The World Still Needs Heroes

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King

The Asgardian gods and mortal denizens of earth can be seen working on the asgardian home rebuilding and repairing damage done to it during the siege. 
although, they toil both man and god appear of good cheer, happy to help one another. Further into the Halls we see Thor and Hercules modernizing the Great Hall with mortal comforts.  Thor on his Throne with his fist beneath his chin watching Hercules connecting wires and hanging speakers upon the walls looking for  space.

Hercules: you see Odison my friend, if we place the flat screen here you will be able to see it just fine from your throne..

Thor: Aye, friend Hercules but what does a god have need for such mortal gadgets? 

Hercules: This more then  a mere gadget my friend, it can bring you news of danger and ample warning to save Midgard. 

Thor: Mayhaps.... but i have the Aesirs to warn me of such danger...

Hercules: It can be used for entertainment during your celebrations. it can tell you and your men stories of Midgard, surely your fellow gods wish to learn more of the mortals after being gone for so long?

Thor: True, my fellow gods do need to learn more of mortal life, this Television may allow them to learn without encroaching on the mortals and causing a misunderstanding..

Hercules: Plasma Flat Screen..

Thor: pardon?

Hercules: it's not a Television, it is a Plasma Flat Screen: Panasonic, High Definition, Surround Sound, Low Glare, Picture in Picture...

Thor: very well you have made your point Olympian. a Plasma Flat Screen.

Hercules: perhaps, we can work on your bar we can put smaller ones where your men can go and see other channels.

Thor: mayhaps... tell me friend Hercules, is your willingness to help have alterior motives?

Hercules: of course not! i am aware that you asgardians are a warrior race and wished to help you keep that tradition alive with the Television.

Thor: you mean plasma Flat Screen...

Hercules: of course... with this you  can watch all the modern gladiatorial battles of mortal combat... 

Thor: Explain.

Hercules: look.. you have Espn, Military History channel, National Geographic channel..

Thor: i see your point, forgive me my friend.

Hercules still flipping through channels suddenly stops on a news broadcast of two superhuman's fighting....  Hercules and Thor both in shock at what they see on the plasma screen.

Hercules: It's Eric, how can that be?!

Thor: It look like Masterson but i sense that it is not.. 

Hercules: how can that be?

Thor : let us find out, Olympian.

Thor standing up begins to whirl Mjonlir overhead creating a dimensional vortex, Hercules running into the vortex in fear of being left behind, suddenly both gods begin to fade and disappear.

A whirl wind appears atop a building roof both gods materializing. Hercules points toward the street.

Hercules: there Odison...

Thor: Aye, i thus spy them as well.

Hercules: he appears to attempt to apprehend the mortal known as the Rhino.

Thor: Mayhaps, mayhaps not. If he is truly Eric, it shall prove an easy task.

Hercules: If not.

Thor: then we shall halt the battle before any mortals comes to harms way and confront the impostor.

Down on the street we see the superhuman personal of Thunderstrike swinging his enchanted mace full force at the Rhino.. upon impact the Rhino is send hurling skyward at phenomenal speeds.
 Streaking through the air in the direction of the two gods, they stare at the limp body as it approaches them.... Thor Swings his weapon into the air to intercept the Rhino grabbing him by the horn and returning to the roof top.

Thor: i will transport the Rhino to the proper authorities, see that he does not leave(points his Hammer).. i shall return in earnest.

Hercules: I shall wait your return Odison.( watches Thor swing his hammer and vanish)

The Crowd gathers around the you hero asking questions he does not know how to answer. 

Crowd : where have you been? is it time travel?
 are you back to stay... where is Thor? 
Thank you, you saved my life and that of my child...

The Crowd begins to move as some one approaches shoving them aside.

Crowd: OMG! its him! He's an Avenger!! *They both are... Oh,.. Hercules what are you dong here?! What superhero adventure or trick is this?! what do you have to say?!

Hercules palming the crowd away as he strains not to injure them and control his anger and annoyance.

Hercules: away from me,  you prattle-some jackals.. i would have word with thy Hero.. i say off!!

Thunderstrike and Hercules both eye each other in quiet silence neither speaking, Thunderstrike's eyes turn to anger and held back rage... Hercules squints... 

Thunderstrike: what do you want Hero?!

Hercules: why such a tone, are we both not Heroes, are we not friends and brothers?

Thunderstrike: Friends, Brothers?! where were you when he needed you the most?!
i'm not your friend, leave me alone!

Thunderstrike turns to walk away he is confronted by another Avenger walking toward him, Thor.

Thor: i will have word with you, "asgardian".

Thunderstrike: you can have your words and shove it up your @$$! and i am not asgardian.
 you so called gods are the reason all the bad things happen to my life.

Thunderstrike begins to walk away from both gods angry frustrated that he cant walk fast enough to escape their scrutiny. Thor and Hercules both watching a figure who looks like their friend but is not their friend walking away...

Hercules: will we simply allow him to leave?

Thor: Nay. It appears another Mortal has found the enchanted weapon of Eric. 

Hercules: will you allow him to keep it?

Thor: Regardless of the mortal's worthiness to wield thy weapon, i cannot allow him to retain it. 

Thor swings his Enchanted weapon into the air and is propelled skyward toward Thunderstrike, Thor landing in front of Thunderstrike blocking him... Hercules running behind Thundertsrike, both men now surrounding Thunderstrike.

Thor: tell me why do you not fly, rather then walking away or do you not know how "Thunderstrike?"

Thunderstrike: i never said i was Thunderstrike!

Hercules: how did you come upon that weapon?

Thunderstrike:
that's none of your business!

Thor: that is an asgardian weapon belonging to an asgardian warrior and friend. it is our business whether we allow you to keep it or not.

Thunderstrike: that "asgardian Warrior" was my father! This Weapon is the last thing i have of him and it was given to me by Freakin Captain America!

Hercules: what?! Kevin?!

Thor: Odin's eye! this be true?!

Thunderstrike: so what now?! em i gonna have to fight you two to keep something that is mine by right?!

Thor: if what you say is true we will have to discuss this further as well as have word with the good Captain. We shall finish discussing this in Asgard.

Thor once again swings his Magic Hammer stirring up a dimension whirlwind and in a twinkle of an eye the three apparent gods disappear vanishing in the eyes of the crowd who had kept their distance.

To be Continued......................

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By Dark King
appearing in the dining hall of Asgard the three heroes appear, already Kevin argues with Thor pushing him away looking for an exit wishing to go home.....

Thunderstrike: this is Kidnapping! i never said i would come with you!
Take me back!!

Thor: in time, now come yourself such behavior is unworthy for the son of a warrior.

Thunderstrike: My father wasnt a warrior, he shouldnt have even been a hero!! 

Hercules: What is it you say, Masterson?

Thunderstrike: i'm saying he had responsibilities to me and my mother instead of playing hero which got him killed.. He should have been a Father.

Thor: though you may be the son of Eric, i will not allow you to speak of him in such a manner.
He was a noble man who loved, thou will not deny him that. 
He was also a Guardian of Midgard, he fought not just to protect strangers but you as well.. 
Show him the respect and honor thou had earned. In a manner befitting  hero.

Hercules: if thou think so harshly of thy father perhaps it would be best for you to relinquish his power and reject his inheritance.

Thunderstrike pondering the statement he realizes he cannot willingly give up such power something about the Mace and him share more then a magical bond it's  almost spiritual, he can feel it.

Thor: well, Kevin. will thou relinquish thy weapon?

Thunderstrike: i can't, will you take it from me?

Thor: Nay, but neither can i allow you to retain it without supervision.
 It is clear you have your father's heart  but are brash and  hot headedness, thou carry the fiery passion of youth.
a dangerous mix.

Hercules: does that not remind you of any we have known in the past?
perhaps these qualities are not so bad and will prove useful in future adventures.
such fire can be tempered to help forge a mighty warrior as well as weapons.

Thor: you shall be trained in the way of an asgardian Warrior, your teachers will be the gods themselves.
We shall honor your father's way and the asgardian way.

Hercules: We will tell his parents?

Thor: aye, it will be unfitting of a Warrior and a son not to honor thy parents and allow them a say.

Thunderstrike: she'll never allow it... she'll kill me.

Thor: perhaps but you were on the Television today do you not thing she will not be worried?

Hercules: Plasma Flat Screen........

Thunderstrike:  i didnt realize what would happen, if she saw me!! i gotta get home, explain things!

Thor: Then your 1st lesson shall be to take us to your Mother...

Thunderstrike: how?

Thor: by whirling they enchanted weapon summoning the dimensional winds to carry us to the destination...
envision where it is you wish to go thy Weapon will do the rest.. It knows.

Thunderstrike looks at his weapon gripping the chain he doubts himself  at 1st he spins it the mace to the side slowly he raises his arm over head as he imagines where he wishes to go summoning the winds needed.... suddenly....... Wack!!   the mace hits Hercules in the head..

Hercules: oow!! buffoon!  (rubs his head)

Thunderstrike: sorry...(meekly apologizes)

Thor: calm thyself Hercules.. twas an accident.. raise thy arm higher Kevin be not afraid have no doubt in they power.
 thy weapon is bonded to you it knows what it is you wish of it simply do it. thy weapon will do thy rest.

Kevin once again tries again fully extending his arm overhead the weapon spinning faster till it becomes a blur , magical winds responding to his whim begin to encircle the trio transporting them from the great hall of Asgard to the Steele's resident home.... Marcy on the coach being cradled by  Bobby Steele her  husband's arms... The dimensional winds appear in the living room as three individuals materializes. 

Marcy: Eric?! it is you?!  how is that possible?!

Thunderstrike: mom, it's me Kevin...

Marcy: no, not again! you are responsible!!( pointing at Thor, Hercules watching) Get out of my Home, both of you!! i'll call the police!

Thunderstrike: It's not their fault they didnt do this.

Hercules: Aye, listen to thy son.

Thor: we have brought your son to you, hoping to explain things..

Marcy: He looks like his Father, how?! i dont want him to end up like him, undo whatever it is you did!

Thor: that is what we wish to prevent,  with supervision we can keep such a thing from happening. 
If you allow us to continue seeing your son. We could train him on the weekends to how to use his powers.

Marcy: We dont want him fighting super villains, period. what if that Rhino fella on TV had hurt him?

Hercules: the Rhino is no danger to any but himself, your son was in nor mortal danger.(smirking). 
Besides we were present to thy event no harm would have befallen thy son.

Marcy: you mean you were watching my son get pummeled by that Monster?!

Thor: umm.. perhaps thy son will make an oath to not engage in heroics when he is not with us.
What do you say Kevin will you refrain from using thy power during the week and only on the weekend when thou are with us for supervision and training?

Thunderstrike: i guess...(shrugs shoulders).

Bobby: see Marcy, there is nothin to worry about. he'll be find he has to gods as his guardians.

Everyone is quiet in uncomfortable silence waiting for some one to break the awkwardness as they all ponder the situation..

Thunderstrike: well, this is all great but i have one question?

Marcy: what is it, honey?

Thor: speak, Masterson..

Thunderstrike: how do i turn back?

Hercules: tis easy, Kevin. Strike the Mace upon the ground and summon thy transformation.

Thor: Aye, kevin. will your asgardian body and garments away envision thy mortal body.

Thunderstrike kneels on the ground raises his Mace in his grip imagining himself in his mortal form he strikes the ground and in a bright flash of light and thunder he is once more mortal..
 all remnants of the asgardian enchantment gone, surprisingly his Mace has vanished leaving nothing in his grip..
Thor eyes the boy and takes note that the child did not envision a cane as he and Eric was did..

Kevin: i take it, i do the reverse to change back?

Thor: Aye.

Marcy: I dont want you transforming inside the house!( struggling to regain her hearing and seeing spots)

Hercules standing with one hand on hips while the other is used to clean his ear... Bobby blinking tryin to refocus his eyesight from the flash..

Bobby: that was somethin.. Wow!

Next: Weekend Warrior Boot Camp