Thor Rectonned: Volume 1#1

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By xxxddd

I'll post more parts on this thread(the entire story won't be in the OP).

Scene 1: ASGARD

No Caption Provided

Outside of the world you know, there exists the realm eternal: Asgard. Asgard is home to the gods. All of whom bow down to the All Father: Odin.

Located in the center of Asgard, is Odin's palace. A symbol of power and divine righteousness, with only those who are worthy gazing upon its halls of gold. Outside the steps of the palace, a strong wind takes hold! Suddenly, the fabric of the universe is ripped apart as a wormhole is created, as the sound of wind turns to the sound of lightning, a large figure appears, with a large hammer in his hand and a red cape: The Mighty Thor!

No Caption Provided

As Thor walks up the steps, his father, sits, awaiting a explanation for the sudden and unexpected appearance of his beloved son.

"Why are you here, son?" Odin says with a hint of regret in his voice.

"I have made a terrible decision, father." Thor says anxiously.

"What decision is that?" Odin says.

"I have merely visited Midgard, the time I have spent with humanity has taught me that I need to be more than just a visitor, I need to be a protector."

" PROTECTOR??! The humans are a primitive and barbaric species, that is why we Asgardians left them thousands of years ago! And yet you want to go back! Remember the Dark Ages? Napoleon? World War-"

No Caption Provided

"-I am not asking to be Midgard's protector, father, I am telling you that I am Midgard's protector. This is why I have chosen....to live amongst the humans." Thor's last statement struck despair in his father's heart, for Odin had hoped that his son would follow the same path as him.

" I see you have made up your mind, son. Now, I am not only your king, I am your father. As your king, I am telling you that you are arrogant, brutish, and impulsive. As your father, I'm telling you that you are free to make whatever choices you want, no matter my opinion is on the subject. Whatever your heart is telling you to do, do it."

"Thank you, father."

"BUT KNOW THIS, whatever happens to Midgard, I will take no part in. I will neither prevent its destruction nor help its people. All of humanity's problems, both foreign and domestic, are your responsibility."

And with that note, Thor nods to his father, glad that it didn't turn into a physical encounter or result in his banishment from Asgard. Thor leaves the kingdom, with much on his mind and the weight two worlds on his shoulders. He swings his hammer in a circle, opening a portal to a city in Midgard, a city which Thor plans to develop his secret identity in Los Angeles, California.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By selinaky

@xxxddd: I enjoyed reading this! You write clearly and with good description, the pictures are a helpful in imagining it too. I look forward to more.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By z3ro180

@xxxddd: really good and this is just me i licked how you had thor say tis

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By feebadger

@xxxddd: Awesome, man. There are some basic grammatical and formatting issues but it reads really clearly and i can't wait to read more!

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By xxxddd

@feebadger said:

@xxxddd: Awesome, man. There are some basic grammatical and formatting issues but it reads really clearly and i can't wait to read more!

1. What grammatical errors?

2. What formatting issues?

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By feebadger

@xxxddd: 1. There are a few. "His blinks rapidly while looking out towards the glass window." That doesn't really make much sense.

"I have merely visitedMidgard, tis time spent with humanity has taught me..." This doesn't really make much sense either. 'Tis is actually and abbreviation of "it is" so it doesn't really work in the context of this sentence.

"emphasizing that he serious about what he presenting to his father." This needs revising. There are a few more, but you get the idea. It just needs a bit of polishing is all.

2. Grammatically, when somone speaks, it should always be on a new line;

"Why are you here, son?" Odin says with a hint of regret in his voice. His blinks rapidly while looking out towards the glass window, thinking about the future of his kingdom.

"I have made a terrible decision, father." Thor says anxiously. "

What decision is that?" Odin says.

Like i said, i like your story. Hope these comments are helpful and, again, i look forward to more.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By xxxddd

@feebadger: @Selinaky:

Thanks, I'm continuing the story with this post:

No Caption Provided

" I am not asking to be Midgard's protector, I am telling you that I am Midgard's protector. This is why I have chosen....to live amongst the humans." Thor's last statement struck despair in his father's heart, for Odin had hoped that his son would follow the same path as him.

" I see you have made up your mind, son. Now, I am not only your king, I am your father. As your king, I am telling you that you are arrogant, brutish, and impulsive. As your father, I'm telling you that you are free to make whatever choices you want, no matter my opinion is on the subject. Whatever your heart is telling you to do, do it."

"Thank you, father."

"BUT KNOW THIS, whatever happens to Midgard, I will take no part in. I will neither prevent its destruction nor help its people. All of humanity's problems, both foreign and domestic, are your responsibility."

Narrator: And with that note, Thor nods to his father, glad that it didn't turn into a physical encounter or result in his banishment from Asgard. Thor leaves the kingdom, with much on his mind and the weight two worlds on his shoulders. He swings his hammer in a circle, opening a portal to a city in Midgard, a city which Thor plans to develop his secret identity in: Los Angeles, California.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By z3ro180

@xxxddd: very good read mate. My only critisim is that i think Odin should have been more of a twat but other than that its cool.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By xxxddd

@Z3RO180:

1. What is a twat?

2. Do you like the pictures?

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By z3ro180

@xxxddd:

1. a twat is a jerk

2. amd yea the pictures were awesome

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By xxxddd

@Z3RO180: Thanks for the input.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By z3ro180

@xxxddd: np

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By xxxddd

@Z3RO180: I'll have my second story up by tomorrow.

selinaky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By selinaky

@xxxddd: Ooh, LA, interesting! I enjoyed reading it, I am looking forward to the next part :-)

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By xxxddd

@Selinaky said:

@xxxddd: Ooh, LA, interesting! I enjoyed reading it, I am looking forward to the next part :-)

Thanks.:)

The Poet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 84

User Lists: 99

#16  Edited By The Poet  Moderator

@xxxddd: cool

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By xxxddd

@The Poet said:

@xxxddd: cool

Thanks.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By xxxddd

@feebadger: @Z3RO180: @The Poet: Go here.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#19  Edited By TheCannon

Ah, now #2 makes much more sense. Very good.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By xxxddd

@TheCannon: I updated #2, and even made a third one.

xxxddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feebadger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers