Trilogy Of The dio family

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Sephirim

It is the year 1453. In The peaceful Prosperic city of Serverine A big Raid was about to take place. The raid was hosted by a small army full of dark mages and warriors lead by the darkness father(Self Proclaimed)Ian. Ian was about 6'7" 220 lbs, his skin was as Pale as vampires skin and his eyes glowed purplewhen angered, his hair was long, straight,and black. Ian wore a robe that left black vapor smoke trailing behind him as he walk through the land. Ian has organized the darkane army so he can eliminate the emperor and expand the land. Emperor Tymerallin has the looks of a very peaceful, giving ,and kind man. Tymerallin is a demon concealed by Charisma an speechcraft. Before Emperor Tymerallin, there was Emperor Dio Sephr.Dio Sephr was a ruthless emperor who only concentrated and make his land his own paradise. The only family(and friends) Dio sephr had by his side was his wife Valia,Son Child Ian, close friend Karrod, and sworn bother Tymerallin. Dio Sephr may have been a horrble emperor for the people, but the people he loved, he shared his paradise with them. One day Tymerallin wanted to go for a walk with Dio Sephr to talk about problems he has been going experiencing. Tymerallin wanted to walk through Dio Sephr private garden called "Angel's Tranquillity".The garden was North of the castle through Dio Sephr Small plaza for Thing that Entertain him. They walked to the garden in a slow pace as if they were turtles. Meanwhile at the castle, Valia was bathing in her giant circle tub that was in her private chamber. She was enjoying the fragrance that the soap gave of into the air, it was like smelling fresh spring garden. She was day dreaming about her husband taking her to an open meadow with Dandelions,Sunflowers and other plants.In the meadow they did nothing but kissed each other and express each others love to one and another. they laid there until till the night,they watched the moon and stars together.

"Cough!"

Valia's day dream was interrupted by a mans cough "who's in my Chamber?" she yelled "it is me Karrod...I am sorry mistress i had to ask you a Question" the man replied. "Karrod Come! Come! Said karrod walk to the the bathing room door "Mistress may i leave to Indoril Village?" he asked. Indoril was a village where ice manipulators live, it was far north east of Serverine Near the legendary Crystal mountain."Why Must you Go there Karrod?" she asked, "My Sister is ill and i must tend to her needs" he replied karrod was a pale tall man. He had crystal blue eyes with jet black hair,he wore a long crystal robe enchanted with ice power." you may go to your Village ...Just keep Contact with Dio ..he will miss you" valia replied, "Thank you i mus go now mistress" he said. Karrod left Valia's Chamber in a rush, he left the castle in a suspicious matter. Karrod spoke to men wearing but black assassins attire, he allowed them to go in the castle.

Meanwhile Dio Sephr and Tymerallin finally reached the garden,it was a beautiful sight,there were bird fountains and flowers everywhere. the trees were beautiful full of fruits, the grass was fresh ,even cut and moist. the sun beamed on them as the took a seat on a stone bench."So what is bothering you brother?" Dio Sephr asked,".....Im sorry but i dont know if you are fit for the position as emperor brother" Tymerallin replied. "What? i have created a paradise for you Is that not enough?" he said shock, "my brother people are starving and poor beacsue of you greed i cant take this anymore....i am afraid i have to execute you" Tymerallin repied. You are ungrateful to my hospitallity you care more of the people and not our friendship" Dio begins to summon dark energy form within himself. A purple Vaporish aura surrounds Dio Sephr ground shakes and parts. Pieces of earth begins to Float Slowy around Dio Sephr.

Dio Sephr: YOU HAVE BETRAYED YOU WERE A BROTHER TO ME!!!!!

Tymerallin: I will not regret my actions...

As the two former Close friends talk, Ian hides in the bushes watching the battle begin. Little ian Followed Dio and tymerallin The whole way.

Dio Sephr: yOU wIll pay foR THISSS!!!! aaAAAAAAAAAAAGGGH!!!!!

Te dark energy that channeled through Dio body dispersed in every possible direction, a dark pillar shot up in the sky and pierced through clouds as it beamed through the sky.dio Sephr was consumed by the dark aura as he charged up. Tymerallin stared at him waiting to see what will become of dio sephr after he finished his scene. ian was amazed how his father could be so powerful looking, he was happy, but confused because he didnt know what was going on between his father and Tymerallin.

The dark energy taht was being fired from dio body now stopped.dark vapor smoke surrounded dio body, he could not be seen in the smoke. All you could see was a shadow of dio Sephr. As the dark vapor cleared from around dio

ill add more later....i think its not that great so far idk

Sephirim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Sephirim

Wow, found my first Bio!

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points