Training to be my idol Part one

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By lagoon_boy

An RPG about a teenager training in boxing not only to raise money but to have the skills of his long time Idol Muhammad Ali

This will not only show action but drama in  the life of Gray Marvric.

This is a Robbery!

It was a rainy day, but oddly the sun shinned brightly, Gray Marvric and his Girlfriend went for a road trip with Gray's new Red, Pick Up Truck...as they covered mileage quickly on the mileage gauge, Jenna The Girlfriend said "I need to use the Bathroom Gray" "Sure will stop at a gas station not far from here" Gray replied. As they reached their destination Jenna Quickly opened the door and ran to the Bathroom, Gray used this time to look around the Store, looking for useful things to carry on their road trip, "BOOM" a sound of a shot gun firing in the CR Gray quickly ran to the door almost tripping, but was blocked by a big man with a ski mask "Where do you think YOUR going punk?!?!" The large man questioned, and before Gray Could Answer The Man already butted Gray with the Butt of the shotgun, Gray's nose was bleeding badly, Gray instinctively covered his nose with his right hand.

The man quickly Pointed the shotgun to the clerk, "Give me all the money you have!... .....N.OW!" The Old Chinese clerk was shaking and took all the money, Gray looked around for possible Back Up of the large man doing the robbery, "Good....this is a one man robbery," Gray said confidently  Gray stood up slowly in the right side of the man he opened the refrigerator and took out three cans of light beer and put it on plastic back, he then tightened the plastic bag, and swung it over the man, first shot connected the man dropped the shotgun "Call the police!" Gray demanded the old clerk while hitting him numerous times in the back, and in the head....Gray finally realized that the shotgun was in his reach Gray took a last swing to the mans head, which landed and dived in for the shotgun....Gray rolled back and Aimed in for the mans Chest "Don't you there MOVE!!" The clerk nodded to Gray signaling the police are coming... "What did you do to my Girlfriend!?!?!"  "The nice piece of @ss?....Heh i shot her in the head" The man's smirked was noticed even with the handkerchief strapped around the mans Mouth..."AHHH!!!!" as gray shouted he cocked the shotgun, "DIE!" Gray pulled the trigger...but there were no bullets. Gray was shocked... "What! you robbed a store with an empty shotgun?!?!" 

The Clerk interrupted..."The Police is here young man"  Gray looked like he was in a state of comma until a police officer finally lowered the shotgun "Are you okay son?" Gray finally snapped out of his deep stare "Yes Sir..i..im fine.." Gray finally remembered about her Girlfriend but did not even bother looking at the massacre he ignored the thank you's of the clerk and the swearing of the robbery and headed down to the ambulance where he was equipped with an oxygen hose and was ran down through his nose. he then stared into the bathroom where his Girlfriend was murdered...and reminisced the memories they had together..until his memory bubble was bursted by a man with sun-glasses on "Are you a fan of Boxing young man?" Gray looked at the man and replied "Yes." did you have training before "I am still looking for a Gym, i don't want to have the fancy one i want a simple one...but not that dirty, if you know what i mean..." Gray replied... "Well....then your describing my Gym.....so..son Tell me who's your favorite boxer of all time?"  Gray smiled almost cheering him up "The one an only Muhammad Ali" The African American man smiled well...if you need training come to my Gym...The Man left with no other words, leaving only a sketch and a contact number on where his Gym was.
lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lagoon_boy

( I Felt bored and Decided to write a Story) So i kinda rushed this.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Constantine

it's good

lagoon_boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By lagoon_boy
@Constantine said:

" it's good "

Cool, that's an honor for me that you posted a compliment.