The Tale of the Dragonborn

The___Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The___Wanderer

THE ELDER SCROLLS V:SKYRIM IS PROPERTY OF BETHESDA GAME STUDIOS.THE FOLLOWING IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.

Dragonborn:

Jasper---Jasper is an Wood Elf,born in Skyrim.He hails from the city of Winterhold,and has trained at the college in the past shortly.He left Winterhold when the Civil War was becoming a bigger problem.He didn't want to fight,so he left to Solitude and joined the Bards college.He became a traveling Bard,singing and playing the drum.He was journeying through a road near Rorickstead when he was arrested for being an 'Rebel' due to Stormcloaks being ambushed in the area.He carries a Scimitar,a prize he won while gambling with a few Redguards,for protection,but his strongest asset is his magical skills.He knows Novice Conjuration,Alteration and Healing.spells from his time in the college.

Mjjnor---A strong willed Nord,raised in Windhelm,Mjjnor was a soldier working for the city and Ulfric before the civil war began.He immeadietly left Windhelm when Ulfric killed the High King.He loved battle,but not against his own people.He held no loyalty to the Imperials or the Stormcloaks,so he left to live a simple farmer's life in Rorickstead.However,on his way there,he was arrested as a Stormcloak,since other rebels were arrested nearby.He carries a Ebony Warhammer,a weapon he found while exploring during his soldier years.

Randis-Kie---A young Argonian woman from the Black Marsh,Randis-Kie is a smuggler of Moonsugar and Skooma accross the borders.Her first day smuggling in Skyrim ended badly when she was arrested as a rebel during a raid on the Stormcloaks.She has learned to sneak and pick locks,and has quit the silver tongue to get out of bad situations.Her main weapon is a Orcish Bow,given to her as payment.

Malakai---Malakai is a young Breton,hailing from one of the wealthy families in Skyrim.He hated the fancy way of life,and left one night.He had always wanted to learn and become a scholar.Unfortunately,on his way to the Winterhod college,he gets captured and accused of being an rebel.He carries an mace,which he often wields in battles when forced to.

Tiamat---Tiamat is an High Elf,abandoned by her parents.She was 'adopted' by the priestess of Azura.There she grew up as an apprentice,learning magic and the way of life.She learned to speak with Azura,and earned her blessings.At the age of twenty,she left to experience to world.However,she was arrested during her journeys for being a 'rebel'.She knows knows many spells,basing around destruction and conjuration.

Heimlikeer---Heimlikeer is an Orcish hermit who lives outside Rorikstead,in the valley.Years ago he battled a  Vampirc Lord in Morthal.He seemingly defeated it,but he left infected with vampirism.The reason he exiled himself was because of this disease.He fed on the many bandits that lurked in the mountains,and some beasts.He was captured by imperial troops and framed as a rebel.He has standard vampiric abilities,and has mastered illusion magic in order to keep his vampiric identity safe, though he enjoy fighting with his War Axe and staff of flames.

Imperial Convoy,on route to Execution at Helgen-

"I'm no rebel for Mara's sake!I'm just a bard!Please!" yells Jasper at the driver of the cart he is in.He is met with a punch from the guard."Be quiet you elven runt!"Jasper rolls of the floor of the cart.Mijnor looks down at the elf."Were trapped here,there is no fighting it.Better to just accept it." he says grimly."And what?Get executed for crimes we didn't commit?" Randis-Kie says from her seat."I'm not saying any such thing,Argonian.I'm simply saying we need to wait it out.The problem will resolve itself if given time."..."And what if it doesn't?!I'm no rebel!" Jasper says,sitting up."Silence!" Heimlikeer says."You fight about such petty affairs.We are more than likely going to die here.The empire has little thoughts of mistakes.The signs are rather obvious." he turns and stares at the cart in front of theirs.The others turn their eyes as well."That is Ulfric Stormcloak,Jarl of Windhelm!"Tiamat says."If the leader of the rebellion is being transported as we are.." Randis-Kie says with widened eyes. "Oh my god!Where are they taking us?!" Jasper says,quivering.

One Hour Later-

"Wake up prisoners,we have arrived!" yells the imperial driver,leaping from his seat.The six prisoners march off the cart."This is Helgen..." Mijnor says as he steps off the cart."It smells like Tyrany." says Randis-Kie as she examines the city."Shut up and get in line rebels!" yells the female Imperial Commander.The six get into line as the commander dictates."Who are these prisoners?" says the assistant of the Commander."Names and cities!Left to right!" the Commander yells at the six.

"Mijnor of Windhelm."..."Malakai of Markarth."..."Randis-Kie,born of the Black Marsh."..."J-J-Jasper of Winterhold."..."Heimlikeer of Morthal."..."Tiamat of Winterhold." The six say their names and birthplaces as ordered."Sir,none of them are listed as rebels."..."And this matters why?They go to the block!" Jasper could hold his fears in no longer as he heard the captain's yelling."You can't do this!I'm just a wandering bard!Please-!"..."Shut up!" the captain yelled,forcing the Wood Elf to back away in fear."Now get in line prisoners!The Nord is first!" she points at Mijnor.He holds his head down and walks towards the executioner.He falls to his knees and leans his head down as the executioner lifts his axe.True soldiers take their deaths like men."By the gods!What is that?!" Mijnor looks up to see the Imperial troops mustering against something.He turns and stares in amazement as a dragon perches on a tower.It seemed to stare at him for a second.He couldn't move as the dragon stared him straight in the eyes.He was 'awakened' when someone grabbed his wrist.He turned to see the Argonian,Randi-Kie.Her binds were off."We have to get out of here!Now!" she yelled.The other four were standing in the doorway of one of the keeps.Mijnor ran to them.He charged in and landed on a hay pile.

Tiamat and Malakai slam the door and bar it down.Jasper wanders around the room with hands on his head."Was that truly a dragon?Was it?Am I insane?" Jasper says,still shaken up."Get it together.We need to find a way out of here." Heimlikeer says standing up from a corner of the room."We can't get this door open." Randis-Kie says as she unties Mijnor.Malakai looks at the door."We can bust it down.Nord,help me out." he says,getting into a tackling position.Mijnor stands up and charges the door on his own.The splinter of wood sounds through the air as the Nord crashes through.Malakai looks through the doorway before walking in."Err..fine job." he says scratching his head."It was no problem at all." says Mijnor as he stands up.Randis-Kie steps in and,rather greedily,almost leaps at a chest in the corner of the room."Lets see what we got in here.." she opens the wooden chest."My bow!" she yells as she lifts her orcish bow and steel arrows from the box."Our consficated equipment must of been stored in there." Heimlikeer says,marching over to the chest and taking his War Axe and Staff."Come,we must arm ourselves." Mijnor lifts his Ebony Warhammer out and gives it a few swings.Jasper grabs his Scimitar and holds it close fearfully."Oh,get a hold of yourself Wood Elf." Heimlikeer says.He lifts his hand and casts an illusion of courage on Jasper.Jasper exhales and smiles.He spins the Scimitar in his hands."Thank you..I needed that." While the other relished having their equipment back,Malakai and Tiamat were talking."So you left your kin to join the College of Winterhold?" Tiamat says."Yes.My family in general have no love for knowledge.I just wish to know of the world around me."..."Ah,a fine goal.I have never known much of what lies outside Winterhold to be honest.I had just left a few days ago."..."We have things in common then." Randis-Kie shook her head at the idle talk."Get up!We need to get out of here." Malakai shakes his head and grabs his mace from the chest.Tiamat readies a flame spell in the case of danger."Alright,since were all ready,how do we get out of here?" Jasper says."There is a dragon outside,and I see no other ways out of this keep." Randis-Kie stands up and thinks."Hmmm....perhaps we could-" she is caught off mid-sentence when the walls shake.The ceiling explodes inward in a fury of fire.When the flames disperse,the face of a great black dragon looks through. The dragon takes a long smell of the air inside and stares at each of them."Dovakiin.." it murmurs for a second for screeching out "Fos!".They are blown backwards.There is a huge crash and the floor collapses.They fall into the darkness.The dragon,seemingly satisfied with it's work,flew off to destroy the rest of Helgen.

In the Darkness,Jasper stands up and stumbles into a wall."H-Hello?Are you all alright?" he says,hoping he's not alone with corpses.He hears a grumble."Ugh,my head..."The familiar voice of Mijnor rings out.Similar grunts and moans ring out as the others awake."I can't see a damn thing.." Randis-Kie says."Wait,I know a spell that might help here!" Jasper says.His hand glows as he throws a small light from it."I knew that candlelight spell would be useful." Jasper sees everyone is fine and then looks at the surroundings.They were in a cavern."Maybe this is our way out?" he says as he shines his light on a small cave."Good enough for me." Mijnor says.They lift their weapons from the ground and march through the cave,keep close to Jasper's light.The sound of rushing water rang out and they quickly took that as a good sign and ran forward.They came upon a large cavern.A hole in the roof of the cave filled it with light.

There were webs on the walls of the cave,however.A scuttling noise in a darkcorner of the cave drew their attention."Arm your weapons." Dominose says.His eyes burned red.He could see them.Frostbite spiders.One was crawling right above Mijnor.Heimlikeer responded by lifting his staff of flames and blasting the disgusting creature.It screeched and fell to the ground.The others quickly lifted their weapons.From one of the masses of webs about a dozen of the spider came crawling out,hungry.Randis-Kie fired a arrow,which landed right in the eye of one of the little beasts.Whileshe got her next on ready Mijnor charged forward.He swung his hammer and sent a spider flying.He lifted it up and smashed another.Jasper used a summoning spell to created spectral wolf while swiping his scimitar across a spider's face.Tiamat and Malakai stood by each other,flaying the eight legged monsters.After ten minutes,the cave was littered with dead arachnids.Mijnor stomped on one."Funnest time I've ever had killing bugs.You all are good in a fight."..."Your not bad either." Randis-Kie sayswhile collecting her arrows from the dead spiders.Tiamat was filling wine bottles with the venom of the spiders. "What are you doing?" Malakai says,waching Tiamat do her work."The venom of these beasts is a potent weapon.Equiping it to a weapon will add deadly affects." Randis-Kie,hearing this,walking over and snatches a bottle of the venom. "Alright,lets keep going.The way out can't be far." Heimlikeer says.They all follow him.After a few minutes of walking through the cave,they see light.They charge to the exit and run out of the cave.Mijnor breathes heavily as the sun rains down."Fresh air..never felt so good." he said while stretching out."That was an expirience.." Jasper says,shaking off spider webs."We should stay together,in case the dragon attacks again." Tiamat says."I'm fine with that.Where is the closest town?" Randis-Kie says,looking at the forest."Riverwood.I used to trade between Helgen and Riverwood a lot." Jasper says."Then that is our destination." Heimlikeer says as he walks out of the shadow of the cave."Your a bard right?" Randis-Kie says to Jasper."Yes?"..."Play us a song.Is Ragnar the Red fine with all of you?" they all nodded.Jasper smiles and takes out his drum."Oh there once was a hero named Ragnar the Red...."
AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By AweSam

I started reading your story. Then I took an arrow in the knee.

super_psycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By super_psycho

@AweSam said:

Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#4  Edited By The Impersonator

This is fantastic! I'm a big fan of the fantasy genre. Haven't played Skyrim yet. But I did play Daggerfall and Oblivion though.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AweSam

@super_psycho said:

@AweSam said:

I think my heart stopped beating for about a minute.

The___Wanderer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The___Wanderer
@The Impersonator: Thanks.Ironic,Skyrim is the only Elder Scrolls game I've played :P
Avatar image for the_impersonator
The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#7  Edited By The Impersonator

@The___Wanderer: You're welcome!

Oh man. You should have played Oblivion as well. That was such an awesome game. :D