Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

For this challenge, inspired by another thread similar, you must follow these rules. this will involve mostly teens why? because anime kids usually are. Here are the rules. Write a story that involves a team with the following members:
Manga Char.
Luffy
Ichigo 
Natsu
Negi
Zoro
Erza
Rukia  
Orihime
Miyazaki 

Comic char. 
Ms. Martian
Bombshell
Aqua Girl
Skaar
Static
All current Teen Titans
Super Girl

Then create a team to fight against them out of any villains you want. Be sure to include the reasons each member of the team joined (They don't all have to join for the same reason) Be sure to include the following 
 Main villain must be stronger than every individual person on team but with combined powers can defeat him(villain doesn't have to be from same universes)
Romantic Relationship within the team(at least 2 or more One of them MUST be a comic/manga character relationship)  
Every single member from above HAS to be part of the team, but they can leave at the end of the story. Feel free to add more characters if you want. I will allow ONE character to be removed from your story if you dislike this character and/or cant fit them into the story 
if your in the process of thinking one up give a description or sum up the beginning  

OPTIONAL: 
If you really want to win the contest, write a script for one of the scenes. 

Good Luck! 

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Sorry duder,don't do manga.
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@MarvelJackAss433:
ah its ok at least u showed up thanks for tryin
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I am so in on this, and yes, part 4 was AMAZING and riveting!. However, I don;t know much about manga, so don't expect me to write some amazing story.

ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:
its all good if u have questions about a character just ask
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostrider fan1: 
Honestly, I don;t know much about any of them, but I have a great idea for tyhe story and I'm sure I can fit them in. I'll post later today. These are the characters

Villains:
Carnage 
Lex Luthor
Kingpin
Bullseye
Deathstroke
Venom (May or may not swicth sides)
Dr Octopus
Doomsday
Hybrid
Blackheart
Mr Fear
Mephisto 
Two Face
Mr Freeze
Slade 
Dr Doom

ADDED heroes:
Spider-Man
Daredevil
Poison Ivy
Rorscach
Ghost Rider (Both)
Captain America
Moon Knight

Sound good?

MORE will be added later
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 1: The Host

After years of faliure, the symbonite had finally found itself a new home. It had originally come to the Marvel universe, but it couldn't find any hosts. Now it had traveled to a new, parralel universe to find a new host. It was called the DC Universe, and recently, several heroes from the Manga, DC and Marvel universes had been transported to this strange and unfamiliar realm through a mysterious black hole. Three of the worlds greatest criminal masterminds, Lex Luthor, Dr Doom and Wilson Fisk, otherwise known as the "Kingpin", have created a team of villains to capture the symbonite, and use it to create an indestructible army of villains. A meeting was taking place at a recently captured Arkham Asylum. On the ground were the bodies of dead policemen and superheroes who dared stand in the way of the villains. Among them were Green Lantern, Superman and even Batman himself.

A table was arranged with  Carnage, Bullseye , Deathstroke ,Venom ,Dr Octopus ,Doomsday ,Hybrid ,Blackheart ,Mr Fear ,Mephisto  ,Two Face ,Mr Freeze and Slade sitting next to each other. At the front of the table were 3 serious looking men. They were Dr Doom, Kingpin and Lex Luthor. "Gentlemen," stated Luthor, in a charismatic tone. "You are all here because you are interested in maintaining control of one of the most powerful weapons on earth. Such a device would allow us to rule our universe and beyond. The thing seems to be soime sort of symbonite, one that gives however controls it massive power. However, if I am not correct, there are those who stand in our way." Wilson Fisk then used a controller to display a pictured list of several metahumans. These were there names.

Ms. Martian
Bombshell
Aqua Girl
Skaar
Static
All current Teen Titans
Super Girl  Spider-Man
Daredevil
Poison Ivy
Rorscach
Ghost Rider (Both)
Captain America
Moon Knight  Luffy
Ichigo 
Natsu
Negi
Zoro
Erza
Rukia  
Orihime
Miyazaki 

It was then Fisk who stood up, a grave expression on his features. He clenched a staff in his hands "These are the fools who dare stand before us. They have not come together yet, but according to our good freind Blackheart, they will soon. Apart, they are weak, but together they are strong. Before we set of to find the symbonite, they must be hunted down and eliminated." Bullseye had a twisted looking smile on his face. He chuckled in glee at the chance of taking on such powerful adversaries. Eddie Brock raised his hand, nervously. "Yes, Brock" said Dr Doom. Eddie sighed. "When we gain control of the symbonite, what will we do to the civilians." The other villains laughed at the question, excpet for Lex Luthor, who had an intelligent looking smile on his face. "Why Venom, you pose a good question. We will enslave what is left of humanity, and kill all those who oppose us." Venom frowned. "No, no you can't do that! Please Lex, consider another option!" Lex Luthor stared at him coldly. Approaching him, he whispered into his ear. "The only reason your still alive is because you are a tool for me to gain supremacy. If you dare speak up again, I won't think twice before I have Deathstroke detacth your head from your torso. Venom frowned. "Very well, your highness." Lex patted him on his back mockingly. "I will assemble 2 teams of villains. One too retrieve the symbonite, and the other to kill the heroes. Bullseye, Deathstroke, Blackheart, Mr Freeze, Mr Fear and Two Face, you will hunt down the heroes. The rest of you will retrieve the symbonite and bring it to me before using it. Do I make myself clear?"

End Chapter 1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26:  sweet good job for a beginning cant wait for the rest :) btw im gonna do mine as well now look for it to come and if u want to know about some of the characters u can go to animevice and look them up certain ones like luffy zoro ichigo natsu are on this site as well so u can look them up here
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chapter 2: The Arrival

Spiderman and Skaar had arrived on a strange planet, similar to there's but in a different universe. They had been falling through a worm hole for some time, before dropping into their destination. 

(Giant portal opens in the sky. Spidey and Skaar fall out)

Spiderman: Wow, talk about making an enterance. So Skaar, have any idea where the hell are we?

Skaar: Some kind of second earth. Only I don;t recognize it. But it seems clear Wilson Fisk has been here before us, judging by the signs of him covering almost every street.

Spiderman: Your right. This must be a black hole of some sort. Only, I don;t think this is coincidental

Skaar: What do you mean?

Spiderman: I think we were brought here for a purpose. I don;t know why but John (Blaze) told me a few days ago that an incident was going to happen that would tear the universes apart. I didn;t know what he was talking about but...Eh, it's just a premonition.

Bullseye: Your damn right it is!

Spiderman: Bullseye? What are you doing here?

Bullseye: I'd like tot torture you to the best of my ability, but I have orders to kill you straight away

Skaar: Mr Luthor? Who's that

Deathstroke: Enough of this bulls***! Take out these clowns Bullseye

With that Skaar lunged to attack Bullseye, but was shot in the stomach by Two face. Spiderman managed to fight them back, knocking out Mr Freeze and Two face. Suddenly, a dark figure approached them. it was female apparently. With that, the villains left

Spiderman: Who are you?

Figure: My name is Raven. Come with us if you want to live

To be continued...