Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By moviegeek17

FR 18
(Italics mean character thoughts)

Emma opens up her eyes; she realizes that she’s in a hospital bed. She also realizes that her mother is sitting next to her in a chair, just gazing at her with disappointment. “How long have you been here?” Asks Emma, still gazing a staring at her mother’s look.   Queen Vera completely ignores her daughter’s question; instead she maintains her gaze and cuts right to the point. “You’ve disappointed me daughter…” says Vera with scorn. “Disappointed!? What Thundra did to me was just dumb luck. The next time we fight she won’t be so lucky…” Vera doesn’t listen believe her at all, knowing that her daughter’s rage is talking and not her logic.   “There will be no next time daughter; Thundra has proven to me that she is the right woman for the job… and not you.” Says Queen Vera sternly, she looks down on her daughter with disappointment while Emma is stunned but then her shock is quickly replaced by pure rage. “You do not the right to give her that position! You promised me that position!” says Emma, glaring at her mother, fighting her mother’s decision even though it’s all over. “It is beyond your control now, I have made up my mind… in a few months when your arm and nose have healed you will be reassigned to my royal guard, hopefully you will be more competent at that than at second in command…” Immediately upon hearing this Emma yells as loudly as she possibly can with rage every fiber of her being goes into this act of hatred when you she is done she glares at her mother “I swear if you go through with this mother I will never forgive you for your treachery …” Vera matches her daughter’s glare neither woman is backing down both women have reached the breaking point. Emma again starts to yell at her in pure fury   after a few more moments of this Vera has had enough of her daughter’s insolence, anger spews out of the queen as she yells back “You brought this upon yourself daughter! You knew what Thundra was capable of, you knew about the kind of training she had! But you let your pride get in the way and you paid for it! Good bye daughter… get well soon…” As Vera walks out of the room she hears her daughter once again yelling in anger, this time she hears the sounds of doctors rush in at the sound of it, a brief struggle ensues but then quickly all noises cease and the doctors walk out to continue their other tasks. Vera sighs. “What a shame…” As she leaves the hospital.

Thundra watches her younger self look into the mirror with her new outfit on, she seems to be very pleased with the results of her idea. A few days pass by and the uniform was ready. I feel the excitement from my younger self as she continues to look at it in the mirror. These early months of my career as a femizon were some of the happiest days of my life. Each day better than the last. Everything seemed so certain back then… but those days weren’t meant to last. I was just too naïve at the time to realize it…   The memory quickly changes and shifts to queen Vera’s throne council room

Another few days pass and I’m on my first day as second in command to my matriarch. Today we were discussing the military situation facing Femizonia and what actions we should take to combat them. Today we were discussing the military situations facing Femizonia and what action we should take to combat them. Matriarch told me not to speak during this session, but to pay absolute attention to what was said about the current climate of our nation both politically and militarily. She called this a learning experience for me. She was right. I learned even more about the wild men just by hearing Queen Vera and my mother talk. I found out that in spite of the fact that we owned the entire region that used to be known as “America” we in reality only 3/4ths of the land. That 3/4ths of land is heavily guarded by femizons and are thus given the name safe zones. The other 1/4 is occupied by the wild men and are called the conflict zones. In the conflict zones our goals were and still are to drive back the wild men further and further into their territory and settle civilians into these taken lands and establish cities there. The desired end result was that if we kept on doing this then we would eventually recapture our land from them. However as simple as it may seem it is quite the opposite… From what mother and Queen Vera spoke of the wild men are honor less savages who will attack our sisters on sight, and those who they don’t kill they take as their prisoners. A fate which many of the femizons have called far worse than death ever could be. They use their prisoners as breeding vessels for the next generation of wild men; they continue this process again and again until they have nothing left…

Our response to these atrocious assaults was to have femizon warrior platoons constantly roam the settlements to simulate the illusion that we had troops everywhere at all times when in reality our troops were already overstretched as is defending our borders let alone the settlements. And to makes things worse in spite our armies’ extensive training in combat and tactics, the wild men could still find ways to overpower us with their unequaled brute strength .The more I heard them speak of these conflicts the more I realized why they needed me so much and why they were expecting so much of me…

After a while the topic of conversation switched to when would be the best time for me to enter the battlefield. The Queen believed that I should be dropped on the battlefield immediately to relieve our weary femizons, but my mother insisted that they wait for the right opportunity, the one that would make the impact on the wild men and strike fear into their hearts. Mother was right and the Queen knew it. Heeding her advice we decided to wait for the perfect moment to strike but until then I had to be ready for the battle ahead…

Another month goes by… It’s still not the right time. I continue my training as I wait that inevitable day to come into fruition. After a couple more days of combat and tactics training fly by. Mother takes me to me one our strategic combat bases. The base is filled with computers; maps of the sisterhood with locations marked and wanted posters with one man in particular on each of the posters. Femizons are heard speaking to the sisters in the base, some are asking for additional orders, others are screaming for medics and others just asking for status reports.  The sisters do the best they can to respond as effectively as they can to the situation but for some of them there is nothing they can do except comfort the fallen femizons till the meet their end. Young Thundra is at awe over how chaotic and yet ordered ways that are conducted in this facility. At first I thought it was just to show me how things worked behind the scenes of a battle, but there was more to it than that. Mother once told me that even though I would be the key to the sisterhood crushing the wild men, I wouldn’t be able to do it alone… I would need to have allies if I had any hopes of protecting Femizonia. And on this day she introduced me to my closest one…

“Thundra”. Younger   Thundra snaps out of her transfixed state. She quickly recovers and responds. “Yes Matriarch?” She notices that her mother isn’t alone, along with her is a sister from the facility. This woman is fairly tall and slender, seemingly more of an intellectual than a regular soldier with short dirty blonde hair and clear hazel eyes that are covered up by her glasses.  “I would like to like to introduce you to someone. Thundra this is Avela, Avela this is Thundra.” Says Lyra as she steps back to let them greet each other, the two of them shake the other’s hand. “Nice to meet you sister” says young Thundra as she looks her dead in the eyes while Avela lowers her head in respect to her. “Nice to meet you too. It’s an honor sister” Both women return their gazes back to each other neither of them knowing what to say next. “Avela is our smartest research and technological expert. She has a bright future with us.” Avela lowers almost immediately in response to the recognition. “Thank you Matriarch” Says Avela as she still tries to shake of her natural shyness, once she does this she returns her attention to Thundra but neither have anything to say to each other. Feeling awkward Avela takes off her glasses and begins cleaning them with her shirt in an almost knee jerk like reaction to the silence. While she does this she figures out what Matriarch wants her to do. Slowly working up the courage to say to what is needed to Thundra. “So uh… you came here to see what goes on behind the battles right?”

“That is correct sister” says Thundra, meeting Avela’s gaze. Avela is caught off guard from how quickly Thundra went from being uncertain to knowing exactly what she’s doing, she quickly looks down for a second to give her some time to adjust, while she’s still adjusting she responds back. “Well then I won’t keep you waiting any longer.” She takes a deep breath to regain her composure. “So what do you want to know Thundra?”

“Well first off what exactly do all of you do here?” says Thundra with curiosity. Once Thundra says this Avela feels rush of relief she comfortably and almost instinctively responds. “Well our primary tasks are to gather Intel on where the enemy is located or where they plan on attacking us and then if we’re lucky and our Intel is right then we can coordinate military plans with our matriarch here, but we also provide medical support for our fallen sisters and help them in the best way we can.” Thundra nods being attentive to what she has to say. “How do you get most of the Intel?” says Thundra. “Well we mainly get it from scout patrols that go through the conflict zones. But the trouble with that is that we lose quite a few sisters by doing this and sometimes they’ll know we’re watching them and they’ll move to attack us elsewhere.” Says Avela, Thundra can hear the frustration in Avela’s voice; she can tell that she really does care about her job.

“So there’s no there’s no other to scout for the wild men without using our sisters? “Says Thundra. “Sadly we will always need to have our femizon sisters to be out there, though maybe some advances in our surveillance technology might be able to use less femizons for the task.” Once Avela says this Thundra immediately becomes intrigued. “What kind of advances are you speaking of?” Avela sighs, with a slight tone of frustration in her voice she responds back “At the present moment the kind of advances that we aren’t technologically capable of reaching.” Avela lowers her head in frustration. Older Thundra watches as her friends succumbs to her negative thoughts. “Avela... You always were too hard on yourself…” Older Thundra watches her younger self place a hand on her future friends shoulder to comfort her. Avela looks up to Thundra, she gives her a smile this sends her out of her down spiral, forgetting about her troubles she smiles back at her friend to be.   Younger Thundra with her hand still on her shoulder continues to smile at her. “Nothing is impossible Avela, you just have to keep on trying. And if you do just that everything will work out, trust me I know.” Says Thundra with just the right mix of comfort and firmness to completely blast the thoughts out of her mind.   “Thank you sister.” Says Avela with gratitude as she puts out her hand to Thundra.   Thundra shakes her head for a moment, she takes Avela’s hand and shakes it firmly. “Call me Thundra” the two sisters lock hands for a moment and nod at each other.

That was it that was the moment when I knew that not only had I found a powerful ally but also a friend. When we locked hands that was a silent pact that we made, to together save Femizonia from the wild men. From there on whenever I wasn’t doing my Femizon combat and Tactics training I was with Avela working behind the fights, figuring out which tactics were the most effective and which utterly failed. For hours on end I would hear my sisters, through their victories and through their defeats. The defeats were always the worst, hearing them in their final moments made me wish that I could be out there that somehow by chance my presence alone would be able to shift the tide of the battle. But it wasn’t my time yet and I knew it. But I could feel it creeping closer and closer and I knew it wouldn’t be much longer before the time came for me to stand up for my sisters.

Avela understood my frustration; she understood how badly I wanted to be out there. She even seemed to believe much like my mother that I was the key to ending this long and bloody war, she never told me this upfront but I could by the look in her eyes that she knew what I was destined for greatness. During those days that I was there at work our pact and friendship grew stronger when we operated together it was as if we were one functional unit able to flow seamlessly from one task to another together. My mother wasn’t lying when she said she was the brightest mind in Femizonia, she really was. She was light years ahead of the rest of the group at that station and her ability to think and make decisions under pressure is unparalleled. She’s like a different person when it comes to her work, driven, confident, and right to the point compared to the much shyer version of her I met a mere couple weeks ago.

One day after our work was done, and everyone had left except for me and Avela she made an offer to me that at the time seemed insignificant but would change the course of our lives forever. “Hey Thundra what are you doing after this?” Thundra walks with Avela out of the compound and responds “Some meditation, some light SIlat exercises then sleep. Why?” Avela clears her throat for a moment, trying to work up the nerve to say what she wants to say. “Well I was wondering if you would like to get some drinks at this place with me. I’ve never really seen you go out before and I figured maybe you could use a break for once.” Thundra pauses for a moment considering it, but then she responds instinctively. “I’m sorry Avela… I really want to but I can’t. I need to keep my regiment up, I have to stay focused…” they continue to walk but Avela persists, she steps out in front of Thundra, looks at her and says. “Look I know you’re determined to be ready for your war with the wild men, but being able to relax for once in your life might do you some good. And besides it helps to get to know some if the people you will be protecting.   So will you go? For me?” Thundra pauses and almost answers her with her instincts again but hesitates.   Eventually after a few more moments of thought she responds. “Fine. But only cause you asked nicely.” Avela smiles and they walk onward to their destination.

When they arrive at the club they are immediately allowed to enter, as they walk by people gawk at Thundra in astonishment and whisper amongst themselves, nervously she walks by them and enters the club. It’s a huge room that’s absolutely filled with people, lights flashing everywhere as the ladies enjoy themselves, there’s a dance floor to her right with a stage right next to it where a man sings a   song while being watched by two femizons, and to her left is a bar with some booths.   Avela leads Thundra over to one of them; they sit and wait till the server takes their order. “So what can I get for you today…” the waitress stops as soon as she realizes that Thundra is sitting in her booth, she is speechless for a few moments till she manages to stutter out. “I uh…. Wow it’s really you isn’t it? i can’t believe it. Sorry. I should be more respectful, don’t you worry the drinks for you are on the house.” Thundra lowers her head for a moment in embarrassment. “Thank you sister… what do you want Avela?” The waitress turns her attention to Avela momentarily. “I’ll take a beer” the waitress promptly returns her attention to Thundra after filling out her order. “I’ll just take some ice water…” says Thundra just wanting this to be over. The waitress is shocked by this order. “But Thundra… that’s already free you sure you don’t want something else?”   “Yes I am sure” Thundra says sternly, the waitress then departs and quickly brings them their drinks.   “I know you’ll do great things for our people Thundra!” says the waitress as she leaves. The two of them silently drink for a while, not knowing what to say to each other. Eventually Avela breaks the silence saying to her.   “What’s bothering you Thundra? Was it the waitress?” Thundra looks at Avela dead in the eyes. “No… “Thundra decides to change the topic before her friend can call her bluff.   “So why do drink that stuff?” says Thundra with curiosity. “What you mean alcohol?” says Avela, she is surprised by the question. Thundra nods her head confirming the question. “Well I guess I drink it to loosen up, and to take the edge off.”   Thundra notices Avela’s tone change drastically midsentence. She moves around in her seat and takes a big drink after answering it, Thundra can tell that something is wrong with her. “Take the edge off of what Avela?” Says Thundra, she looks at Avela and notices that something is off with her. “We all have problems Thundra; some are just easier to deal with than others.” Avela avoids Thundra’s stare unable to look at it without losing it. “Avela… a bottle can’t solve your problems…” Thundra is worried about her friend now. She is looking at something that’s causing her to drink more and be more nervous. “Well some problems can be kept at bay with them. Then again with others it really doesn’t matter…”   Thundra turns to look where Avela is looking; it’s just another woman at a booth drinking.

“What’s bothering you Avela?” Avela responds, keeping her eyes pinned on the woman. “You see that woman who’s drinking all by herself? The one that you saw when you turned around?” Thundra nods in agreement. Avela continues on growing more and more nervous. “Well that woman despises me… she blames me for her friend dying, I was called for her to get shipped to a hospital but it was too late… there was nothing I could do for her. Last time I saw her she said she’d kill me if she ever saw me again…” she stops to take another drink of beer and remains silent.   “When did this happen?” says Thundra trying to comfort her friend. “It’s been a year.” Thundra puts her hand on her friend’s shoulder, and responds calmly. “And have you seen her since then?” Avela starts to calm down a little. “Yeah… I have.” Thundra smiles at her friend as she begins to get better. “And did she try to do anything to you then?” Avela regains her composure and calmly responds back. “No, she didn’t.” Now both women are relaxed again and the mood becomes more cheerful. “You see? You have nothing to worry about.” Thundra and Avela smile at each other. “So how about that drink Thundra”? says Avela with a bit of sarcasm hidden in the question. Thundra smirks back “How about next time sister?” The mood immediately turns around and the talk becomes much more relaxed as the two femizons indulge in their drinks and each other’s company time flies much faster than either of them would want it to as night quickly falls upon them. They both exit the club and walk a bit before they stop to part ways. “I had a good time Avela I’m glad you forced me to come here” Avela laughs a little at this. “I guess that means I can do it again soon?” “Anytime” says Thundra as she hugs her friend “I’ll see you around” Avela smiles back and nods in agreement. Both of them part ways, Thundra goes left and Avela goes right.

As Avela walks down the sidewalk near her apartment she gets an overwhelming feeling that someone is following her she turns around sees nothing but an empty road. “Get a hold of yourself Avela you’re just being paranoid.” She says to herself as she continues towards her destination but after every step she takes the feeling sinks in more and more, she tries to ignore it but as she turns around again she sees another shadow that’s just out of sight. She quickly turns around and keeps walking. “Now I’m seeing things? I must have had too much to drink…” before she can finish what she is saying a cold voice interrupts her. “No you haven’t…” Avela instantly recognizes the voice her whole body trembles from it, she quickly turns to strike the woman but she’s ready for it as she grabs her by the throat and slams her against a wall. Avela looks and sees that it is in fact the person that she feared it was. “Cassandra!”   Says Avela with fear, as she struggles to escape from her grip, but fails as Cassandra squeezes tighter. “Yes Avela, it is me. You know why I’m here…” Avela trying to calm Cassandra down responds. “Cassandra listen to me… it wasn’t my fault I did everything I could to….”

“Lies, all lies!” interrupts Cassandra; Avela quickly realizes that there is no reasoning with her. “You could have done more! You could have saved my friend. All of you could have!”.   Avela tries one final time to reason with her, knowing this might be her last words that she gets to speak. “Cassandra you need help, you’re not thinking clearly…” Cassandra keeps on talking a seemingly ignoring what Avela had said. “I waited so long for this day Avela… so many times I could have ended your pathetic life in so many different ways, but I didn’t want to let you off easy I wanted it to sink into your mind that it was your fault that she died! After you I think I’ll take out the rest of your sisters in that compound you work in. including that “savior” everyone keeps talking about…” Cassandra suddenly gets cut off mid-sentence as Thundra rips her off of Avela and throws her into a nearby wall. The wall cracks from the force of the blow, and before Cassandra can react Thundra is already there, she throws her fist at Cassandra’s face and stops it a mere inch away from her nose. Cassandra is stunned and speechless while Thundra is enraged at the assault on her friend. “Listen sister… you see this fist that’s in your face? If I didn’t stop it, the force from that blow would have caved in your skull and most likely the wall that you happen to be in front of. If you ever try this on my friend again I will not stop myself… got it?” Cassandra regains her composure and stares down Thundra for a moment; she smirks at Thundra knowing she’s lost this battle.   “Understood sister” Cassandra walks away from the two of them, muttering something under her breath that neither of them could hear.

Once Thundra sees that Cassandra is no longer a threat she turns her attention to Avela. She is hunched down on the ground sobbing.   Thundra approaches Avela and attempts to calm her down. “Avela it’s me Thundra, everything is going to be ok now.” Avela stops her sobbing for a moment but is still distressed. “Is she gone?”   Thundra kindly nods in confirmation, Avela breathes a sigh of relief though she is still very scared from what has happened.   “Do you think she’ll come back one day?” Asks Avella, she is huddled up and shaking as she awaits her friend’s response. “I wouldn’t doubt it…” says Thundra being honest with her friends knowing she needs to hear the truth rather than a lie. Avella quickly steps back into panic mode upon hearing this she is overwhelmed with fear at all the possible encounters that are potentially in store for her, but Thundra quickly puts a stop to it reassuring her friend. “I know what you’re thinking Avella and you know I would never let that happen to you, so get that thought out of your head right now.” This approach appears to work as Avella’s panic attack promptly stops. Avella hugs her close friend as her way of saying thanks Thundra instantly embraces her friend and everything remains quiet till they’re done. Once they are Avella walks back to the wall and hunches against it, her mood quickly turns as she quietly thinks to herself, after another moment or two of silence she breaks it again. “Do you think it was my fault that Cassandra is like that? Maybe if I was a little faster I could have saved…” Thundra interrupts her before she can slide any further back to her original state. “No. It’s not your fault, you did everything in your power to save them and that’s all you could do…” Says Thundra, hoping that this will end her friend’s inner turmoil, both women remain silent for what seems like a lifetime, Thundra realizes that it’s up to Avela at this point to overcome this. “Thank you Thundra. Thank you for saving me… and for this.” Avela looks up and Thundra and shows her that she’s ok; Thundra is relieved to see that her friend is ok.

“Anytime Avela, I do what I can.” Says Thundra with a smile on her face, Avela looks back at her with a half-smile, something else seems to be on her mind. “You know I wish I was more like you sometimes Thundra, problems like these are below you… Everyone loves you, you’re the most powerful femizon whose ever lived and you’re destined for such great things…” before she can even finish what she was saying Thundra cuts her off, Avela can tell that phrase bothered her. “Enough sister… contrary to your belief that isn’t true.” Says Thundra as she looks away from Avela feeling embarrassed to hear these high praises from her friend. “What are you talking about Thundra? You’re the most powerful femizon in the sisterhood; you made Princess Emma look like an amateur... Even your mom thinks your Femizonia’s only hope…”  Avela is still trying to comprehend what Thundra’s cryptic message meant, knowing this she decides to open up to her friend. “Things like that are what I mean Avela… Savior, protector, only hope. Ever since I was a little girl my mother has told me things just like those, I couldn’t comprehend what that meant at that age. But I do now… you wouldn’t want to be me Avela, sure i am capable of things that no other sister has ever been able to do but at what cost? Ever since I started my training people have expected so much from me that I’m not sure I can come even close to living up to those expectations. And then what if I fail? Then whatever happens to Femizonia after that is all on me… so believe me Avela you don’t ever want to be me.”

Thundra remains silent while what she said to Avela sinks in, Avela is amazed at how her friends feels about her role with Femizonia. “I… I never thought of it that way before. Is that why you felt embarrassed when the waitress was going on about you?” Thundra nods in confirmation to her question, now it is Thundra who is feeling down.  “How intense was your femizon training?” Thundra looks back at Avela wondering what this has to do with anything. “You heard me. How was it?” says Avela already sensing her friend’s confusion. “As you know I was genetically enhanced to go beyond the body’s limits. This of course gave me incredible strength, speed, agility, reflexes, endurance, and toughness   so when it came time for my femizon training my mother knew that I’d easily pass the regular training, so she customized my training to push past my limits and make me into what I am today.” Says Thundra as she still tries to figure out the point of it all. “You see Thundra? You were trained for years in a regiment that would have killed others and yet you overcame it, if you can do that then I know that you can handle these expectations no problem.” Says Avela as she smiles at Thundra to make her feel better and this attempt works as Thundra can’t help but smile back at her friend. “Thank you Avela.” Says Thundra with gratitude, knowing that her friend is in fact right about what she said.

“Don’t mention it, besides we’re even now anyway.” Both women laugh almost instantly from this, from things seem to stay up for the two sisters for what seems like an eternity the two just sit next to each other enjoying the other’s company till Avela finally decides to break the silence. “Hey do you remember when we first met?” Thundra starts to laugh a little from this while Avela simply smiles. “Of course, wasn’t that long ago Avela.” Avela chuckles a little knowing how true it is. “Yeah I know. But do you remember that talk about surveillance technology?”  Thundra nods her head in agreement remembering that day quite vividly. “Good. Well… I wasn’t being entirely honest with the two of you then…” Smirks Avela.   Thundra smirks back knowing that whatever her friend has planned it must be big.

The next day I saw exactly how big it really was, she managed to design a small scouting robot that could be controlled from the command center while seeing what it sees thanks to its miniature camera that was inside it. For months she devoted all her remaining free time to this project, spending countless hours just to adjusting and tuning it to perfection. This was going to change everything about the way we ran our operations and she knew it. She told me she was saving this for my first mission, to record every detail of all my battles to lift the Femizonia’s spirits and to show them that one woman could in fact end the wild men once and for all.  

She knew my time was near, I could see it in her eyes and my own. That’s why she showed me the robot now, she was getting ready for this day as well. I could feel it now… approaching faster and faster by the days till one day, the time finally came for me to rise up and face our nation’s evil. A squad of troops was ambushed while patrolling the conflict zones. Overpowered and outnumbered, the wild men made quick work of the squad slaughtering the squad in a matter of minutes all except for two femizons to be prisoners and later breeding vessels. But not If I could help it, now was my time to strike I could feel it in my soul that this was the chance that I had been waiting for so long.   It didn’t take long to track them down, they were cocky and careless assuming that they were home free… Once they stopped to rest I plotted my attack, and waited for the right moment to strike.

Thundra sees that only 5 of the original squad of wild men were left to keep an eye on the two femizons.  Both of the femizons look badly beaten from the ambush and seem powerless to protect themselves from the wild men. “Let us go you bastards!” growls one of the femizons who still has a bit of fight left in her while the other one beside her is too scared to speak. “Shut up girl! Yells the soldier as he rushes over to her to silence his prisoner only to get kicked square in the chest.   The soldier stumbles a bit but is more amused than hurt. “Still got some fight in you. I like that… Going to have some fun with you after King Nero is done with you.” The other femizon’s eyes shoot up with terror; the soldier notices this and smiles with delight. “Hmm that caught someone’s attention” he walks over to the other girl, she squirms trying desperately to escape his grasp, but realizes it’s no use as he clutches her neck and slams her to the ground.   “You know you’re just my type scared and helpless… I think Nero’s going to have to settle with leftovers from you.”

Suddenly before he can even blink a knife penetrates his back. The man howls in agony as he turns to see where the knife came from only to find Thundra running straight at him. She puts everything she has into her punch as it shatters his skull and sends him hurtling towards the remaining wild men. They immediately gaze at her in shock at what she’s done to their comrade. One of them quickly snaps out of their astonishment to speak. “You’ve got some nerve bitch! Who do you think you are…” Thundra interrupts the man midsentence with a booming reply. “I am your superior, your conqueror, the one who will end your reign of terror! I am Thundra!”

The man is shaken by her courage but tries to hide it as he approaches her. “You know what I think?      

I think you’re as not tough as you want us to think. I bet you’re really just as weak as the rest of your pathetic army was.” He suddenly throws a punch at her face attempting to catch off guard, but is shocked to find that she is not at all like the others. Thundra ducks from his shot and quickly crushes the right side of his ribs with her left arm. The man instantly hunches over in pain, she waits a few more moments for the pain to really sink into him before she finishes him off with a skull shattering punch to the face. The man instantly collapses to the ground and dies, the three men can’t believe what is happening as Thundra waits for them to respond. “What the hell?! How did she do that? No one is that quick! Says one of the stunned soldiers as he tries to comprehend what just happened.

“It doesn’t matter!” growls the second soldier with authority. “It isn’t going to happen again! It’s three of us against her, she doesn’t stand a chance!” The other two men back away from him and get ready to fight, moving to Thundra’s left and right sides. She just stares at the men, maintaining a single constant focused gaze. “It could be 10 of you and it wouldn’t matter…” Says Thundra as calmly as possible. The man yells back in absolute rage from the remark as he charges at her, the one to her right charges as well while the one to her left stays back seemingly looking for something.   The man in front of her swings a wild punch towards her as she swiftly steps sideways, grabs his arm and pivots herself to the man on her right and quickly kicks him onto the ground.

She then returns her attention to the man she’s holding and in one fluid motion elbows him in the face, followed by kicking out his knee and ends it by drilling him in the sternum. Right after she’s done with this she hears a monstrous battle cry coming from her left, she turns and sees the third soldier thrust a sword at her face. She quickly responds and catches the sword with one hand mere inches from her. Suddenly she hears another battle cry coming from her right side as she turns and catches another blade with her other arm which is also a few inches near her face. The two men laugh victoriously thinking they finally have her beat. “You might be quick I’ll give you that, but there’s no way you’re stronger than both of us wench!” The soldiers try with all their might to finish her off but they soon realize that they can move the swords any closer to her as she easily keeps both off them at bay. After a few more moments of this battle she decides they’ve outlived their purpose.

“You still don’t get it; after all you’ve seen tonight you still don’t understand how inferior you wild men really are. Well believe now… Through death…” Slowly Thundra pushes the blades away from her as the soldiers struggle in vain to regain the control that they were fooled into believing they had. They soon realize that there’s nothing they can do as Thundra finally decides to end it all, in a quick show of force she thrusts the soldiers’ swords into each other’s chests and elbows both of them in the face.

The last surviving wild man stares in horror at what she’s done to his comrades. He tries to get up but almost instantly falls back down from his injuries. Thundra immediately turns her attention to him and slowly walks towards him, he tries to crawl away but it’s no use, there is no escape for the frightened wild man as Thundra stomps on his chest, the man coughs up blood from the blow. She stares into the soldier with an intensity that chills him to the bone. “I’m not done with you yet! Normally I would have killed on the spot just like the others… but I need you alive… Crawl back to your king! Tell him that his end is near. I will reclaim this land in the name of all the innocents he’s caused to suffer and then I will come for him… Go now before I change my mind!!”

The wild man crawls as fast as he can fearing for his life, while Thundra stands victorious as the camera records her every move, as all of Femizonia stares in awe as they witness the birth to their savior.

Avatar image for batmanbeyond234
batmanbeyond234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By batmanbeyond234

Nice,man! This is amazing!
moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By moviegeek17
@batmanbeyond234: 
Thanks man, im glad you liked it. Part 5 should be up within the next couple of days
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Good stuff.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By moviegeek17
@Vance Astro: 
Thanks man, sorry it took me so long to post this up but things have been crazy for me for a while lol.
just out of curiosity what did you like the most about this part? And also what did you think of Avela? jw
Leliel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Leliel

man I taught I nearly lost this because most of my emails were deleted

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By moviegeek17
@Leliel: 
that would have sucked lol. so what did you think of it?