War Of Symbols

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By arthurkerr

I have set the stage to ponder the events as they come before me doing so in the years behind me.

Eternity and the symbol of such. We play on the top of it.

Today is the war of all symbols the war to end all wars.

They rush past me , the symbol of pain and suffering , yet it is countered by the symbol of light and hope.

I am blown off my feet and hang on the side of eternity and I find purchase by a stray symbol of hope and it lights my way to watch the battle.... Hell below or the symbol of hell , burning flames light the symbol of the dark and I am taken back or forward for the symbol of time lay dead some place out in the great beyond I wish on the symbol of great expectations and my thoughts are I hope this war ends soon.

I takes parts of fallen warriors and hide them away.

Little by little the war takes its toll. Life or death and eternity , infinity and more.

All gone and I have parts of them all , and I sit idle and I whisper as to my cause.

Come burn with me oh eternal flame , come sit with me oh spark of life , come show me the tomorrow that could be oh cold souls of yesterday.

I pull out the hidden symbol of impossible and start the universe over with a impossible idea.

I step through the doorway to another tomorrow in hopes I can find my yesterday hidden in the trash. A peace of it anyway.

Long live the peace we one day find. The real thing and not just the idea of it or the symbol.