What if Thor was a Gun Fighter?

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

The desert holds many things. Snakes and tumble weeds blowing. Varmints and demons and ghost of the past.

It holds reminders of life in a bygone age and giants of men that long to kill just to kill.Of gods and those whom hunt them and those whom kill them. Thor adjusted his hat to block the sun. It gave him the look of and old gun fighter from some Clint Eastwood movie about a soul with no name. Only Thor had a name , Thor had a past and Thor had two pistols forged by the masters. engineers to the gods. Odin enchanted each handle with magic , if you looked close it said on each handle.If thee be worthy. The right one was named Lightning and the left Thunder. Thor Tracked the demon Surter and his minions. They rode ahead of him. Thor rode an eight legged horse through the realms. Nothing bared his path. He walked with the reins to the horse in his hands and he sung a old traveling song as he walked. "OH soul of the traveler wise and true""Oh bringer of desires fair and bold""of ale and wenches and pain and blood""warriors to the bitter end my friends "An old man stood at the gates of the town. "be advised warrior evil things live in this town and you may never live to see the Ale in that tavern if your wits are not about you"Thor looked at the old man and did not say a word he simply raised his hat and took in his image. Thor thought of home and Asgard and Sif. One two three shots rang out as the minions of flame fell from the top of the roof next to him. Thunder sounded loudly and Lightning made her own noises. The dance would begin.

No place for the wondering soul Thor thought. Track the demon , track the vile tormented one. He could feel the presence he fired three more shots at the figure behind the sign on top the saloon. It fell to the floor and fire swept past him as the figure exploded and left a scar upon the ground before him.

Smoke came off the barrels of his guns. Time to relax a bit. Walking through the doors the old place looked as if it would fall down if he sneezed.

A old serving wench asked him if he wanted an ale and he nodded. Amora came and hugged him. "Where you been Thor I missed you"A drunk ogre spat on Thor as he passed. Thor struck him making him fly through the wall but before he crashed through it lightning went off and Thunder followed it.

"Ogres , I cannot stand Ogres"

"Have you seen Surter? Amora"

Amora looked worried.

She looked down at the ground her bosom heaved and moved her dress seemed to confined for her."Lets get a room we have to many ears to hear us" she said as she became afraid for her life The one eyed bar tender looked at Thor and sent him a drink."one on the house he said and take the room in the back"Thor grabbed the Ale and drank it faster then most. Times like these a soul has to enjoy a moment. He longed for the road and battle , the sounds of the trigger going back , the speed of a bullet making its way to the target."Come out and face your make Thor" Surter screamed from the streets. Ragnorok has come calling you out.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

just playing around lol..

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

@arthurkerr: Since I'm currently writing in a Western universe, the idea is okay.

You pump out a lot of stuff but you really need to learn to edit. You'll get a lot more views and comments on your stuff. This is a long sprawling page of single sentences...I stopped reading after you spelt varmints incorrectly. Spellcheck, paragraphs, editing.

I dare you to try it.