Twas The Night

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Darkchild
(I did not create the characters that are shown within this story. And I most certainly did not created Lady Tlieso, I am simply...giving it a different take. THIS IS IN NO WAY THE VERSION OF LADY TLIESO OF Vine World 616. Enjoy)

Its been ten years since they first came out, when their kind set a plague throughout the entire globe it spread like wildfire. Their race was unearthed soon into the 21st century, it wasnt long before Europe was over run by them. As soon as their tomb was unearthed in the Catacombs of Paris. My own kind can be seen as the reason an start of everything bad or catastrophic this planets ever been witnessed to. And they finally bit the bullet when their curiosity got them to go hunting. And they unleashed Ivan, one of the first to plague this world in the beginning. He was entombed by the creatures that first graced our dirt ridden world, during the times of Egyptians and Pharaohs. After eradicating almost all that Ivan had created in his short time as ruler of their kind they buried him within a pyramid.

And over the millenias his tomb had been moved all over the world, either by grave robbers or by the same people who hire me. And his body in 1765 had finally made its last stop, and the people who brought him their slaughtered thousands of people and strung up their skulls as a way of scaring looters off. Fabricating a story about overfilling cemetaries I didnt listen much when they told me everything. But this was soon tossed away as a brave set of researchers wanting to find out what laid deep within the catacombs unearthed his tomb. And Ivan rained down blood an gore for the first five years, and after that all he needed to do was sit back an watch as his kind took over.

Now half the worlds population is either used as food, or a halfbreed. I was hired by the halfbreed's to kill those vampires that they saw as more a threat than a nuisance. Many of the vampires that run around the world now are common thieves and nothing more, they drink when they need to an most of the time not even from the humans. Then I came to being, searching for a way to stop Ivan they found me. Buried in the Tibetan mountains after the 1300s when I was ousted by a scorn lover, they opened my tombed. And even after loosing many of their team in unearthing me they still offered me sanctuary with them, upon that I continue my unlife in the search and killing of my own kind.

It hadnt and still doesnt bother me that I take the life of my own brethren, these filthy ones that masquarade around are nothing like Ivan nor myself. We are pure, so I feel nothing. I am Svetlana, the people I work for me call me Tlieso for some ungodly reason and I love my f@#king job.

Tlieso leaps down from a 20 story building and walks the streets of Dublin, searching for her target.
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Lady Tlieso
OMG I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, YOU'RE AWESOME DC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Darkchild

^_^ your welcome. This ones going to be so fun

Tank.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Tank.

This has the Queen of the Damned feel to me.
Good jorb DC
(twenty points for whoever can tell me where Jorb comes from...)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Darkchild
@Tank. said:
" This has the Queen of the Damned feel to me. Good jorb DC(twenty points for whoever can tell me where Jorb comes from...) "
LOL thanks man really going to enjoy writing this

Tbird msn?
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

bump ^(^_^)^

Darkchild

Forum Posts