Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Sheep-Kill
It's Raining Demons.
Part 3 of 5

Fury, King, and Ricochet try and fight Pazuzu but Pazuzu is to much of a match for the three.  Fury then calls in the shield agents to fire at Pazuzu.  With King destracting him, Ricochet and Fury shot bomb at his wings and feet wounding him.  Pazuzu is then shot in the head by fury not killed but paralyzed.  All of a sudden the swing fire creature is then seen breaking threw shield again.  Fury, King, and Ricochet then go to the floor where the fire creature entered.  As the three enter the room they are to late.  They find the criminal known as Chance was found burnt and dead.
At this point Ricochet comes to a conclusion that when ever this thing kills something, a monster arrives at the murder seen and unleashes hell.  The 3 point their guns at the big hole in a wall waiting for a monster to come.  All of a sudden Hannibal King snaps and attacks Ricochet.  Fury tries to shot at King but King turns into mist and the bullet hits Ricochet in the gut.  All of a sudden King attacks Fury and bits him.  Ricochet then grabs a cross neckless from Chance's corpse and jams it into Hannibal's eye.  Hannibal flees the seen.  Both Fury and Ricochet wounded.

Back in the Greenwich village, Doctor Strange, Vengeance, Deadpool, and X-23 fight Blackheart and his spirits of Vengeance. At one point Blackheart gets the upper hand and fires a powerful blast at Vengeance making him vanish.  Strange in anger attacks Blackheart but Strange's blast is ricocheted and the blast hits both him, Deadpool, and X-23.  Blackheart then gets knocked out by Terror Inc who has one of the arm of Null the living darkness.  

In some ware house the Scary Six torment and kill a group of people.  Nitro gets in a relationship with Python Princess, while Carnage is messing with the victims.  Hazmat and Smyth are having an argument.  All of a sudden Carlos Lobo reacts to something and then leaves the group in a hury.

Moments later Carlos arrives at an alley.  He bumps into his brother Eduardo Lobo who sences the same thing.  They find a burning skull with Walrus tusks on it. The two attack a group of cops but All of a sudden a fired web traps both Eduardo and Carlos.  Eduardo barly escapes leaving Carlos behind.  Carlos is heard screaming in the distance.
Back at Strange's Mansion Blackheart and his Spirits of Vengeance are held in a mystic cage by Strange.  

Doctor Strange:  Blackheart demon or not,  you touch this barrier it wil turn you into a mortal and then my friend the darling with the metal claws will kill you like you killed Vengeance.

Blackheart:  I didn't kill Badilino that blast sent him back to Hell.  Beside it's better of to have just one Ammit on earth then two.

Doctor Strange:  Ammit?  Who i Ammit?

Blackheart:  He is the demon spirit that possesses Badilino's body.  Years ago before the dynasties of Egypt a demon named Ammit cause pain and death to numerous tribes in Africa.  He destroy this one villiage so bad, it be came a big crack in Africa you now know as the Nile River.  By 4000 BC, Ammit was the most feared demon on earth.  In 4000 BC he ruled all of Africa, The Middle East, and some of Asia.  Give him another 1000 years he would have ruled in terror all over the world.  An Egyptian soldier Gi La Nur had enough of Ammit and wanted to destroy him and asked the gods to help him.  But insteand he didn;t get a God he got My dear father.  My father helped the man.

Doctor Strange:  What happened to the soldier?  Did Mephisto take his soul?

Blackheart:  No he took his son En Sabah's soul  Guess what happened to him.  Finally Gi La defeated Ammit and daddy took his body keeping it prisoner for years until he let him free inside of Vengeance.  But because Badilino's ancestors and strong will power, Ammit real didn't have control.  But Spider-Man is a different story.  He is a human.  Now we got Ammit running free with Spider-Man's memories. The more Spider-Man kills the closer he kills himself and Ammit rules again.  Let me free and i'll help you defeat him."

Doctor Strange, Deadpool, X-23, and Terror Inc go after Spider-Man leaving Blackheart and his men in the case.

Blackheart: "Your Apocalypes."

While seeking Spider-Man,  The team spots a group of bodies with there blood drained. Doctor Strange is attacked by Hannibal King from behind.  Hannibal beats the entire group and is about to kill Strange but is stopped by Morbius who was following him because Kingwas drinking the blood of innocents.  As King and Morbius fight it give Strange and the team a chance to flee.  Hours later the team spots the Daily Bugle on fire and surrounded by Lilith and the Lilin.  Doctor Strange then knows that Spider-Man must be after Jay Jonah Jamerson.  Deadpool and Terror Inc enter the building to find Jamerson while Doctor Strange and X-23 fight the Lilin.  All of a sudden something falls infront of them.  It's Green Goblin.  He gets up and pulls out a pumpkin bomb.  Doctor Strange and x-23 look up and see the Ghost Rider Spider-Man.

End