Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Last chapter, Zoro and Luffy had proven their strength in battle against Gorilla Grodd and his mutate army, impressing the Titans. this led to the titans, although a few reluctant members against Zoro but eventually agreeing, to asking the two to join. Luffy happily accepted with Zoro. now the two will experience lives as heroes until they can be returned to there world... can they do it?

The Teen Titans, along with there new members, were on top of the tower. Wonder Girl wished to test there full powers to inspect which fields they would best suit.

"Alright boys", Cassie said, "which one of you wants to go first?"

"I'll go! I wanna see what you guys can do too!" said Luffy walking up, Zoro was attempting to go but Luffy spoke first.

"So who wants to spar? I'm ready!"

"I'll give you a whirl Luffy" said Beast Boy walking up now, "I didn't get to see your powers back there, so show me now!"

"You got it!

Luffy got in a fighting stance and was smiling confidently. Beast Boy quickly changed into a cheetah and charged at him now, but Luffy suddenly appeared out of sight. Garfield looked around surprised, as was everyone watching save for Zoro, Kid Flash could see him, but was still surprised by his speed. Suddenly he appeared behind him and said "Too slow!".Garfield couldn't react fast enough, he then wrapped his arm around Beast Boy's stomach and slammed him on the ground. Beast Boy went back to his normal form, hurt but not out.

"You have... super speed Luffy? I thought you were just a... rubber man?" Garfield said weakly

"I guess you could call it that. I learned how to do it in my world" he replied, "Are you ok to keep going?"

"Yeah, of coarse! Just warming up!" Garfield said, trying to cover his pain, "Lets do this!"

Zoro could tell Garfield was hurt, and wondered if he should be stopped

"Oi, your friend cant win this fight, do you think letting him go on much longer will help?" he said to Rose, standing next to him

"One, hes not my friend, and two, if he wants to keep going let him, even if he is gonna lose badly" she responded, Zoro started to think she was a little heartless. Garfield began his charge again, this time as an elephant. he tried to ram him at great speed, but Luffy stopped him short with one hand, and then curled his fist and hit Garfield in the head, sending him flying. he turned back to normal and was unconscious. Everyone save for Rose and Zoro was surprised and ran to Beast Boy. Rose laughed Zoro was shaking his head

"Why did you hit him so hard you idiot?" he said

"I thought it wasn't that hard, I'm sorry" Luffy said apologetic. Garfield began to get up.

"What just happened?" He said while Tim was holding him up.

"Rubber boy just knocked you the hell out!" Rose said walking over, mockingly.

"Sorry about that, I meant to hold back a bit more" came Luffy now

"It-its cool Luffy, I'm fine don't worry about it." he replied. he wasn't  mad but he was very stunned

"I didn't know you had super strength to, how did you get that?"

"I trained really hard! Eventually I got that strong!" Luffy said

"I think someone else would suit you for a sparring partner" Garfield said sorta jokingly but not fully

"I'll take you on Luffy." said Super Boy now, "Ok lets go then!" he replied

The two walked to the sparring circle, Luffy got ready as did Conner. Wonder Girl yelled start and Super Boy rushed forward, much faster than Beast Boy, but Luffy was able to react in time to meet him. they both threw great punches at each other but both avoided. Now everyone was even more surprised that he could keep up with Conner and battle him in strength. Even in battle Conner was also surprised by his speed and strength, as was Luffy at his, but he kept smiling, because he was having fun doing this.

"Wow! your strong Super Boy!" said Luffy while continuing to attack

"Thanks Luffy, your a lot faster and stronger than I thought!" he replied, "But I have something you don't Luffy."

He dodged another attack by Luffy, but this time he flew into the air. "I can fly" he said. Luffy had a great comedic amazed face on when seeing him saying "That's so cool!". But then Super Boy charged again and tried to tackle Luffy, but steam started to come from Luffy's body and he avoided the attack with his speed.

"Man you do move fast" Conner said now, knowing he went behind him

"Thanks, I trained a lot!" he said smiling, he got ready to attack again but Wonder Girl walked in

"Alright you two, that's enough, we don't want you destroying the tower now do we?" she said

"I'm very amazed at your strength Luffy, you'll make a great addition to the team."

"Yeah Luffy that was awesome! not a lot of people can go toe to toe with Connor!" Kid Flash said now, coming over

"Thanks! Now its your turn Zoro! Go get 'im!" said Luffy

"Alright, who wants to go?" Said Zoro now walking up

"I'll take you on, moss head." said Rose also walking in

"I think if you do it, I should to, remember he was able to take out Grodd" said Tim also entering

"I'm ready to go again!" Said Garfield joining them and turning into a T-Rex

"Don't worry, I'll use the back of my swords! But I should warn you, I;m every bit as strong as Luffy." said Zoro, pulling out three katanas, putting one in his mouth and flipping it. his words made them get ready fast, but not fast enough. He was already in the middle of them before they knew it, even Rose's precognition didn't make her react fast enough to his movement. he did a large twister between them. they were all in it spinning, then were blown away.

"That was... surprising." said Tim on the ground, "I think I've been injured enough today, I'm done" said Gar

"Thank you for the match" Zoro said humbly and sheathing his swords, but Rose got up

"Hey! We aren't done! I want to see your more of your swordsmanship!" she yelled, he turned to her and smirked a little and pulled out one of his swords

"Uh didn't you just see what he just did? He has super strength Rose, I don't think you can compete" Kid Flash said, trying to stop her

"This is a fight of pure swordsmanship, I'll only use strength on her level to make it even" Zoro replied

"Sounds good to me" Rose said pushing Kid Flash out of the way. she pulled out two swords and got into a stance. Zoro only held his one sword in his hand.

"Your not gonna pull your other ones out?" she said, "Nah, I'll see how good you are first, your move" he replied. She then made her charge at him, quickly but skillfully, and slashed at him, he dodged with ease and swung at her, she dodged as well. She then began to throw many swings at him, but he was just blocking with his sword, making her try harder but none were connecting. he then returned the favor and swung back, his attacks were fast, but her precog was helping her dodge but it was hard. he moved very fast but it seemed like he wasn't trying very hard. Rose jumped back and tried a leg brush with her swords but failed when he jumped. she tried to charge again but Zoro moved fast and put his sword to her neck. it was clear who the victor was, he removed his sword from where it was and sheathed it.

"Your good and have great potential, but you need more training." Zoro said to her,  "Thank you for the match" she was still shocked and didnt say anything

"Well done Zoro, I wanted to see if you had control over your strength, and you very much proved you could!" said Wonder Girl walking over and shaking his hand

"Good goin' Zoro" Luffy said walking over and slapping him on the back, everyone was impressed by his display as well

"Alright, thats enough sparring for one day, I'd say that its time for lunch" Tim said walking over. Luffy smiled and was running to go, Zoro followed

"Hey moss head!" Rose said walking over to him, he turned to say something but she stopped him, "good fight" then throwing a towl in his face.

"Hey! did you just use this for your sweat?!?!" he said pulling it off feeling that it was wet. She laughed and walked inside.

"I'm glad we let them on huh Raven?" Cassie said to her as they walked in, "Yes, I feel it was a wise decision." she replied" she was looking at Luffy and Zoro

She began to think to herself. "Look at him, hes so... high spirited. I've seen the emotions of many as light houses, some a little bright, some very dull. When I look at Zoro, his light is surprisingly much higher than I expected, his rough exterior is just how he is, but he is happy. But then I look at Luffy's light, and I'm almost blinded by it. I have never met one so happy, so... alive. It radiates a warm feeling that is soothing, and it feels great. I think our new teammates will offer our team something it has been missing for so long. Especially you... Luffy."

to be continued