Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ghostrider fan1

Last chapter, Zoro and Luffy of One Piece found out they have fallen into a different universe, the DC universe, and are stuck there till they can find a way back with the Teen Titans help. but first, Gorilla Grodd has brought an army of giant apes to destroy San Fransisco, and was about to kill Ravager and Red Robin, but were saved by Zoro who slashed Grodd. Luffy and Zoro have arrived on scene now to vent there troubles out on the giant gorilla army.

Zoro walked over to Red Robin and Ravager now. The two of them looked at Grodd, surprised a bit, and then looked at Zoro. He was so fast in his attack neither of them saw him coming.

"You two o.k.?" Zoro said pulling them up, "You guys looked like you were in trouble, so I thought I should help."

"Wow, I have to admit moss head, that was amazing" Ravager said impressed by his attack, "You slashed him so fast you didn't get any blood on your sword"

"You didn't kill him right?" Red Robin said, running over to Super boy and destroying the Kryptonite, and then picked up Beast Boy.

"No, I leave them alive usually, he should just be unconscious." Zoro said. he looked at Luffy now."Hey, you wanna take those guys out Luffy?"

"Yeah I got them, don't worry about it." Luffy said, grinning. he jumped down next to Wonder Girl and Raven. they looked at him.

"Luffy, what are you and Zoro doing here?" Wonder Girl yelled while fighting a monster. "We were bored, so when you guys said you were fighting giant monsters, we wanted to join in too!" he said while grinning even more now,"now move out of the way so I can do this"

He bit his finger and blew up his hand. It became enormous, larger than the bodies of the monsters. It then turned a shiny black color now. The monsters, about 5 of them, charged at him, but he threw his large fist at them, and he punched them all out, sending them flying now. his arm shrunk back to normal size now. he walked over to Wonder Girl and Raven now.

"Haha that was fun" he said looking at them, "Luffy that was great, I had no idea you were capable of such power!" Wonder Girl said, looking at the unconscious monsters. "That was quite impressive, good job" Raven added in now. "It's cool, you saved me and Zoro's lives, we owe you" Luffy said, looking very happy. Kid Flash came by because it was over now. 

"Whoa, dude that was awesome! And here I was talking about my powers!" He said to Luffy, they both laughed together for a bit  

"This moss headed guy isnt bad with a sword!" said Ravager coming down with Zoro and Red Robin who were helping Super Boy and Beast Boy since they were injured. 

"Stop calling me that, dandillion head." Zoro retorted to her. She looked a bit mad now."What was that?" , she said getting in his face, "You heard me." Zoro replied, but Red Robin got in the middle of them. 

"We appreciate the help Zoro, he might have killed us, right Ravager?" RR said, staring at her now. She clicked her toungue and turned away. 

"Oi, Zoro! Stop being a jerk! They saved our lives!" Luffy said yelling at him, "I wasnt being a jerk, she started the fight!" he responded. "Boo, your an idiot!" replied Luffy sticking his tongue out at him, the two began to yell at each other comedically. The Titans laughed now watching them including Ravager as well. 

News people and citizens rushed over to the Titans to talk about the incident, but semed even more interested in Luffy and Zoro. They asked questions like "What are your names?" and "Are you new Teen Titan members?" 

Luffy and Zoro didnt understand what was going on and didnt say anything, so Wonder Girl went and pulled them away from the crowds saying "No comments" she flew them to the ship and the Titans took off. 

"What was that all about? who were those people?" said Luffy still confused along with Zoro. "Those were the poparazzi, or in other words, the vultures." said Kid Flash 

"What?! They were gonna eat the monkeys?! but I wanted to try a bite first!" said Luffy, "I dont think thats what they meant Luffy, and why would you want to try that?" said Zoro. 

When they got to Titans Tower, the Titans called a meeting, not including Zoro and Luffy 

"You guys stay here and eat, we have to talk about some things" said Wonder Girl beginning to leave. they had laid out a bunch of food for the two and they were too busy eating to care what they were gonna talk about. "Thanks a lot!" the two said and they started chowing the food down. 

All the titans were in the meeting room waiting for Wonder Girl to come. When she arrived, the others became more silent 

"Alright, I have called this meeting together to talk about our guests" she began, speaking to them all. 

"I saw what they are capable of, and I thought that maybe... we should let them on the team", the others were silent, thinking for a bit. Kid Flash talked first. 

"I'm ok with letting Luffy join the team, but the Zoro guy... I'm not so sure" He said  

"Yeah, I have to say, his methods are..." Red Robin began but Ravager interrupted him  

"Are what? the same as mine? The only difference is that he doesn't use a gun." she said, the two boys became quiet now. Raven stood up 

"I have searched Luffy's mind, if we were to allow Luffy to join but not his friend Zoro, he would not do so, in fact he may fight us for it, it is both or nothing" she explained. 

"Well then, what do you think? Both or neither, since we have Ravager, I dont think having a second one will be much difference." Wonder Girl said. It was silent in the room again. Raven and Wonder Girl were standing now. 

"Raise your hand if you agree to asking them to join." The two girls put there hands up in the air. Ravager stood up soon after and raised her hand. Super Boy and Beast Boy stood up now, "Zoro saved us from losing a few members, me and Garfield don't mind him" they both raised there hands. Red Robin walked over now, "Yeah, and I'm one of those who could've died" he put his hand up now. Everyone  glared at Kid Flash who looked reluctant, but finally he stood up and raised his hand, "Alright, since Luffy's cool" he said.  

"Alright then, lets go let them know." They walked to the lunch room, when they got there all the food was gone and Luffy was sitting there all fattened up. He sighed and laughed, "That was a good meal!". Zoro wasn't there with him. 

"Um Luffy, we wanted to talk to you and Zoro about something, where is he?" He sat up and looked at them, "Ah, he said he was gonna look around to see if you guys had a training room." 

Zoro walked in now, he looked dissapointed. "Hey, where's your guys' training room, I couldn't find it." Red Robin laughed a bit now and said "You two are really alike Rose." she swung at him but he dodged and laughed along with Kid Flash. 

"So what'd you guys wanna talk about?" said Luffy now, sitting up to look at them. 

"We wanted to ask you two, would you like to join the Teen Titans?" Wonder Girl said  

"Really! are you serious!?" Luffy said excitedly 
"Of coarse, after seeing you both in action, having you on the team sounded like a great idea." she continued, but Zoro looked uninterested 

"We appreciate your help and the offer, but we're from a different world we will go back to soon and hes the captain of a crew already, so I dont think we can join" Zoro said, and Luffy looked like he agreed, but looked dissapointed.   

"How about this then, you can be members until you leave back to your world. that way, you dont have to worry about it" Wonder Girl answered. Luffy looked happy again but Zoro looked a bit in thought 

"Think about it, what else are you gonna do while your here moss head? Just sit around until a portal magically appears?" said Ravager now coming into the conversation 

"I guess your right, I'm fine with it... and dont call me that!" he replied,  but Luffy smiled widely and laughed 

"Alright! We're gonna be superheroes! This is so cool!" Luffy said dancing around now, Zoro and the titans laughed watching him go around. He jumped over to Kid Flash and Beast Boy and got them to dance as well. Zoro walked to the wall, putting his swords against it when sitting down on the ground. The two looked content to be with the team of heroes, how long that would last was the question though. 

to be continued...

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

awesome!!

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By ghostrider fan1
@MarvelJackAss433: thanks glad you enjoyed it!
sentryssj4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By sentryssj4

Very cool bro.. im gonna have to read your new rider story now :)