YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

The Castle

9:25 PM

“Protect the king at all costs! We will not let the enemy seize this castle!” Vera rallied her team of Guardians as they stood upon the hill. Hundreds of Zerath’s soldiers marched towards The Castle.

Vera split her comrades into squads of 2, Vera and her sister Violet, Rast and Killian, and Oleg to be stationed with The King.

Zerath sent his grunts up first, the ones who were weak and had nothing to live for. They came for the ones they thought would be weakest first, the women.

The grunts leaped around the women arrogantly, expecting surrender, but Vera quickly made them realize their strength with a powerful flash of light that blinded the grunts. During this time, Violet sent dark bolts of energy at the soldiers, making them fly yards away while electrocuted.

Vera
Vera
Violet
Violet

Meanwhile, the more advanced of the army, called Butchers, attacked Rast and Killian. Rast activated his powers and hoped that it wouldn’t give him a power like invisibility like it did the last time he used it, luckily, his brain decided to be nice and turned his body into diamond. He plowed through the Butchers, while their technology was impressive, cloaking shields and all, they couldn’t withstand the hits that Rast dished out, some Butchers fled in terror while others had hands shoved through their bodies.

Rast
Rast
Killian
Killian

Killian however decided to lead them away from the battlefield with a grand illusion of a wall of fire that raced toward the grunts. Killian could see the person within, their spirit, body, and mind. None of them were evil, just misguided and looking for a place in the world.

Most of the army was gone, but the real trouble awaited them, the Sweepers. Elephant sized beasts that had razor sharp teeth that hung out of their mouths, they moved fast and were trained to kill.

5 of them stormed The Castle, Vera tried to slash the Sweepers with rod of burning light, but they deflected them and continued to storm The Castle. Despite Violet’s numerous dark projectiles, Rast’s devastating hits, and Killian’s illusions, they were ripping the castle apart.

Vera talked to her comrades, “It has been a great journey, but it seems we have met our match.”

Violet looked at her sister frightened, “Sister, you can’t give up. Out of all of us, you are the last person I expected to give up during a fight while our king still has a chance. You were chosen by The King to lead us, do so.”

Rast de-activated his powers as he put his hands on Vera’s shoulders, “I’ll do whatever I have to do to help the people I am aligned with, you should do the same.”

Vera smiled and took a stick off of the ground; she put it on a rock and chanted over it, “Evasu, Evasu, Evasu, Evasu, Evasu, EVasu, EVAsu, EVASu, EVASU!” The stick grew out to be a long sword that had a shine that was breathtaking; Vera took it and held it against her chest, making her vanish into thin air.

The King’s Room

10:18 PM

Oleg paced back and forth as the Sweepers tried to bust down the iron doors, he looked over the 97 year old king as he tried to start breathing steadily again, “Sir, I do apologize for being so useless. I don’t even know why you chose me; I was the joke of the town, known as the clumsy guy who almost drowned at the age of 27. What do you see in me?”

No Caption Provided

The fragile king tried to grin, “You are next, my young warrior.”

Oleg stopped moving, “The next what, one to die?”

The King slightly laughed, “King obviously! Now, before they knock down those doors, help me out of this god damned bed.”

Oleg lifted him out of the bed and helped him to his walker, “Sir, I don’t know if this is a good idea.”

The King smiled, “You’re right, it’s a great one.” The King threw his walker against the wall and as he began to crumble, he yelled “Time to go back in time.” He turned into a much younger version of himself with a very classy James Bond style white suit on. He lifted himself off the ground and looked at Oleg, “Watch the king handle his business.”

No Caption Provided

The King telekinetically opened the iron doors, letting the Sweepers run into his run, more furious than ever. Oleg almost shriveled up into the corner in fear, although he decided to be brave and throw a lamp at the Sweeper while he was shaking, it didn’t work out so well.

Suddenly, The King lifted his fingers and the Sweepers disappeared and The Castle was fixed, it was as if no one was even there.

The King looked at Oleg smugly, “The only one you should be afraid of is me.” He then laughed and walked away.

Lounging Area

12:05 AM

The King laughed, “Look, what do you think you’ve been protecting me for all of this time?”

Violet rolled her eyes, “They call you The King, not the immortal god who can banish behemoths with the lift of his finger. By the way, have you seen Vera? I thought she went to go help you but apparently not.”

Suddenly, Vera appeared behind her with two women behind her, “Take them, all of them.”

Violet quickly got up from her chair and shouted at her sister, “What are you doing?!”

Vera smirked, “Doing whatever I have to in order to help my side out, just like Rast said.”

That was Warriors of Earth 45, if you liked it leave a comment below so I can know to make more, if you don’t then comment with some thought out criticisms and suggestions.

Thank you!

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By YoungJustice
RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

@youngjustice: Good stuff, though you might want to avoid truisms and colloquialisms in your writing

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By YoungJustice

@razzatazz: Ah, thank you for noting that. I will try my best to avoid doing so in the future.

Thanks for commenting!

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@youngjustice: Intresting. Will keep an eye out for this in the future.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers