Ultimate Spiderman: WE ARE VENOM!!

Spidertheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Spidertheking

Somehow 616 venom is in the Ultimate universe , and knows everything about USM Venom is out for blood. 

(Ultimate) Mary Jane(17 yrs old for those who don't read)) is in her room on her bed doing what looks like homework. The night is quiet her mind is on her Algebra homework, and for once not on her boyfriend who is out slinging webs 40 stories high. Her house is quiet as her father is probably passed out drunk, and her mom is doing something in her room. As she turns a page in her Algebra book, a picture of Gwen, smiling at the mall falls out. Mary Jane smiles, and then it fades as she remembers what Carnage did to her. The image of that monster in her mind scares her as she closes the Algebra book. Mary Jane's cell phone rings she answers it hear as her fear fades since the sound of Peter's voice calms her. 

Mary Jane: "Hi Peter." 

Peter: "Mary Jane! Oh my god....I'm so happy you picked up..I." 

Peters voice sounds as though something is frightening him like a child sounds when he thinks it's a monster under the bed. 

Mary Jane: Peter...are you okay you sound scared--" 

Russling, and the sound of wind fills Mary Jane's ear piece as she can tell is swinging, and talking 

Peter: Its Eddie! He's back, but he says he's not Eddie he says his name is Gargan or something. He's stronger, faster you have to get somewhere safe! NOW! 

In the background a monstrous voice can be heard 

Voice in background: "We found you Parker, who ya talkin to?" 

Rustling, and fighting, can be heard on the phone as MJ calls Peters name repeatedly over the phone. Peter stops talking, as someone or something is on the phone. 

Venom(Gargan): "Hello sweetheart. we have ya boyfriend here, and we gotta tell ya his skin taste real nice against our tongue."  

MJ: Please don't hut him please!" 

Venom: "That can't be promised, but this can be, we're gonna peel your skin, and make this teenage parker watch. We'll be seeing you real soon." 

The phone dial tone is heard, and then not heard as if the phone was broken mid conversation. MJ throws he phone as tears run down her face. Terror shakes through her body, but then she remembers something, someone once told me that if her, and Peter were in trouble to call him. MJ rumbles through her drawer, and picks up a paper reading. 

555-0976--Reed Richards 

MJ picks up her cell phone, and begins to dial... 

To be continued...