Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By Dark King
Date: Saturday 
Time: Dusk

As the sun begins to set on Asgard sound of merriment can be heard by all even by Heimdall who stands watch over Asgard dutifully keeping watch not just on Asgard but earth itself. No noise escapes his ears nothing remains hidden from his gaze. Further in the Halls of Asgard, asgardians busily running around preparing the feast as pans and clanking of metal and furnaces can be heard as flames are fed.. Asgardians pounding on the table in the Great Hall as some wait for their meals while others slam their mugs ordering for more...  Hercules standing on a table as he relives his earlier battle with Hulk as asgardian women swoon over him, listening in fascination and admiration...  

Thunderstrike leaning on the Bar as he turns away from Hercules who is telling his story and smiles.  Thunderstrike looking  up to see what is on the flat screen behind the bar... not noticing  a young man approaching him... 

Bar Maid: can i get you anything my Lord?

Thunderstrike:  umm.. do you have soda back there, Ma'am?

Bar Maid: no, my Lord. but,  i can bring you some from the Kitchen if you like?

Thunderstrike: no, it's okay... i can get it myself.

Amadeus: so, you tired of Hercules boasting too?

Thunderstrike: me.. a lil honestly not really.. well maybe a little it seems he has forgotten that he was not alone.

Amadeus: Most of his stories involve him being the central theme hero, you get used to it. 
Hi, I'm Amadeus Cho.(extends his hand and smiles).

Thunderstrike: looks at Amadeus(smiles and shakes his hand). I'm eerr...Thunderstrike.

Amadeus: confused are we?

Thunderstrike: umm.. no.. you're not a god are you?

Amadeus: nope.. dont think you are one either. not with a name like "Thunderstrike" not very Nordic.

Thunderstrike: not really.. no.

Amadeus: your mace looks similar to that of Thor's, are you his "Champion?"

Thunderstrike: not really sure i would call it being "his Champion." 
He's just helping me learn how to use my powers and live up to my father's memory. 

Amadeus:  That's cool...

Thunderstrike: I notice you have a mace too,  are you some one's "Champion?"

Amadeus squints his eyes in annoyance and points his thumb behind his shoulder toward Hercules,,,

Amadeus: him. 

Thunderstrike: ooh.. that's cool.

Amadeus: excuse me "Bar Wench?!" 

Bar Maid: it's "Bar Maid," "Mortal"  or you can address me by my Asgardian name and title,  Gefjun.

Amadeus:  Gefjun the goddess of "plowing and Fertility" (smiles).

Gefjun: Goddess of "Chastity"(glares).

Thunderstrike staring at them both feeling uncomfortable... 

Amadeus: well "Goddess" Gefjun do you have any food back there snacks anything with sugar?

Gefjun: check the Kitchen...( annoyingly responding)

Thunderstrike: umm.. i was gonna get a Soda a minute ago if you wanna join me find the Kitchen?

Amadeus: yeh, let's go ( as he turns away from the Bar Maid)... (looking toward Thunderstrike) These "gods" can sure be stuck up.

Thunderstrike: yeh, but, she seemed pretty nice to me...

Both young men begin to walk heading toward the kitchen following their nose and ears from the fragrance of cooked food and the banging of pans...as they make there way through the Castle's halls they see a small godling running around in rags being chased by a young shield maiden.. the godling carrying a giant drum of meat in her hands...

Shield Maiden: get back here, you little Monster!!

Godling: No!!! it's mine!! aarrrhh!!! 

the little godling runs past Thunderstrike causing him to trip and fall over Amadeus Cho... the little godling smiles climbs over the two and stares at Thunderstrike..captivated and curious immediately she runs behind the two young men as they stand.... the shield Maiden walks toward the two men...

Shield Maiden:
My Lords...( nods as she regains her bearing).  if i may?

Godling:
hide! hide! hide! 

godling grabbing Thunderstrike's leg running to Amadeus Cho and peering her head behind their legs using them as barriers.

Thunderstrike: umm.. Ma'am?

Shield Maiden: with your permission, i would like to retrieve that(points at the Godling).

Amadeus: by all means,, ( steps to the side) 

Thunderstrike leans against the wall exposing the young godling, immediately she sees her would be protectors have left her begins to run away once more.

Godling: aaahh!! traitors! cowards!! 

Shield Maiden: my lords, by your leave

tries to dignifiedly walk pass them and begins pursuit. 

Amadeus: Wow..

Thunderstrike Walking into the Kitchen begin to ask around for food and location of the refrigeration... one of the Goddesses points toward an open door way.... as they walk in they see other closed doors. Amadeus opening one is blasted by a cold blast of wind and snow.. 

Thunderstrike: these asgardians dont play around 

looking in he sees what may be another realm with boxes stacked upon one another and shelves line with mortal and asgardian items.. 
Amadeus begins to look around grabbing a couple of sodas and looking for frozen sweets finding chocolate frozen sandwiches  on a shelve labeled Volstagg's..  Amadeus reading the label shrugs his shoulders

Amadeus:
whatever... he needs to go on a diet.

Thunderstrike grabbing himself a soda begins to head toward the door..

Thunderstrike: you ready?

Amadeus: yup.. let's get out of here. 

Amadeus carrying a handful of chocolate sandwiches and sodas in his coat pocket..begins to walk passed the kitchen staff back to the Great Hall.

Thunderstrike: you must be pretty hungry, you couldnt wait for them to serve the evening meal..

Amadeus: I need the food, its a power requirement so to  speak...

Thunderstrike: oh, kinda sucks..

Amadeus: gotten used to it..always be prepared that's my moto anticipate certain possibilities however unlikely.

To be Continued...............................

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dark King
Thunderstrike: sounds like the cub scout moto.... 
so what do you do when you are not here?

Amadeus: not, much. usually getting chased or running after Herc tryin to keep him from causing too much damage.
and running an Olympian run conglomerate..

Thunderstrike: sounds like a busy schedule..

Amadeus: pretty much and you? (while eating and drinking soda).

Thunderstrike: umm.. i pretty much go to school and have house choirs.(embarrassed). 

Amadeus: that's cool, too.....

as Both young men arrive in the Great Hall they see Hercules in the far end with Asgardian and Olympian women on his lap as they gather around him... Thor on his Throne is engrossed with his own lady as Lady Sif sits on his lap whispering to each other. The other gods sit on the table talking among themselves as they eat while others stand in front of the flat screen flipping through channels as they finally find something to watch....(Pathfinder).. 

Random Asgardian: Bah!! the Boy is no Warrior, he betrays his own people!!

Random Olympian: The Boy is noble he fights for his new adopted family..

Thunderstrike: These "gods" do know that isnt real, right?

Amadeus: who knows(shrug shoulders).

suddenly the small godling is seen running through the Great Hall beneath the table as Asgardian kick out of their chairs... the Shield Maiden running in just in time to see Thor becoming annoyed get that child out of here!!

Shield Maiden:
aye, my Lord it shall be done...

running around the table toward the small child the godling jumps on the table kicking food all over the place and laughing as the gods grow annoyed..grabbing there cups from spilling over...

Lady Sif: now my Lord tis only a child the Maidne does try her best no need to get mad my love....

Thor: very well... we shall enjoy our company and ignore the child...

the godling running around the room stops at one of the godly beings an Olympian Goddess and is intrigued by her as she stares and sniffs her....

Godling: ooh.. pretty.... 

distracted by the female goddess the Shield Maiden grabs hold of the godling child raising her by the collar....

Godling: Down!!! help!! pls! (stares at the Beautiful woman in front of her).

Olympian Goddess: put the child down asgardian...

The Shield Maiden begrudgingly agrees to the  Olympians demand...

Shield Maiden: yes, My Lady. 

The Olympian Goddess looks down at the child staring at her eyes as the godling stares back and sniffs her....

Olympian Goddess: what is your name pretty godling?

Godling: not godling, Troll! grrr...

asgardians turn at the sound of the child's words in disgust.. the child looks back and glares at them back...The Goddess also angrily looks at those asgardians meeting their gaze.
Thor watching at this development with his Lady at his side.... The Asgardian turn away and continue to talk among themselves..The Olmypian Goddess looks back at the child the child looking back at her and smiles..

Godling: what are you? you smell pretty like forest... my home.(Sad)

Hercules: that be Artemis young one!! Goddess of the Hunt!

Artemis:(smiles)  and what be thy name, little one?

Godling: Gunna... (hugs her leg).

Artemis:  while nice to meet you, Gunna..(leans down, picks her cradling her).

Gunna:
i wanna go home...

Artemis: perhaps some day.. would you like to visit my home?
it has wild game and green forest, you can come whenever you like little one.

Gunna: yes...

Artemis: we have lions, Tigers and  Bears... Grrrrr....

Gunna: Grrrrr....rwar! i like bears!

Artemis:
Me too, little one.

suddenly Heimdall's horn can be heard ringing through the Halls of Asgard!!  

Thor :  to arms! we are under attack, ready for battle!

Lady Sif : you believe so my love?

Thor: tis the only reason thy brother would blow his Horn...

Thor stands up and begins to walk toward the balcony where Heimdall keeps vigilant watch for answers, Hercules follows behind.... Thunderstrike and Amadeus walk toward the window unable to see anything in the darkness of night..  the Goddess of the Hunt carries Gunna to the window as they both peer out into the darkness. Gunna's eyes glow red as her sight cuts through the darkness.. Artemis hunter's sight gleams as she stares into the night.  The asgardian take position around the castle's walls preparing for the unseen enemy that will momentarily be arriving.  Suddenly the ground shakes as announced by multiple Thunderous sounds and a wild roar can be heard in the distance... 

Thunderstrike: whatever it is, it's here..

Amadeus: i can't see anything, would it hurt for these "gods" to install some spot lights?

Gunna: Ooh.... Big Trolls... gods are going to get beat up now.. They probably come to rescue me. They be Great Warriors that's why they are colored in paint!!

Artemis: those not be Trolls little ones but mortals.

The Shield Maiden, Thunderstrike and Amadeus Cho stare at Gunna for her comment  and frown due to her staring at them and sticking her tongue out at them... 

Next: Asgardian Siege

Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dark King
thx.. i hope you like more then the title....  : )
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Andferne
@Dark King: I haven't gotten a chance to read them yet. Though I plan to give it a go this weekend. A lot to read over with each of these parts.

A minor suggestion. Perhaps make a thread for the completed story, with links to each of the parts to make them easier for others to track them down.
Dark King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dark King

i'll list them in a blog on my bio page.