Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Jacob from my New Rider series shall guest star, weather he will be a concurrent side character or not in this series is unclear, but enjoy! (It will take place after the events of Midguardians ending when it comes out)

Another day at Avengers Academy, well tecnically not at the building, more like in a quinn jet headed to some unknown place. I'm Jacob Anderson, the new Ghost Rider, and a member of Avengers Academy, a school for the potential heroes(or villains) of the future. Dr. Pym, the Ant Man, is our teacher, who is now dragging me and my classmates along to an island. I usually dont care about where we go, but I'm tired today, a lots been going on. 

"So uh... Dr. Pym, where exactly are we going? And whats the reason we are?" I asked, my friends looked at me, I knew they wanted to know as well. Dr. Pym seemed so excited (in his own way) about where we were going, he only said we were going on a trip. 

"Oh! I'm sorry students, I've been so busy thinking about it I didnt explain" he started, he still seemed a bit jittery. 

"Do you all know the recent event with the X-Men? And do you all know how many mutants are left on the planet?" 

"Well I know that the X-Men had some sort of big fight with some robots from the future right?" 

"Correct, how about the number of mutants left on earth?" 

"I dont know that one." 

"198 mutants are said to be left, maybe more, maybe less" Finesse added in. I was shocked, I thought there were at least thousands, but only a few hundred? thats insane! 

"Yes, that was because of an event called the House of M, when the form Avenger Wanda Maximoff, the Scarlet Witch, altered the world with her powers. After everything went back to normal, only .0003% of the mutant population was left on earth." 

It was silent for a little, but I still didnt understand what was going on. 

"Thats sad and I feel for them and all, but what does that have to do with us?" 

"Well, we are headed to uncharted island in the middle of the sea, can you guess whats on it?" 

We all shook our heads  

"There, on that island... is another mutant that has awakened his powers!" 

"What?!?!"  

"Thats right, a new mutant. Scott Summers, Cyclops of the X-men, contacted the Avengers, telling us that we were closer to the location of the new mutant, and that they wished for us to pick him up from where he is. They also want us to find the nature of his powers as well" 

"Wait, they dont know that yet?"  

"No, its still unclear to them" 

"What do you think this mutants like?" said Reptile to me 

"Hmm, well I'm not sure. What kinda dudes that live on an island act like?" 

"I bet hes a savage killer who lives off the land." Hazmat said as a joke 

"Yeah, he probably runs around naked talking to animals" Veil threw in. We all looked at each other in agreement and laughed 

"looks like we're here students." 

We were hovering over the island now, it was 3 times the size of Honolulu, and just as beautiful. There was a Volcano that was... turned over? We all looked at it, the mountain looked like it fell on its side. Did the mutant here cause that? 

"Fascinating, it seems we have a powerful mutant on our hands, everyone be careful! He may not know anout other humans and be afraid of us." 

We were all a little uneasy now, a turned over volcano isnt seen every day. We landed on the beach and headed into the jungle. 

"Wait, are we really gonna go into a mysterious jungle looking for someone who flipped a mountain over?" Striker asked, he was saying what we were thinking. 

"Dont worry Striker, I believe that hes not going to be a savage... most likely." 

"Thank you Dr. Pym thats... comforting" I admit it, I wasnt to keen with the idea of it either, even if I was more powerful than this guy. 

We walked for a while in the jungle, searching for this mysterious mutant. There were only signs of animal life, no real human life was seen. 2 hours had passed after looking, but we were getting tired and bored. 

"Not that this isnt fun Dr. Pym but... can we go now? this is getting lame and I dont think hes here anymore." said Hazmat. We all felt the same but Dr. Pym wouldnt have it. 

"The X-Men wouldnt give us false information like that, hes here we know it." 

We came to an opening in the forest now, and it became obvious someone was living here. In the clearing there was shack made of logs, pretty well done from the look of it. Around the area was what looked like a... playground? it was improvised of coarse, made of logs and rocks, but these were also well done. We searched the shack, but no one was inside. We started to look around again, but suddenly we heard a humming, like from a boy. it was getting closer to us so we hid. From the forest came a boy, he looked 14 or 15, seemed a bit scrawny. He was wearing a black T-shirt and gene shorts, and he wore a black bandana on his head, at first site he looked like a normal kid... until you see what he was carrying. He had 4 fat boars over his shoulder, dead. They seemed almost as big as him(he was about 5'7 from the look of him). He was whislting a tune that sounded familiar, but I couldnt put my tongue on it. Dr. Pym didnt wait, he stepped out from the bush and said "Hello there!". 

The kid looked at him, he stood there for a minute but he suddenly smiled a great grin 

"Haha! Hiya! I'm Ryan! Ryan Rinzai! Nice to meet ya! Who are you?" 

"Um, its nice to meet you to, I'm Hank Pym. Students! go ahead and come out!" 

We were all surprised. This kid looked like he was all alone on this island, yet he acted like it was normal to see another person here. We all came out of the bushes, and he was very surprised to see us. When Mettle came out he stared a bit 

"Yeah, I know I look-" 

"So cool!!!" the kid interrupted, he ran over to Mettle and was looking at him even more closely. Whats with this kid? 

"Um thanks, I'm Mettle"  

"Thats a cool name! Did your mom name you that or your dad?" 

"Uh actually its just a nickname, my real names Ken Mack." 

"Oh wow, I'm Ryan Rinzai! nice to meet ya!" 

This kid had a smile that would make almost anybody happy just seeing it. We all went over and introduced ourselves, and he seemed so happy to see us. Dr. Pym came over to talk to him again 

"So Ryan, where are your parents?" 

"Hmm? Oh, my parents... passed away several months ago." 

To be continued when the full chapter is released! I could really use some help on naming it though if some people have ideas, please give them!
TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By TypingKira

Maybe something with the number 198 in it?  

Also, awesome chapter!

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@TypingKira: thanx! so u mean lke the 199 mutant or something? not bad, Ryan Rinzai is the main character of this story, was it alright to introduce him with New Rider? 
Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Mechanical_Ape

This looks pretty good. I'm looking forward to when you start on it for real.

TypingKira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5  Edited By TypingKira
@ghostrider fan1: I think that was a brilliant idea! Introduce us to a new character with a character we already know and adore. Yeah, like that! I like that title.  

By the way, I'm giving Jake a bit of a spotlight in the special chapter of Midguardian, would you like to read it? 
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@Mechanical_Ape: thanx!
@TypingKira: 
yeah sure id love to read it plz!!!