Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Asgard, Oklahoma.

The fight continuing the Warrior Three engaging Spiderwoman, Captain America, Ronin and Steve Rogers..

Volstagg: come woman, thou would be better off in the kitchen bringing me my supper then be my enemy in the battlefield..

Spiderwoman: i am not much of a cook and that is just sexist!

Spiderwoman shoots her Energy blast at Volstagg who simply allows it to hit him and smiles and coughs...

Volstagg: wow! that was interesting,... thou does sting!

Fandral jumping and flipping while smiling at Ronin with his swords..

Fandral: thou are a wielder of the bladed weapons... i do am a swordsmen my mortal friend.
but i feel thou skills are lacking against one such as i..

Ronin: keep talking just give me an excuse!

Fandral pulling out his sword as he prepares to engage Ronin in sword play while he smiles..

Fandral; unguard, my mortal friend..
have at thee!

Fandral mockingly stabs his sword at Ronin similar to fencing.. Ronin attempt to parry it results in his swords being shattered causing Fandral to laugh and making Ronin even angrier..Fandral putting his sword back on in it's scaffold...

Fandral: it appears thou mortal steel is not up to the task of an asgardian weapon!

Ronin holding onto the sword handle remaining portion launches at Fandral who immediately grips him by the neck...

Fandral: come now my friend behave the battle is over..

Ronin stabbing his sword shards rakes Fandral's wrist although not cutting deeply it does rake Fandral's skin giving it a red welt.

Fandral: now friend that is no way to act. 

Fandral bringing Ronin close as he raises his free hand to his temple and finger flicks Ronin causing him to pass out. 

Fandral:
  these mortals are truly amazing are they not my friends?!

Fandral looking over sees Volstagg having Spiderwoman under his arm while Captain America flings his shield at him in hopes of having him release her...the shield striking his large frame is slowed down by his massive size allowing Volstagg to grip it as it impacts his stomach...

Volstagg: this will make a wonderful dinner plate once we remove the straps, dont you think my lovely?

Captain America: Drop the girl and the shield!
Fat @$$!! (pulls out his Luger)

Taking aim as Volstagg puts the shield around his large arm while holding Spiderwoman....Captain America realizing he is being ignored decides to fire none fatal shots aiming at his knee caps... 
Volstagg ignoring them he aims hire at his forehead and finally eye...Volstagg struck in the eye by a mortal bullets falls back in pain as he releases Spiderwoman.. Volstaggs eye immediately swollen shut as Spiderwoman makes her escape..

Volstagg: arghhh!! i been stung by a mortal insect !!

Captain America taking advantage jumps on Volstaggs chest and begins to give orders as Volstagg ignores him and smiles...

Captain America: now the shield!

Volstagg: nay, tis my dinner plate, never shall i surrender it!!

Captain America taking aim at his other eye pulling the trigger realizes he is out of bullets... Volstagg smiles and rises as he grabs Captain America wrist lifting him off the ground.. Spiderwoman running to the aid of Captain America Shoots her blast to no effect as Volstagg uses the shield to block them...

Volstagg: you woman have had your chance with Volstagg but no more...
thou has scorn me like no other...

Fandral: perhaps i can be of some assistance my young lovely?
 If Great Volstagg be not your taste mayhaps i may be....

Captain America wishing not to electrocute himself bides his time as Volstagg takes his gun and crushes it allowing Captain America to tangle from his bionic arm.. Captain America smiles at  Volstagg who eyes him with his good eye...

Volstagg:  what is so amusing mortal?

Captain America: this! ( releases a massive charge from his arm)

Volstagg: aarrghh!! that was impressive was thou great grand parents  storm gods?
no matter thou shall not do so again.

Volstagg looking at Captain America's arm realizes it is not flesh but Metallic through the torn uniform..

Volstagg:
mortal sorcery?...(crushes his arm in his grip)...
now behave mortal or i shall do far worse..(finger flicks Cap causing him to pass out).

Volstagg: anyone need any help?

Hogun: nay, this mortal be quick on his feet but is no danger this be but a  game.

Steve Rogers:  says you which is why you will lose!

Hogun: in thou dreams, mortal..

Fandral: i have never needed any help when it comes to the lovely lasses, aye princess?
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
Hercules having landed  roust himself from the crater as he makes way through the battle field looking for Wonderman who is presently on top of of Skaar knocking him out.. Hercules running past everyone to Wonderman...

Hercules: Williams!!!

Hercules launching himself tackles Wonderman as he turns at the sound of his name.. Hercules  pounds on him relentlessly and puts him in a hold. Wonderman instinctively grows in size forcing Hercules to release him. Wonderman turning around slams his fist toward Herc who leaps out of the way..

Hercules: impressive, but i have defeated you in the past!

Wonderman: i cant afford to lose...

Hercules: then thou should not have paid for thy gift i thus offer!!

Wonderman attempts to step on Hercules, Hercules bracing himself for the attack strains to hold Wonderman and pushes him of forcing Wonderman to fall over taking advantage Hercules presses his attack once more climbing on top of him as he begins to pound on Wonderman not holding back.. Wonderman begins to bleed his blood not truly blood as it also radiates ionic energy. Hercules pounding on Wonderman who finally slips into unconsciousness shrinking back down to his default size.. Hercules looking around sees Lyra struggling with her own Giant who has her pressed into the ground with his palm.. Grabbing Wonderman by the leg he tosses his limb body to Giant-Man's temple knocking him over and knocking him unconscious as he also shrinks down to size...

Lyra: thx!

Hercules: twas an honor!(smiles)

Ironman fighting with She-Hulk  in melee as he attempts to fly off or raise shields.She -Hulk making it hard for him to do either frustarting him as his armor begins to chip and break off... finally having had enough he begins to focus his systems helping him anticipate her attacks using combined skills of various Avengers including Captain America(steve Rogers). Iron parry's counters and elbows she-hulk making her angry.

Ironman: you cant win, Jen!

She-Hulk: i been trained by Gamora and dont call me Jen!
we arent friends!

Ironman: that's all i needed to hear..

Ironman grips her arm as small needle like spike pops from his finger tip injecting her with nanites...

Ironman: you already lost.. ( flies up as two ironmen suit come down)

She- Hulk straining to maintain her form as her skin shifts colors from green to her human shade.. already battered and bruised her wounds will grow worse if she turns human... Lyra and herc seeing this run to her aid angered by Ironman... the automated suits attacking them as Ironman armor begins to repair itself aiming his palms Ironman releases a high pitch frequency meant to disorient them as the ironmen suit attempts to defeat them..

Thunderstrike seeing what is happening in the distance grows tired of indulging Ms. Marvel who has been using him as a punching bag and his inability to land clean hits on her due to his own inexperience.

Thunderstrike: screw this!( fires a thunderblast).

Ms. Marvel: just what i was hoping for(strains to absorb the blast).

Ms Marvel's eyes begin to glow and release electricity as she adapts to absorb the blast realizing she will soon reach her limit she charges at Thunderstrike who is surprised at her ability to tank the blast and fly through it,,, Ms. Marvel swinging at Thunderstrike pounding him and pressing him against the asgardian wall.. her blows now a match for his if not slightly higher.. blood begins to pour from his nose and he groans to stay on his feet and fight back.. 

Thunderstrike: so i take it energy blast are out with you!

Ms. Marvel: feel free to charge me up, Kid!
telling you for being one of Thor's kid you suck at fighting!

Thunderstrike:
i am not his son!

thunderstrike's Mace glows as it strikes her across the face Thunderstrike swinging it to her stomach as her ribs break upon impact falling to her knees... Thunderstrike angered his eyes glowing darting electricity and his rage taking hold slams it across her head as she looks up and is knocked out...  panting Thunderstrike stands over her and looks at Ironman who is hovering in the air seeing Lyra, Hercules and She Hulk in pain on the ground while two ironmen attack them while defenseless. 

Thunderstrike: get away from them!! (throws his Mace)

Ironman hovering as his radar bings incoming but unable to respond due to the speed it is traveling Ironman is knocked out of the air as Thunderstrike runs behind his mace which returns to his hand.. Ironman crashing landing braces himself as he sees an enraged Thunderstrike fast approaching once again Ironman panics due to the site and old memories flaring up... without the sonic attack Hercules makes short work of the Ironman armor..Lyra punching the armor not realizing thunderstrike running past her gripping it by the head crushing it within his grip as he tosses it at Ironman...

Thunderstrike:
get off of her!!

Lyra and Hercules surprised at his anger and determination... Ironman braces himself and raises his shield as the ironman suit slams into it and is demolished upon impact... Ironman rising to his feet begins to shoot concussive blast at Thunderstrike as Thunderstrike bats them away continuing his charge.. Ironman's suit begins to shift and change as it repairs itself once again producing a less focused sonic attack..
 Thunderstrike angered releases a massive Thunderblast at Ironman in response the shield is easily overloaded frying his system and halting the sonic attack...

She-Hulk:
Thunderstrike, forget about him! 

Lyra: she, she, needs your help!!

Hercules running past Kevin to finish the fight with Ironman yells at Kevin to go to them.. Thunderstrike gaining control realizes the problem She- Hulk shrinking and struggling to maintain her form as he runs to them..

Thunderstrike: what can i do?

She-Hulk: use your mace to electrocute  my system..aaarrghh!

Lyra: is it save?

She-hulk: probably not but if i change back with my injuries it wont be pretty..

Thunderstrike: not sue i can do this...

She-Hulk: it's the nanonites! aargghh... you got to fry them.
my healing factor and gamma radiation isnt enough they are replicating.
aargrhh!

Thunderstrike placing his mace on her stomach as it glows concentrating at the task at hand, Lyra releasing She-Hulk and holding Thunderstrike's hand as his mace begins glowing almost as if knowing what to do as electricity starts to dart out zapping She-Hulk in and out dancing around her body an electric field forming around her like a cocoon...She Hulk groans in pain but not as much as she thought it would hurt expecting lightning bolts to slam into her to do the job.. .. the Mace stops glowing the cocoon around her dissipates almost as if knowing that it's job has bn accomplished.... Lyra hugging Thunderstrike kissing him on the lips in gratitude as She-Hulk's body  begins to heal and repair itself before she falls asleep in exhaustion finally shrinking down to her human form..

Lyra:
you did it!!

Thunderstrike: you sure? she is human..

Lyra: she is just tired she'll be fine... i just know it!

Lyra hugging him as she places her head on his chest.....................