The War Of Worlds Part 1

ebick489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ebick489

Introduction:I Once Had A Dream That All My Favorite Fictional/Acting Characters Will Fight To Be My Only Favorite But Since A Crossover As Big As That Will Never Happen I Might As Well Type What I Think Would Happen And I Also Added 2 Character That Will Not Say His Name For Now And I WIll Be The Narrator Ahem

Once Upon A Time There Was Universe Beyond Our World It Was Called By Many "The Fictional Universe" When The Fictional/Acting Universe Was Born But It Could Never Have A World That Had Enough Space For Everyone's Creations So The Unknown Creator Of That Universe Divided All The Sections Into 9 Planets 1The Anime/Manga World 2.the Misc World 3.the Books world 4.the Movies world 5.The CartoonsWorlds 6. The Plays/Musicals World 7.The Comics World 8.The TV Shows World 9.The Games world And All Those Worlds All Had Equal Fans And All Have The Same Ups And Downs And Every Passing Year There's Always A Brand New Series Born On Those Planets

But The Question Still Remains If These Universe Ever Had A Battle Royal To The Death Who Would Win? But The Even Bigger Question Is What Fictional/Acting Who Win In A Tournament With Different Characters From Different Worlds? So Without Further Ad Doo Here Is My Story

???:Thats It I Cannot See The Worlds Separeted For Any Longer There Must Be A Way For Me To Know Who Would Win This Universe Needs To Be One

"After Hours Of Brainstorming The Mysterious One Finally Came Up With A Brilliant Idea" ???:Thats It! Ill Use My Dimension Device To Searth For The Most Interesting Characters In The Galaxy And Find Who They Match With This Is Gonna Be A Great Tournament Of The Worlds Hey Yeah Thats What Ill Call It The War Of Worlds Finally My Taste Of Crossovers Will Be Satisfied To The Dimension Device "So THe Msyterious One Went To His Device And Picked On The Comic Word" ???:Next Stop To THe DC Universe "Once The Mysterious One Landed His Ship To The DC Universe And Since He Had No Idea Where The Defender Of This Dimension Is He Decided To Shape SHift Into A Woman And Got In Danger"

Superman:Thats Sounds Like A Dansel In Distress "After The Man Of Streel Flied Off To Save The Dansel In Distress From A Building She Putted Her Down As Usual The Mysterious One Immediately Turned Back Into Real Form" ???:Hello Clark Superman:Your Not A Lady What Are You And How Do You Know My Name? ???:I Was Hoping You Would Said That I Am Remedom Traveller Of Universe And I Heard You Dont This Universe Of Yours Quite Fun Am I Right? Superman:Well Yeah You Can Say That I Find Fighthing The Same Villians Over And Over Again With The Exact Same Thing Happening Quite Boring Remedom:Well I Have Special Offer For You How Would You Like To Take On Different Characters That Are Beyond Your Universe? Superman:Well Yeah Thats Pretty Exicting Remedom:Were Off "After Remedom Transported Clark Into His Held Tournament He Shocked In Aww" Superman:Wow This Place Is Huge But Where Is The Other Contestants Remedom:Patience Clark I Will Gather Them Up For You First

"After Remedom Went Back To His Ship He Browsed To His List Of Amusing Fictional Character And He Found Son Goku Remedom: Wow This Character Is Unbelievable He Is Like The Anime Version Of Superman He Will Make The Perfect Match And So Remedom Went Back This Dimension Device And Went Into The Anime World To Find Him" So Will Remedom Get Son Goku To Join The Tournament Find Out Next Time On THe War Of Worlds

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By batkevin74

@ebick489: This is really hard to read. Not every word needs to start with a capital. Because of that, it makes it hard to read, so any goodness in your work is hidden by it. It's possibly brilliant but...sorry

ebick489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ebick489

@batkevin74 said:

@ebick489: This is really hard to read. Not every word needs to start with a capital. Because of that, it makes it hard to read, so any goodness in your work is hidden by it. It's possibly brilliant but...sorry

Thums Up If You Dont Want To See The Worlds Of Fiction Separated Anymore After Decades