Which one first?

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gumflabica

There are 3 multiple-part stories i am excited to start writing, but which one first? i'll let you decide. here are your options:

Infection: a cure for AIDS goes terribly wrong and starts zombifieng test subjects.as the infection spreads, groups of immune, carriers, and people who have avoided being bittem have banded together and are out to survive against the living dead, and the psychopaths who have started taking small doeses of the "cure" as a powerful drug.

Mastery: Where an ordinary store clerk is given a strange device instead of payment for groceries, from a strange man who seems to follow him, he finds 3 alternate reality versions of himself: a cyborg from the distant future with technologies so advanced that we can only dream of them, a powerful magician from ancient times who has extensive knowledge of the arcane arts, and a version of him from this time, who is a master of both his mind, and the minds of those around him.

Slenderman vs Jason Voorhees: This series will be about the encounters of two of the worlds favorite horror icons, who conveniently do ther "job" in forests. As the meet, their battles will get more intense, and devasteting, but in the end, only one will be alive to stalk the forests.

So what do whever reads this think? Which one do you want to read tonight? Leave a comment in the description belo- er, ehem, um, leave a post. please.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By gumflabica

how about you,

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Slender vs. Jason

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gumflabica

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: alright! first thing tomorrow i'll get to it. but, considering how late it is, that time could be anywhere between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By gumflabica

Slenderman vs Jason Voorhees #1: The First Encounter @YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: for some reason it won't let me link it. but, you can acess it easily from my profile page. it should be the third one down. you'll find it. and read it hopefully lol.