Those Who Are Meant To Die, Always Live

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Clara Mass

I've known Clarice Jones for a year now.  She was your typical 'Girl Next Door' with beautiful features and a playful personality.  Ever since she moved down here to sunny side Orlando, I fell in love for the very first time.  Every time she entered a room my heart felt as if it skipped a beat.  I had feelings for her like no other woman before.  Neither my atheleticism nor my whispers into her ear were enough to meet her demands.  She wanted more than sex appeal and I guess my casual pick up lines had no affect.  She denied me countless times and I couldn't handle these games.  Any woman would have fainted if I smiled at them but at the time I believed this mysterious brunette to be some sort of dike.  I knew the day would come when a gorgeous gal like Clarice would simply deny my presence but I wasn't able to handle it because I knew she was hiding something and I was intent on finding the truth. 

Scattered across the floor is a cluster of pictures depicting her past life.  Withholding a frame of her once beloved family, Clarice weeps solemly.  Her tears ruin her mascara and the pain creates anger.  She lunges the picture at a nearby mirror and the glass breaks into shards.  Her body feels sedated and she wobbles with every sudden movement.  Minutes pass and she manages to reach the medicine cabinet.  "Where the fuck is it?"  Olivia begins to tremble as she nibbles on a pill.  Once it melts on her tongue and slithers down her throat, the after affect soothes her soul.   

I lived right across the hall from Clarice and every time I heard a noise I just ignored it.  It wasn't my place to invade her home.  Outbreaks started earlier this week and I just knew Ms. Perfect had some flaws.  I heard a rumble and I couldn't take it any longer.  I opened my door and I noticed her knob rolling on the floor.  I automatically assumed an intruder had invaded her privacy and I entered the room like a shining knight.  I wasn't able to hear myself think because all I wanted to do is save the damsel in distress.  I saw a redhead rocking back and forth.  She was the only person in the apartment and my joints locked out of fear.

"Get out of here Jason!  Are you here to judge me some more?  I know you've been utilizing your contacts at the department to find out who I am.  There are people up in high places that want me dead.  In just one month the life that I've rebuilt has been demolished by your envious.  All this crap because I didn't want you?  Your pathetic!"  

I'm a detective and when I see an odd person come to town without any history, I have to look into it.  At first I thought she was shy.  At second glance I thought she was a troubled soul.  I guess I did go to far.  I just didn't handle the situation correctly.  I was in her living room and the cute girl I had a crush on was enraged.  I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders.  I kissed her forehead and I begged for forgiveness.  I whispered into her ear asking that she stop crying and let me clean the mess I made.  She pushed me away and continued to scream. 

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God!!  Stop trying to act like you care Jason.  You don't even know me.  My name is Cavatina.  I know its a weird ass name but that's what my stupid parents put on the birth certificate.  I won't understand why you did this.  I just need to be left alone and cry to myself like a little baby.  I liked you Jason but if I allowed another person in my life it would only spell disaster.  My life is a soap opera and I'll never be ready for another cast member." 

I ran out of words to say and departed from the room.  I looked back to see the woman I loved.  In front of her was a man with a gun, ordering her to salute him.  I wanted to lash out on him but I didn't want to die.  I gave my friends a picture of Cavatina's employee of the month photograph and asked if there were any women in the system with those features.  My best friend told me not to worry and to move on.  I was obessesed with a woman that didn't want me.  I wanted some sort of material to shove in her face or black-mail her.  My actions were atrocious and I won't forget about this girl because she was angel and I ripped off her wings. 

Director Morales - "Your my baby girl Clara.  Did you honestly believe you could start a new life without my permission?" 

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

nice story- love the title :D