Wolverine Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Part 1 (Read before voting cause this determines part 2)

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Wolverine Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D Part 1 (Read before voting cause this determines part 2) (3 votes)

Black Widow 67%
Hawkeye 33%

Rated M-For Violence and Profanity

This symbol ; means a thought

This symbol : means talking

Setting on a jet towards the HYDRA base

Wolverine; I can't believe I'm doing this. I haven't seen Cap since the War, I heard he was alive and thought of contacting him, but then I remembered how much he hated me so I decided to keep my distance.

Wolverine: So Fury where are ya droppin me?

Nick Fury: A remote HYDRA base in Siberia, I will be giving you C-4 to detonate the base once you've got Steve's Shield, then I want you to head to the outskirts of Siberia and then Black Widow or Hawkeye will be there to pick you up.

Wolverine: Witch one?

Nick Fury: We don't know yet.

Wolverine; D@mn, I hope it's Widow, she and I, huh, we got… history.

Nick Fury: Sorry

Wolverine: For what?

Narrator: Then Nick Fury gets a shotgun, opens the door of the jet and shoots Logan out of the jet and lands infront of the HYDRA base.

Wolverine; What are these shells made of? Before my healing factor kicked in that actually phased me. Or maybe it was falling out of a jet?

Narrator: Logan stood outside of the base and thought of a plan

Wolverine; I gotta think of something cause now I'm freezing my @$$ off

Wolverine: (Over comm) Fury before you go, I got one last request, can that jet of yours make fireworks?

Nick Fury: (Over comm) Huh, Logan you got no idea.

Narrator: Nick Fury used the weapons on his jet to shoot around the base (if he shot at the base the shield would be a lot harder to find) and then while most of the soldiers left the base.

Wolverine: (After killing a group of soldiers only one remain) Where is the SHIELD?!?!?!?!?

HYDRA Agent: I will never talk.

Wolverine: You see that? (Points to a bloody and chopped up body) You want to look like that?!?!?

HYDRA Agent: Alright! Just please don't hurt me.

Wolverine: Then TALK!!!!

HYDRA Agent: It is in the Sub Basement. But…

Wolverine: But what?

HYDRA Agent: We have hired some one to protect it.

Wolverine: Who?

HYDRA Agent: He goes by Daken

Wolverine; Great, that little pi$$ is back, well I'm going to send him to h€ll.

Narrator: Then Logan proceeds to gut the man then… goes to kill his son.

THE END

Remember this isn't Earth 616 so these events aren't meant to be mainstream also I want you guys to vote for Logan to get picked up by Black Widow or Hawkeye

I do not own any of these characters of organizations, they all belong Marvel Comics

• 
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why did Nick shoot Logan? Is the bullet filled with something special, or was Fury just being a dick since you already explained their not really friends?

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@guardiandevil83: Fury is being a dick cause Logan was his last option and it wouldn't really harm him

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@jackjack390: Yep. That is a very Nick Fury thing to do. Especially the Ultimate version. That guy makes all the lies original Fury tells and the slimey stuff he does seem light.

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need more votes!!!!

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also sorry if the story is short but it's hard to measure length because I happen to post from my iPhone since my computer is broken

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#6  Edited By The Impersonator

Hmm...I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. Some of the dialogue doesn't make sense.

Wolverine; D@mn, I hope it's Widow, she and I, huh, we got… history.

Nick Fury: Sorry

Wolverine: For what?

When Logan said he and Widow got history, Nick was supposed to say something, regarding their history rather than ignoring it. Nick Fury says, "Sorry?" Logan should say, "Oh, it's nothin. It's a long story. You don't wanna know."

Narrator: Then Nick Fury gets a shotgun, opens the door of the jet and shoots Logan out of the jet and lands infront of the HYDRA base.

I don't understand why Nick Fury shot Logan out. Logan is going to do his mission, anyway. Logan accepted Nick Fury's offer to join S.H.I.E.L.D. So it wasn't necessary for Fury to shoot Logan out.

I noticed you said that Nick is being a d!ck. I seriously doubt that. He was the one who asked Logan to join his organization. If Nick is being a d!ck, he wouldn't recruit Logan in the first place.

Wolverine; What are these shells made of? Before my healing factor kicked in that actually phased me. Or maybe it was falling out of a jet?

What are these shells made of? When he asked that question, Nick didn't respond to that answer. You said the bullets phased him. So if the bullets phased him, how did Logan fall back and land on the HYDRA base?

Narrator: Logan stood outside of the base and thought of a plan

Mostly, S.H.I.E.L.D. agents think of a plan before doing their mission. I'm assuming Logan already has a plan. So he doesn't have to think of a plan unless he's surrounded by a group of HYDRA agents.

Wolverine: (Over comm) Fury before you go, I got one last request, can that jet of yours make fireworks?

Nick Fury: (Over comm) Huh, Logan you got no idea.

Narrator: Nick Fury used the weapons on his jet to shoot around the base (if he shot at the base the shield would be a lot harder to find) and then while most of the soldiers left the base.

Wolverine: (After killing a group of soldiers only one remain) Where is the SHIELD?!?!?!?!?

It sounds like Logan is being lazy here. I thought this was a solo mission. He was supposed to handle the mission alone rather than asking Nick Fury to do all the work for him.

Why would you say THE END? This story has to continue, right? How will we know if Logan is going to kill his son? Can he kill his own son?

It's a good start. But it needs some work. I would like to see it continue.

My vote is to pick up Widow because Scarlett Johansson is hot. =P

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_impersonator: your right but I can't edit a poll and regarding the Widow part read where it says what's a thought and what's talking

JackJack390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By JackJack390

Making part two now