially his comrades. He was enlisted in the War Trainin' Program sometime in the 1940s.

I went by plane to travel to Hiroshima, Japan where most of the Japanese population were blown up due to the atomic bomb explosion. Nick told me that John went to Japan for undercover so that the United States government wouldn't come after him. So I had to go and find the motherf*ker. I learned that there were some people who survived the bomb blast. But John should know that the radiation could kill him. He was a crazy guy alright.

After the army plane landed on Japan, I and the other masked soldiers scattered out to find John. Hiroshima became a wasteland just like Nagasaki. We went through the rubbles of smoke. The soldiers had to wear gas masks since they could inhale the radiation. Plus, they wore some of the top gear made by Nick's scientists. So that their skin can be protected from radiation. I on the other hand didn't have to wear one because I can heal much faster than these gearheads. The soldiers knew who I actually was after Nick Fury told them.

Some of the cities were burned in smoke. There were dead bodies lyin' over the place. I just couldn't believe the American government would do such a horrible thing to these people. Maybe, one of the higher-ups ordered to drop the bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki as a sign to end the war with the Japanese. Ever since the Japanese sub tried to take down the American subs. This war had started with the f*ckin' Navy, I tell ya. The Japanese started the war with the Americans. The Americans tried to stop their war with the Japanese. But the Americans failed in several levels. So the American government decided to bomb this place up. Ashes to Ashes. Dust to Dust.

"KUREMASU KA! KUREMASU KA!" (HELP ME! HELP ME!) Someone shouted in Japanese. It sounded like a woman which I could hear miles away. I used my senses to track her down. I told my comardes to split up and look for her. She could be anywhere.

It took a while to look through the rubbles and ashes. I lifted one of the rocks to see if she was trapped. Maybe, she was trapped underneath these rocks. I couldn't tell. Then I looked over the other piles of rocks. She still wasn't there.

"KUREMASU KA!" She still cried out from the radiation-filled and ruined city. I ran over the rocks, tumblin' down over them. One of the other soldiers shouted, "Hey Logan! Over here!" I looked back and climbed at the top of the rocks. The masked soldiers looked at her, lyin' on the floor. Her face was covered with ash. She looked afraid yet she looked beautiful and her smell...Her smell was nothin' I ever smelled before. She wore a white kimono. One of the soldiers took out a device, scannin' her body for radiation. He was a medical doctor. The doctor said, "I'm detecting an amount of slight radiation in her body, Logan. There's a chance to cure her." I stared at her and came close towards her. She mumbled some words and then asked, "Tasukete Kuremasu Ka?" (Can you help me?)

I may not know Japanese that much. But I did catch up some words along the way during World War 2. I said, "Shinpai nasaranaide kudasai. Subete umaku ikimsu." (Don't worry, everything will be fine.) The woman looked at me for a while. She also looked at the other soldiers. She probably noticed why I only didn't wear the gear. She touched my cheek. It was warm and soft. There was somethin' with this woman. Then the woman asked, "Onamae wa nandesu ka?" (What is your name?) I kept quiet for the moment as the soldiers were lookin' around to see if John Greycrow is comin' this way. I answered, "Watashi no namae wa, Logan desu." (My name is Logan). The woman smiled and said, "Logan." I held her hand from my cheek, askin' the same question to her, "Onamae wa nandesu ka?" After a moment of silence, she answered, "Itsu." She rubbed her tears away from her eyes. She might've went through a lot these days after the bomb hit her city. I felt bad and sorry for her.

"Itsu..." I paused. "It's a nice name," I said in English. But she didn't seem to understand my words by the look on her face. While I helped lift up the injured Itsu from the ashy ground, one of the soldiers cried out, "Logan! He's here! John Greycrow's here!" We all looked at John Greycrow comin' through the wasted rubbles and ashes. He still wore the green army suit and the helmet at the top of his head.

"Well...Well..." John said with the wicked smile on his face. "Isn't this a surprise party?" The soldiers stared at him, raisin' their guns. The medical doctor scanned John. "What?" the doctor asked. "That's...impossible."

"What's the matter, Doc?" I asked. The masked doctor turned towards me. He said, "I...I don't read any radiation off from him. It's...like he has none." The other soldiers glanced each other. I looked at the quite far away murderer. The doctor continued, "Logan...I think...he's like you."

"HA! HA! HA! HA!" John Greycrow laughed. "You have to be kidding! Really? Oh, this is going to be fun." He raised his gun, aimin' at us. "Let's see what you guys got."

Year- 2054 A.D.

Location- Mutant Town, New York.

"HA! HA! HA! HA! Isn't this a surprise?" John Greycrow laughed. His shot came through my leg. I knelt down on the water, tryin' to get up. John looked the same as before. Except that he had developed his own white armoured suit. The suit containes some gadgets so that he can come up creatin' an unknown weapon. He was like Forge who can create anythin' from his mind. But this is slight different. John is not an inventor but a weapons master. No wonder he liked to kill people with his own toys. The World War made him crazier than ever. People say that war soldiers suffer a kinda syndrome called the "Gulf War Syndrome." Either John really liked to kill people or that he has suffered a war syndrome that turned himself into a crazy killer. The last time I fought him, he was a tough guy to beat. He had the same healin' factor as me.

"Logan..." John paused. "You look bad. Yet, your healing factor isn't working properly. Mine's superior than yours. Thanks to Sinister."

Yea...I recalled that name before. Sinister was the one who hired this mercernary, John Greycrow to hunt and kill mutants. He was given a name, Scalphunter. Because he cuts the skin and hair at the top of the victim's head. There were other mutant killers like him except they had different mutant abilites. They were called the Marauders.

Remy and Caliban came to me. I looked at my leg and saw the wound is healin' slower than ever. Remy said, "Logan...Are you alright?" I looked at thim and said, "Yea...I'm fine. Take Caliban with ya. I'll deal with this scumbag."

"But..." Remy paused. "You're hurt. No way you can beat this Marauder. I mean...That time, I thought he was dead."

"Yea, I know. He survived because of his healin' factor."

John still gave that wicked smile. He put his large gun at the back of his suit. He took out some gadget from his armored suit and crumbled it into a strange device. Now, he has a different gun. He held it tightly. The red laser split and came out, pointin' towards us. He said, "Say your f*cking prayers."

"RUN! NOW!" I shouted to Remy so that he could take Caliban away from the sewers. They went the other exit after passin' through the rubbles of lyin' rocks. John fired a shot on my shoulder. I didn't cry in pain as I tried to focus on John's moves. I ran towards him, unleashin' my adamantium claws against John.

"WRAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOR!"

Year- 2054 A.D. Two Months Earlier.

Location- East Side of Manhattan, New York.

We were back at Sebastian's place after he killed his own son. The masked soldiers took the unconscious Seina and put her inside the steel cage. A collar was put her around the neck so that she couldn't use her mutant powers. Sebastian looked at her for a while. We thought he might kill her back in that warehouse. But I guess he has other plans for her. We came outta the prison room, enterin' the wide hallways. We followed him. No one spoke after what happened this night. I wanted to ask Sebastian myself how he got Forge's power dampener in the first place. Scott wanted to ask too. He was desperate to know it. But Sebastian said he will explain once we come back to his place.

Sebastian stopped in front of a door. He pressed a small button on the right side of the wall. The big door opened slowly. Inside the big room was a laboratory. There were so many gadgets around the place. All of them seemed to be made by Forge.

"I don't believe it!" Hank said with a shock. "You had all his inventions?"

Sebastian looked back at Hank but didn't say a word. He raised his hand, pointin' towards a person who was lyin' on a wheelchair. He had electrodes connected to some device, which looked like the helmet to access Cerebro. The helmet was placed on the old guy's head.

"Scott..." Emma paused. "I can't read his mind."

Scott looked at the old guy. He looks crippled like that Stephen Hawking guy. But he didn't had any machine bein' strapped to his wheelchair that has a keyboard. Sebastian came towards the crippled old guy. He touched the old guy's shoulders. He had wrinkles all over his face. His eyes were facin' sideways, which made it look like he wasn't payin' attention when we came here. His neck was kinda bent. Sebastian turned to us and said, "Meet the Gamemaster."

"That's..." Emma paused again. "Gamemaster?"

"I know you can't read his mind, Emma." Sebastian said. "Because he has a special helmet designed by Forge. It was meant to block from other psychics to read his mind."

"What about him?" Colossus asked. "He is a psychic as well."

Sebastian chuckled a bit. He looked down at the old, quite Gamemaster. He said, "Yes. But this helmet is not only designed to block psychic powers. It also manipulates them. I told the Gamemaster my plan. So that specific instructions could be sent to him telepathically. This helmet does the work. Without the helmet, the Gamemaster wouldn't listen to me. So I had Forge to design this helmet. Don't you see? I ordered the Gamemaster to gather Shinobi, Fabian, and Seina to get together and formed the "Upstarts." They thought that they were working with the Gamemaster all along.

We didn't say anythin' at the moment. I clenched my fist, thinkin' to beat the f*ckin' crap outta Sebastian's face. But I ain't wanna do it since he can absorb that hit and make him stronger than a normal person. Scott came close to Sebastian and Gamemaster.

"Why didn't you tell us, Sebastian?" Scott asked angrily. "We trusted you!"

"HA! HA! HA!" Sebastian laughed. "If I had told you what my true plan was, would you have trust me?"

Scott was quiet for the moment. He looked down at the floor, sayin' "D@mn you! You and Forge? I don't believe it."

"Forge would never work with you, Sugah," Rogue said. "We know him and he worked for us."

"Oh really?" Sebastian said with a smile. "Let me tell you something, Miss Anna Marie. Forge decided to work with me so that he can defeat the Sentinels. Unfortunately, the Sentinels caught him and then destroyed him. And here is all that is left."

"When did the Sentinels attack him?" Scott asked.

"The moment when he was trying to design a weapon that could ultimately destroy the Sentinel threat. However, that plan failed. He worked in another laboratory like this one."

"Where?" I asked.

"Shaw Industries, my company," Sebastian answered.

"I see," Hank said. "But I don't understand why Forge would ever want to work with you. Even though he wanted to destroy the Sentinels. There's always us. He would have stayed with us and create the weapon. It doesn't make any sense."

"I gotta the hand it to ya, Hank," I said. "My nose tells me there's somethin' fishy goin' here."

"Tell me, Sebastian!" Scott shouted angrily. "What was the weapon he tried to design?"

Sebastian still gave that wicked smile. He passed the old Gamemaster and came closer to Scott. He finally said, "Master Mold."

To be continued in Wolverine: Future X, Part 7- Deus Ex Machina.

Now you know who the crazy motherf*cker is. But is he the one who killed the X-Men? Then Sebastian revealed his true plan. But the question remains, Forge was trying to create Master Mold to destroy other Sentinels. If he was trying to create Master Mold, then who's controlling the Sentinels? Find out in the next chapter of Wolverine. You ain't wanna miss the other shockin' part. SNIKT!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

Edited.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers