CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By CellphoneGirl

The beginning

Looking outside of the window while in the yellow Taxi, Blair could see the amazing view of the ocean which had just the beach between the both of them. The deep blue that reflected beautifully off of the sky, it looked like something you would see in a movie that was made in Hawaii. Then suddently the car pulled to a complete stop with the bald driver turning around to Blair with a greedy look in his eyes. "Well here is where you need to go, that'll 35 dollars" Reaching into her right pocket she pulled out the money that was needed. Walking out of the car, and slamming the door shut behind her with two really big green suitcases in both hands. The sun shined brightly on her revealing the outfit that she wore, Blair wore a simple red t-shirt, and really jeans that were cut into short-shorts. She even wore these comfy looking sandles that were blue, and this red hat that hid her hair.

Walking away from the Taxi that was pulling out of the driveway, Blair opened up the front door of the big house to walk into an awesome looking living room. First looking to her right, and quickly to her left she called out to anyone that might have been there. "Hey! is anyone here?.." With no sound that returned to her call she walked deeper into the house looking around. 

After looking around the most of the place, she finally sat onto a bed she had liked out of them all the most settling her clothes into a dresser that was right next to her and then threw the hat to the side of the room revealing her long blue hair, across from her sat a bed that was soon to be filled, hopefully she would becomes great friends with the person that slept there, so she wouldn't have a mean roomie. Blair began to then her footsteps near the front of the house. "umm hello?" Right when hearing those words, she sprang from her bed to run to see who the first roomate would be. It was a very young looking asian girl that had orange hair, her smile was one of those sweet innocent smiles that people rarely ever get to see. "Hey there nice to meet you my name is Blair, but my friends tend to call me CPG.. don't ask haha" With that she ran up to her to hug the nice girl, when the hug was over the girl looked even more happier once she began to explain who she was. " Hi! Well my name is Stella, but my friends call me Charmix since i LOVE magic and everything about it, like one of my favorite characters in Marvel is the Scarlet Witch of course!" Blair knew that she might have found her new BFF in the house, because she is really nice, and even reads comics. "Hey you should come to my room and take the other bed in there!" With an excited look to her face she led the way into the room, on the way there they heard two guys yelling like there was some party going on. With Stella looking at her with enthusiasm she asked "The other roomies?" Dropping her suitcases they both ran back side by side running to see the other roomates. 

Turns out there were three people that were walking into the house, each of them were laughing so it's good that all of them are getting along.. so far. There was one guy that caught her eye, he seemed kinda quite and like he would be the type to always come up with a sarcastic answer to everything there was. He had short black hair, and a color that was in his eye that seemed to make him look like he was not from this world. Walking up to him with a smile, her hair slightly turned slightly into an Indigo color. "Hey.. I'm Blair" As she stood there facing him he said nothing, then she began to feel somewhat insecure, and thought that she might of had something in her teeth. Looking back at him he showed her a note that he had just wrote on. -Well.. I'm mute.. and did your hair just turn into a different color O_O- while reading this a few things came into her mind "He is mute? interesting.. and damn... it did didn't it.." While thinking that to herself he began to laugh like he was some type of telepath or something. Quickly ripping off another piece of paper off his small notepad, he handed the paper to her. -Well.. since you obviously want to know.. I'm Izzac..- Looking back at him with a smile, she ran up to give him a really tight hug, then looking towards Charm she says to him  "I would have you share my room with me... but she picked the other bed that is in there"

Looking towards the other two people that were in the room, they seemed like they both had a lot of chemistry towards each other.. since they were both already holding hands, and flirting every chance they got. The guy had long spiky white hair, which is amazing since he must have used some awesome hairspray to get it that way, and the lady who was holding hand with him was an inch or two shorter than him had a really bright smile, that could easily put someone in a great mood. "Hey everyone! My name is Acer" Then looking to her with a lovable look in his eyes she began to speak "and my name is Prima" Since Charm had already introduced herself to them while Blair was chatting with Izzac. It was her turn to speak. "Hey you two the name is Blair, nice to meet you"     

A few minutes had passed and the four others went on to unpack their things. Prima and Acer took a bedroom just for theirselves, while Izzac decided to take the one room that had only one bed in it. "aww he's all alone.."  the thought saddened Blair, as she turned around to see their was a woman standing behind her with a tray of cookies. "Hey!!! The name is Nova, and as you could tell I LOVE cookies!" Looking at the tray of delicious looking cookies, Blair yelled out in excited. "Our other roomie is here, and she bakes!" The four came out of the rooms coming to great her and such. Sneaking away with the biggest cookie she had made Blair then walked into this huge man that has really long hair. Looking up to see him she began to get neck cramps from aiming her head too high. "Hello" While seeomg him move his really long hair away from his eyes, she started backing up a few steps, so her neck would stop hurting she cleared her throught of the cookies crumbs to speak. "Hey everyone we have another roomie." With everyone turning their direction towards the really tall guy. "Hey the name is Precise" With a big smile he waited there for the other roomates to greet him and learn their names when Charmix comes dashing through everyone to greet him by giving a huge hug with a happy look in her eyes. "I'm Charmix!!!" She said as she bent her neck to look up at him.

Titling her head on her right side to look behind the two of them, she noticed there was a some figure standing there. As Blair began to walk past the two she noticed that it was the last roomate that they had yet to meet. "umm... How long have you been there?" With consern she put her pointing finger on her chin to think about him. Stepping out of the shadows he had two samerai swords on his back, while he was dressed in all black even having a black mask over his face. Taking off the mask like it was in the ending of a movie that was really easy to get into, he revealed his face to the roomates. "Hey.. My name is Uchiha NeVann, and i'm a ninja! and i just got here hehe" When he finished his sentence tiny metal ninja stars went flying out from his hands hitting a dart board, that was behind him. With amazment everyone stared at him, while Blair stood there thinking how he was able to do something like that she was then pushed out of the way by getting hit by something metal which was  Nova's tray of cookies when she began to talk. "My man! I found him... but cookies... maybe if i make cookies shaped like ninjas.. I will be in his arms.." Seeing Nova she was now running into the kitchen, which was the room Blair had yet to check out.  

So what do you all think about Vine Shore so far? And thank you for the people that have trusted me with their characters :] 
triple7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By triple7

O,O

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

O.O awesome
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

sweet stuff

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ~The Wanderer~
LOL interesting...

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Precise

Woah Charmix must really like me :p

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@~The Wanderer~ said:
"
LOL interesting...
   "
LOL i could make sure that won't happen, because i think i have an idea what your thinking >.> 

@Precise: LOL she is going to be your number 1 fan :P 

@Uchiha NeVann: @Constantine: Thanks :D
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Constantine

no probs

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#9  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Whoa this is incredible, absolutely brilliant.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Michael the Fly: Thanks :D
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I guess after a few thousands of RPG post you become that good impressive.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Michael the Fly: thanks, and btw what is your main account? lol
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: you just replied to it.
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By CellphoneGirl

ohh... Well nice to meet you.. ^_^

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MichaeltheFly
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: The feeling is mutual.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Belladonna

I love all ;P ♥

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Just a little teaser for everyone but for the next post i'm going to have a Viner make a special guest appearance, another one be a character in the story, and have one of the roommates get into a fight while partying. :P

ragdollpurps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By ragdollpurps

lol real world!
TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#20  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Very nice, Cell. Very nice indeed.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CellphoneGirl

First time out as a Family  

With all of the eight roomates finally here, it was time to go out to the boardwalk and even party at the nearest club from the house. With Blair walking out of her bedroom she was now dressed into her hot party "which is still appropiate for a sixteen year old" outfit. Walking towards the rest of the roomates who were also changed into something better, looking towards Nova her red high heels were clicking very loudly onto the floor, as she came out of the kitchen in a matching red dress, with a plate of chocolate chip cookies."You know you could never leave the house without any cookies, because something might happen where you might be craving for one." While everyone was laughing at Nova's joke they all walked out of the house with Precise leading them in front. His long hair was for now tighted into a very long pony tail, since it was really hot outside. Feeling a tap on her left shoulder Blair turned around to see Izzac holding out a note to her with his right hand. Taking the note, she began to read it outloud for everyone else to hear."If you think it is hot here, try going to Egypt...." Then having a little giggle she turned back to Izzac to smile back at him, yet he seemed emotionless to his "joke". Turning back around to the direction they were heading she pulled out her mirror that she held in her black purse to look at her mouth. "There has to be something in my teeth" Thought Blair, and then she heard a giggle from behind her. 

Walking more ahead the group stopped in there steps once they noticed a club called The Oracle. Since it had the name Oracle it made Charm the first one in line to get in, since it reminded her of magic. She was dressed in a orange sleeveless shirt that kinda made a skirt when it went passed her waist, she also had white jeans on underneath that with matching white converse on. Taking out her blue camera she began taking pictures of anything and anyone she could. "Ooo this one is going on facebook for sure" 

A few minutes later and they eight of them were in Oracle. Charmix was dancing with Cell, and Nevann in the middle of the dancefloor with the lights going on and off very fast frequently shining a blue light. The song Take It Off from Ke$ha was playing which made Prima pull Acer into the dancefloor. The both of them wore matching colors of White and Blue, the two of them began to dance which made some people stop and watch their awesome skills. In some other part of the room Nova and Wando were sitting down laughing at the people who seemed to make fools of their drunken selves. Izzac wore a red shirt with a black long sleeve jacket that matched the same color as his pants and shoes. He was kinda obvious that he wasn't really the type that would like to dance in public. The reason Nova wasn't dancing yet is because she was busy taking the last bite of her cookie, and then she immediatly got off her chair to wave bye to him, and then went to dance with Charm and them. Then on the other side of the club  Precise was talking to a woman that was extremely beautiful looking, her name is the one and only Kiara Sullivan. When he began to flirt with her, he untied his ponytail to unleash his very long hair. 

As Blair walked off the dancefloor she got to the bar where they were serving some really good chocolate shakes (Author's Note: Blair is under age) then when looking towards Izzac he was talking to some girl that had wore an emerald dress that had her back revealing a tattoo of a dragon, it seemed that they had new each other since they noticed each other immediatly. Even though Blair didn't know why her hair changed into a light green, when walking to to the to the two of them they both made room for her. "Hey i'm Blair, who would you be?" The lady picked up a doll of a dragon to put on her lap. "My name is Esmeralda, Wando and I know each other from We Are Legend.." Since they seemed to be friends her hair quickly changed to a deep blue from now being a bit more calmed from also drinking her cold shake. "Nice to meet you, and since my drink is finished.. I'm off to the dance floor, you two should come join." While smiling they both nodded no, since she was going to leave on an important mission, and since he didn't like to dance. "Your loss" 

When going back to the others they were dancing like there was no tomorrow, then suddently this really tall woman bumps into Charmix almost knocking her over. Looking back at her Charm stood up for herself but nicely said "Hey.. Could you watch where you are going next time.. Please" The tall lady then grew a dirty look on her face. " Bite me crouching tiger" Hearing that racial comment it seemed to hurt her feelings, running in front of her Blair's hair fiercely turned red. "Who the hell do you think you think you are telling her that?" Putting her right arm over Charm she showed her that she was there to back her up no matter what. "Get loss short stuff" Ignorently said from the woman who had now stopped dancing at began to get into Blair's face. With that remark it got her mad, at then tightening the grip of her right fist Blair punched the woman in the face. After that punch the lady grabbed her red hair, and pulled it when she threw Blair to the ground face first. "Blair!!! Someone help her!" Screamed Charmix in fear of her best friend's safety. Now all of the roomates left their spots to run over to see why she had been screaming her name in mercy. Precise with his new friend Kiara were the first ones to get there, with Acer, Prima, Nova, Nevann, and Wando right behind them.  Seeing Blair on the hard ground Kiara and Precise both grabbed each arm of the strong woman to pull her off. As the two were pulling her off, Blair raised her right knee up against her chest, then released it into a high kick, knocking out the the air out of the woman's stomach.

Next Post Teasers:

A Roommate gets rushed to the hospital.    
Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Acer

LMAO Acer would have killed that girl, spoiling his dancing :p 

Awesome stuff :)

~The Wanderer~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#23  Edited By ~The Wanderer~

o_O

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Constantine

nice

Kiara_Sullivan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kiara_Sullivan

I really am gorgeous aren't I? xP 
Nice Story CPG. Keep it up :D
Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Precise

lmao nice :p

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By CellphoneGirl

Thanks everyone, i'll type up some more soon :D

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Morning_Dew

Should probably wait a day or so, givcing anyone who haven't read it a chance to read without getting backed up, Just a thought...

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Solace: Yeah i know exactly what you mean, since i won't really be able to type up today with homework, and i'll be out tomorrow it'll be posted sometime later this week, thanks for the advice though :]
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By XRiskyX

Nice work, you've definitely improved, I liked the mood hair description a lot and I smiled a lot when you introduced your roomies Acer and Prima. Also liked how you introduced the others, really waited to see your nice "aunty Risky" show up. lol 

But honestly good work.

Aion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#31  Edited By Aion

Kewl work. 

At first i actually thought this was a comicvine version of MTV's jersey shore.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Nice work CPG! :D
CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CellphoneGirl

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CellphoneGirl

More and More Drama 

While the two kept the tall woman away from Blair, Charmix ran up to hug her. When she had her left hand against the back of Blair's head she could feel something wet pouring down to her wrist. Charmix cautiously pulled away her hand to reveal that their was dark red blood all over her arm."Oh.. My.. God.." The others stared at her hand in fear as they walked closer to them. Wando put his hand on his forhead to give a big facepalm to the situation, while Prima tightened the grip she had while holding Acer's hand. Blair turned to look at the others, then payed more attention to Prima and Acer."What is wrong.. Why is everyone so scared... I don't feel that good.." Slowly Blair began to close her eyes while turning back to look at Charmix. "I'm going to be alright.." Then with those words Blair had lost concious from all the loss of Blood. Seeing this made everyone run to get near her, Nova came in the group with a paramedic right behind her to check on Blair. Then Izzac and Nevann helped the paramedic pick Blair up to get her onto a streacher thing.... where they took her out of the club. 

2 hours later

The seven roomates and their newest friend Kiara sat in the waiting room of the hospital waiting to find out what condition Blair had been in. Coming in from the end of the hallway was a woman that was wearing all leather Black, that had a grip on a white purse that was hanging from her left shoulder. She had a very worried look on her face, like something very bad just happened to her. Walking near the group she took a seat next to Nova, while looking at her she offered the woman a cookie. "Thank you sweetie, do you all might happen to know Blair, she is basically like my niece." This had gotten all over the other's attention in the room to focus on her. "Yeah she is our roommate, and we were there when this all happened she kinda got into a fight.." said Charmix as she was tieing her right unlaced shoe. "Oh wow, that sounds alot like Blair.." From the corner a door began to open, with Blair walking out with a bandage rapped around the top of her head, but even with all of the pain she then got a smile as she saw her Aunt."Auntie Risky!" Hearing this it made Risky jump out of her seat to run up to hug Blair."Blair what happened i was very worried about you?" Seeing a tear fall down from Risky's right eye Blair felt that she had done something bad getting into a fight. 

Just posted a little short post, since i've been busy lately.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Constantine

coolness

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I forgot about this LOL

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Constantine

:O

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Constantine: Maybe when spring break starts i'll work on this more :]
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Constantine

remember to bring in con xP

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Constantine: Okay XD
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Constantine

:D

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By CellphoneGirl
@Constantine: I already have an idea for your character.
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Constantine

Ooooh intriguing