Thor and Amora against Hela

theik2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By theik2

Amora the Enchantress became very ill. After a while she lapsed into unconsciousness. She found her astral self standing before Hela, the queen of the dead. Amora was terrified. "I'm very fond of you Amora. I'm willing to let you return to the living if you will swear to send Thor to me!" Amora replied "You you mean that Thor must die, Queen Hela?" "Yes, Amora, darling, I want Thor under my power. You can kill him yourself or get someone else to do it." "Most dreaded Queen Hela, I love Thor and could never do as you have ordered!" "Really, my dear Amora? Then I will have you tormented in the flames for ever!" Amora was dragged by some of Hela's slaves and chained to a stone pillar. Suddenly she found herself engulfed in fire. Amora cried out "Please don't do this to me!" "Will you bring me Thor?" "I will not." "Then you will burn!" Amora suffered terribly in the fire, with weeping and wailing. After what seemed like forever Thor, son of Odin appeared. Amora thought she was hallucinating because of her agony. Thor addressed Hela "Amora still clings to life, you have no claim on her." "I'm not going to free her unless you take her place in the fire!" Amora cried out "Don't do it Thor, darling. I'm content to remain here!" Thor said "Hang on Amora, you will be freed." Thor addressed Hela "Odin knows what you are doing and has sent me to rescue Amora and to punish you!" "In the name of Odin, I command that Amora be freed and that Hela will burn instead. I have spoken!" Suddenly Amora was standing by Thor's side and Hela was burning instead. Thor said "Hela, eventually your servants will quench your fire but you will suffer greatly until then." Hela cried, wept and wailed bitterly. Thor picked up Amora and took her home so she could reoccupy her physical body. He took her to Odin who said "I have seen your suffering to protect my son Thor. I percieve that you love him truly. Thor, I am giving you both Lady Sif and Amora to be your brides! Love and care for both of them with all your heart. I have spoken!" Lady Sif entered the room and took Thor by one arm and Amora took his other and they lived happily ever after! Hela burned for two days before her servants found her and quenched her fire.

Avatar image for lazarus4tempest
lazarus4tempest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@theik2: beautiful fan fic i alway wanted Thor to have them both