The World Still Needs Heroes.. Part 12

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Lady Sif fighting Spiderman and growing tired of his comments and her need to refrain from injurying him taxed to there limit.

Lady Sif: do you ever shut up you prattling mortal?! 

Spiderman:
not really, no. it's a problem i have with attractive dominating women, a nervous tick.
you should feel complimented and if you think that's something you should hear me when i'm around Spiderwoman.. 
 i thought Thor said not to hurt us?! 

Lady SIf: you boy are fast and agile nearly an equal to the finest  asgardian warrior but, i am Lady Sif!
 your strength is that of the ailed among us i shall try to be gentle!

Spiderman backflipping over Lady Sif's sword swipe swinging it with the flat of the sword and not it's edge. Spiderman shoots to weblines at her sword to snatch it but miscalculates her strength and his. Lad Sif pulling back her arm causes spiderman to fly toward her spidey panics releases the line and makes a small web shield. Lady Sif seeing it forming punches through the web mass before it has time to solidify and striking parker in the jaw. a loud crack is heard as spiderman flies back hitting the ground and skidding dislocating his shoulder and breaking his leg.. Spiderman struggling to get up finally gives up and uses his one good arm to lift his mask past his nose as blood pours from his mouth and he spits out what remains of his shattered teeth from his broken jaw before passing out in a pool of blood and teeth chips.
 Wolverine having watched the fight between the two smoking his cigarette comments at Parker knowing he cant hear him as he smirks.

Wolverine: told you one day you kept on flapping them gums someone was liable to   break that smart@$$ mouth of yours.

Lady Sif did not wish to harm the boy but his rants were becoming tiresome and she misjudged his strength..  Luke seeing this after Ms. Marvel left to charge at Thunderstrike and allowing him to get back up is enraged and runs toward Lady Sif who had already turned her back ready to assist the warrior three.. Luke Cage tackling her begins to punch her relentlessly.

Luke: you crazy b#$$% you nearly killed him!

Lady Sif blocking his punches rolls him off with a kick and stands up to face him as Luke turns and gets back up leering at her.

Lady Sif: the boy is alive! you are strong but not strong enough!

Lady Sif jumps over look as Luke swings allowing her to kick him in the back of the head, finally an opponent that she does not have to hold back against. Lady Sif parry back and fourth blocking Luke's punches even side stepping his charges..

Lady Sif:
thou nearly possesses the strength of an asgardian but thou are rash and fool hearty unskilled in the ways of a warrior..
surrender i have no wish to harm thee..

Luke: Lady you are just making mad, eventually you'll tire and i'll get you. 
you cant hurt me.

Lady Sif: thou would think so...

Lady Sif punching and kicking Luke realizes his hide is near equal to that of a rock troll mayhaps even Ulik.........twisting the sword in her grasp as she silently calculates her attack on Luke finally she slides on her knees beneath a swing from Luke running the edge of her sword across his stomach a razor size slice no deeper then less of a quarter inch barely cutting into muscle...Luke grabs his stomach in shock as he falls over from the pain.. Lady Sif stands among and walks past him as she makes her way to her next opponent.

Luke: Sweet Christmas!!  
you cut me?!

Lady Sif:  thou shall live Mortal, not beyond your mortal science to heal.

Lady Sif look past the field of battle sees Thor engaged against the mortal known as Blue Marvel.. she manages to lock eyes with Thor for a split second silently they speak to each other communicating without words before Thor looks at his opponent bear hugging each other  as they  leaps into the air and break earth orbit....

Lady Sif: fight well my love.(looks up as they vanish from human and godly eyes save one)

Wolverine tossing aside his cigarette as she locks eyes with him and begins to approach him a silent call for battle...

Lady Sif: you mortal would not come to the aid of your comrades?
are thou a coward?! 

Wolverine: been called many things half of them i agree on.
but darlin i aint no coward. those boys got what they had coming.

Lady SIf: will thou fight me?!

Wolverine: fighting where no one get's maimed or killed aint really fighting.
you think you asgardians would see that.   
those boys will be right as rain in a few days.

Lady Sif: aye, this be not real battle.........

Wolverine smelling a familiar scent over the breeze looks  over her shoulder and sees Banner tryin to make his way through  the asgardian army and past the gates walking alongside him a woman most likely Betty from her scent but being somewhat off due to gamma radiation and a young asian kid.. Lady Sif leering at Logan turns quickly to make sure no one is behind her less then a second and turns back at Wolverine stunned to realized he has vanished. Looking around her she raises her sword and realizes this mortal is more then what she has recently faced,  a true warrior and a deadly one at that. excited that she may still fight a true worthy opponent unlike the last........
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
Thor and Blue Marvel strain to break each other's pull as they fly out of earth atmosphere in the distance one could almost see Hercules plummeting back down to earth...reaching space in less then a few seconds both finally break free from each other's grip  and are knocked off course landing on the moon.. Both God and Man rise to face each other in this empty and quiet place.. Blue Marvel flies at Thor beneath his hammer swing uppercutting  Thor in the Jaw another coming into the Odinson's stomach knocking what little breath he has out into space not that Thor needed it. 

Angered Thor raises his knee and hits Blue Marvel Square in the jaw and bringing down his hammer on his head... Blue Marvel hits the surface of the moon as dust cloud rises slowly in empty space realizing his Hammer is his greatest weapon.. Thor unable to see through the cloud summons a magical cosmic wind to blow the dust away Blue Marvel gone, Thor turns to see where he could have gone always on the defensive. Blue Marvel fast approaching from above grabs Thor's arm as he comes in like a missile his hand sliding down to the hammer Thor unable to hold onto releases or risk breaking or losing an arm.. 

Blue Marvel immediately plummets to the ground with the Hammer in his grip the enchantment forcing him down as he skids across the moon surface creating a chasm.. Blue Marvel straining to get up as Thor approaches the Hammer pressing on his chest twisting his body to allow the hammer to fall off of him to the ground beneath his body.. recovering Blue Marvel flies toward Thor slamming into him before he  can summon his Hammer Blue Marvel pummels him relentlessly..

Blue Marvel: * you have to die!*
*It's the only way we can be save!*

Thor gone limb hangs in the space as Blue Marvel tries to figure out how to kill this god holding unto his cape....finally Blue Marvel puts him in a head lock and begins to strain to snap his neck.. Thor not giving up on life opens his eyes and groans flexing his neck muscles from giving under the pressure.. Thor desperate his eyes begin to glow and electricity darting around his body.. Thor grabbing Blue Marvel's arm pulling it away from his neck loosening the pressure magical electricity flowing into Blue Marvel's body weakening his strength..finally breaking free Thor spins around to face Blue Marvel landing punch after devastating punch each blow followed by a discharge of lightning that would blind anyone but these two.. Thor hitting with the power of the weather that is his to command each blow backed by the power of a hundred hurricanes and Lightning storms..

Blue Marvel straining under the onslaught does his best to defend himself punching and kneeing Thor both tanking each others most powerful blows... silently Mjonlir responds to a silent summon from his master as it speeds back toward them into the grip of Thor who whacks Blue Marvel away with it... Blue Marvel getting back up sees Thor aiming his Hammer at him as mystical energies are unleashed striking Blue Marvel in the chest..  if words could be heard one would hear Blue Marvel's scream as he braces himself and crosses his arms in front of his chest hoping to relieve the pain and effectiveness of the blast.

Blue Marvel realizing the blast is too much and decides to dive into the moon to escape it.. Thor blinded by the blast and dust being produce halts his attack and realizes Blue Marvel is gone. The moon begins to quake Thor unsteady on his feet as two hands come out from beneath him grabbing his legs and dragging him into the inside of the moon past soil and even frozen underground lakes..

Both continuing to fight even inside the moon as it quakes and vibrates in space from their attacks....

Blue Marvel unleashing devastating hits as Thor attempts to block them with his hammer only blocking a few while others get past his defenses angered he hammer glows as he responds with his own attack uppercutting Blue Marvel and sending him flying back out into space, Thor following right behind grabbing Blue Marvel's Cape he aims his hammer at the Sun as it warps them immediately to its location...Thor throwing Blue Marvel before he can react into the surface. Blue Marvel straining to right himself as solar flares whip at him and ignite his costume disintegrating it his skin on fire as flames begin to appear.

Thor staring at the sun before turning away not seeing Blue Marvel silently screaming as he exits the Sun into Thor tackling him in a blind rage and pain.. Thor furthered angered turns to face this man that just wont die or give up bringing his hammer across his face Blue Marvel ignores it and pummels Thor. Thor realizing he has gone mad with rage and battle realizes what he has to do as he strains to find an opening in his attack.. Thor finally kicks him off buying him the precious seconds he needs and throwing his hammer at Blue Marvel who has recovered and flown right back at him. Mojlnir traveling the short distance at 3x the speed of light crashes into Blue Marvel's shocked faces as it obliterates it leaving Blue Marvel decapitated and his lifeless body floating in space.. the hammer returns to his master as Thor eyes this man and throws him one last time into the sun the body grabbed the sun's gravity pull as it plummets, Thor turning around flies back to earth..