Wavechrest: The Story of Spectrum

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Spectrum

"CONTROL HIM" The master roared over the masses.

The Master stood high over the battle feild. The amrys of his world fought there greatest enemy Aduro, the being of light.

They struggled as they fought against the massive foe. The scene was flooded by light. Light that came from the enemy.

Thousands of beings, mortal champions to giants and gods were present to fight the greatest evil they had ever encountered.

Flame, ice, stone, metal all bounced off the great monster. It was impossable to see for it shone so bright. It was impossbale to hurt for it had grown so strond.

The black hand lifted into the air, The Master spoke,

"Aduro, you give me no choice,"

the creature of light turned snarling to the great figure. He lunged towards him, over dozens of soldeirs,

A stream of shadow chains shot forth from The Masters hands. Entangling the creature, binding it so that it could not move, its light faded as the armys dove ontop of it,

"You shall be commited Cornaguu, for the crimes you have commited against my empire, neigh, my world."

A hooded figure aproached the fighting, as the creature was subdued. The crowds parted for him, as he stepped forward towards the beast.

It had the appearence of a great lion but was far greater and more vicious, it clwed at the earth, turning it to cynders.

"Aduro, its sickens me to see you in this form." He words came from under the hood. Raising his hands into the air, the figure began to chant.

A swirling mist gathered around the creature, it began to thrash madly.

WHOOSH

A massive light blinded the lands. The outline of a mortal could be seen burning within a shpere of light, where the creature once stood.

"It is done" The words once againn flowed from beneath the hood, he brought his hands together in a sharp motion, and the light dissapeared in a blinding flash.

Aduro was defeated

Jake Malcom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Jake Malcom

cool man very cool