Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Guardiandevil83
No Caption Provided

"Come and get me you f*ckers!"

Jimbo the Lobster was an incredibly gifted driver. He shifted gears as easily as most people talked. Which was quite impressive considering he didn't exactly have hands.

"Cyberface! Make yourself useful, damn it! Make with the taking over machines sh*t! We need you to make those cops blow up or something!" Hellrazor shouted. Now completely pissed off. He had realized earlier on that he was going to end up in charge. Mako's decision making was always the damn same. And it always ended with the Dragon kicking twelve shades of crap out of everyone. And Cyberface claimed to be a brain; but when push came to shove, he always dropped the ball.

And Jimbo?! Forget about it. Also, Razor had the sinking suspicion that he was heavy into drugs.

"My powers don't work like that you idiot! I can only control machines I'm making physical contact with. Why must everyone assume my powers are just the ability to control machinery with my mind? That's one aspect of it, but my abilities are tactile."

"So you're basically telling us you're useless," Said Razor with a snarl, "Mako...."

"Wait! I have an idea!" Cyberface said as the large shark-man behind him leaned forward. "Everybody brace themselves!" Cyberface then shoved his hands onto the dashboard of the luxury vehicle. Raising the top and the acceleration. Up ahead of the group, before entrance onto the JFK the police had set up a roadblock. Jimbo desperately tried to turn off, but was only successful in ripping apart the steering wheel.

"Hey! What the f*ck did you do to my f*cking car?!" Roared Jimbo, turning towards the man next to him. His adrenaline spiked to completion. His entire body boiling with rage.

"I did what I had to do. I hacked into the cars GPS and chose a location. Then I told the car to get us there as fast as possible." Answered Cyberface darkly.

"Where's the location?!" Asked Razor, clearly scared out of his mind.

"The Ocean."

"What?!" Both Hellrazor and Jimbo hollered in frightened unity.

"Guys! Here comes the roadblock!" Shouted Mako from the backseat. Having been the only one who wasn't panicking. He rather liked the idea of going for a swim. Not to mention, the ride was a lot of fun also. Honestly, they all had super strength; what was the big deal?

This time it was Cyber, Razor, and Jimbo who shouted in union. Each villain trying to prepare himself for the collision.

And what they shouted, was the universal declaration of fear...

No Caption Provided

"Oh, sh*t!!"

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@guardiandevil83: Really good, nice to see you writing again. Especially with Z-Listers such as Hellrazor

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impurestcheese: I'm trying not to be so lazy. I have ideas but rarely do they come to fruition. Have to break away from that.

ImpurestCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By ImpurestCheese

@guardiandevil83: You ever want to team up or need an idea's woman don't hesitate to PM

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7