Avatar image for underdogs_overboard
UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

RATED T+

This Is a BLOG set in the real world which is actually a fictionalized real world full of unworldly things which was actually in Oh screw I lost track of what this actually about... well anyways read it dudes Because If you WONT... I'LL CUT YOU! Naw just kidding...

So Hi I am the Under_DOG! (with an underscore)

YOU STILL DON'T know me? Okay I got in a battle.Now my biggest enemy is reforming. So I met a Unicorn. He gave me powers and BOOM! UNDERDOG! Do I always Have to tell my origin story to you dudes? This Is why I always hate Prequels. Because a Hero, Or a villain gets more un-interesting in the prequels because a character will always evolve into something cooler every time the story progresses so Prequels=boring. Just compare Darth Vader from his self in the Star Wars Prequel trilogy. BORING RIGHT? so I wont recall battles from my past (I wont even re-write My battle with Genie even though it was poorly written because It was written by my UNICORN friend.). I'm actually fighting aliens now in EGYPT so WHY WILL I TELL A BORING-er story when this one is cooler?

YESTERDAY IN EGYPT

See Yesterday was BOMB! I actually got to improve my powers too! like a new skill you get in games when you level up! So that might mean I leveled up? By the time we dropped off we met a nice kid named JULIAN who was an intern,He has powers! and He's Schooling! well yeah prolly a school for superhumans AWW how I wish I was in a special school too... So we met Julian and he was pretty nice... He gave me fruit packs or something which was COOL of him. While Leon (do you remember that dude who bullies me. ALOT.) Is getting on my Nerves. He's been bullying me during this whole time... Like the time Fruity pebbles came rushing down my nose! Oh gawd that hurts(He's got reality altering powers). Okay so by the time our Jeep stopped, they were all like packing up and I'm all like stretching. Now the Julian guy was almost a control freak letting the "ADULTS" do the commanding and stuff like that, SUCKS FOR HIM! But when he came up with the IDEA of the two of us boxing? NAH UH! He said he can punch through steel and that he's oh so powerful the only excuse I can say is that I'm a pacifist. I'm not a fighter DUDES! I'm more of a projectile vomitter so all I can do is RUN! But then the Leon Dude joined that little sparring match and injured me! I almost had a heart-attack with those ZOMBIE'S. Plus Leon and Julian tried to Injure me. Leon was almost going to kill me when those ALIENS ACTUALLY LANDED!

IMAGINE APES WITH GUNS. Yep they were scary right? So Everybody Was in full combat mode (even Bredry the Lion-man Hybrid who was all silent in this trip) and I'm all so scared of the happenings. But then It happened I spewed out fire! MULTICOLORED FLAMES and I'm all shocked. See I was forced to battle, So I did and that happened. BREDRY tried to finish one ape, They were all doing their thing and they were GREAT (even LEON) but I got exhausted... So Julian dropped and tried to heal me while I was all CHEERING for them to win that battle. I was going to sleep when DIAPERS were appearing around me and a Cinderella bed with all those GIRLY STUFF... But I really am tired so I really need to sleep... LEON kept on bullying me so I just screamed "PILLOW FIGHT!" Leon Tried to play but Julian was all like "This, Is not a slumber party." We had a conversation but then it drifted to a topic which led to Leon giving me BOOBS! Now for the First time in this trip I enjoyed Leon's Antic, Cuz I really want to feel a booby! I even let Julian Touch em' but he was all too negative about the IDEA. He's about to punch me so I asked Leon to stop this trickery. For the first time me and Leon became enthusiastic about one thing, and that was teasing Julian. We Had Fun playing games on that fella. So we decided to go sleep that night ( even though I had a girly bed )...

I'ts 5 o clock right now in the morning and everybody is stretching up, so I guess I might say BYE FOR NOW! ^_^ Ciao

THE UNDERDOG signing off

The UNDERDOG is currently in the Ancient Aliens Returned??? EVENT

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you guys might want to check this OUT especially you LEON! ahahaha

DPR I intentionally put the entries not in order so don't think that's a typo.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By The_Roman

Dis stuff......I just......Can someone please explain what i just read?

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman: I'm in a plane we landed, we fought aliens,

for more explanation, read Ancient Aliens Returned???

plus this is entry #3 so I'd expect you to be confused...

wait for entry #2 and 1

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By batkevin74

Yeah, I still don't get it...it's like an RPG meets fan-fic meets an online rant about something! I don't know what else to say really

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Roman: @batkevin74:

Re-read it dudes I edited it

2 words added

that was yesterday in EGYPT

@batkevin74 said:

Yeah, I still don't get it...it's like an RPG meets fan-fic meets an online rant about something! I don't know what else to say really

ahahaha I treat RPG and Fanfic canon to my universe so my RPG character blogged about it... GETS?

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Roman

@UnderDogs_OverBoard said:

@The_Roman: I'm in a plane we landed, we fought aliens,

for more explanation, read Ancient Aliens Returned???

plus this is entry #3 so I'd expect you to be confused...

wait for entry #2 and 1

Heh. I remember that...

jobiwankenobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By jobiwankenobi

So what was that other story if this is #3, and #1 and #2 aren't written yet?

UnderDogs_OverBoard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jobiwankenobi@The_Roman: @batkevin74:

did this intentionally

so that you guys would be confused, but when you read the previous or the next entries you'd get a clearer picture and say CLEVER thinking!