The Syrins

stormulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By stormulttt

In a world where evil exist and crime overflows there also exist beings called sy-humans. sy-humans are beings with powers beyond belief
, some wanting to show and help with their powers and some wanting to abuse their powers. then there are some who want to bring peace and safety to the world, and those people are the SYRINS, the syrins are a group of sy-humans fighting to protect and defend the world or any other world for that matter from evil beings or sy-humans. The founder member is mitch aka gust, gust has the power to run a light speed. then theres james aka sphace, he has the power to shapeshift and transform into any terrain like rock,metal and etc.. next is katie, katie aka mystic girl has a high level of mystics and cat like reflexes. the forth member is john aka titan, titan has the ability to teleport anywhere in a 500 mile range. the fifth member is mike aka flex, flex is half machine technology and half human, he builds weapons such as guns or missile launchers and straps it in to his machanical arm and can generate a eletric magnetic forcefield if desired. together these five make up a force of light and truth, devotion and passion....they are the Syrins.

stormulttt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stormulttt
Inifinite syrins #1

At the underground home of the syrins.
In new york city.
In the conference room.

James: c`mon mitch, we`ve trained long and hard enough to know how to handle ourselves.
Mitch: I said no, Sphace.
James: then whats the point of having this team then?!
Mitch: LOOK!!, i just dont want anyone getting hurt.
James: Ugh!!!, dont you understand gust, we are ready for any battle or situation, heck we`ve trained nearly three years for this who wouldnt be ready!
Mitch: What about the people!
James: What about the people? look we save a few people blah blah blah kiss a few babies, sign a few autographs, shake a few hands and we`re loved.
Mitch:....i said....

(Then katie walks into the room.)

Katie: oh please dont stop for me although dr.reyner wants to speak with you on the phone gust.
Mitch: ok...james we will finish this later.
Katie:oh and mitch..
Mitch:hm?
Katie: we are read...just so ya know.
James: uh....whats with him?
Katie: hes just scared of rejection from the public but what we have are gifts and the public will see that...the question is....will mitch see that.

Meanwhile in the lab room, john aka titan and mike aka flex discuss a possible threat to the city and gusts actions as leader.

Titan: Hey flex, what are you up to?
Flex: well i finally installed the new voice command computer system.
Titan: nice.....but i doubt with the way gust has been making us hide out we may never use the system.
Flex: He`s just a little cautious, but its for the sake of the team.
Titan:I guess......
Flex: and who says we have to wait for him to use this divine equipment.
Titan: huh?
Flex:Computer on!!!
Computer: ~~Hello Team Syrin~~
Flex: Now lets see whats up in the city we call new york.
Titan: awwhh.....incredible.
Flex: yep top of the line technology my friend, Computer scan city for any un-normal motion patterns.
Computer:~~Target set and locked, An unknown energy pattern in up-town , level 3 disturbance~~.
James: what could it be?

The alarm for all team members went off and gust gets on the houses intercom.

Gust: Syrins!!! report to conference room immediately.

Everyone gathered in the conference room to see what was going on.

Titan: Gust, whats going on?
Gust: Well, Dr.Reyner just imformed me of a level 3 disturbance in manhattan...and that it is a sy-human.
Flex: hey! its the same thing the computer system picked up.
Sphace: What will we do about it though, according to gust :we`re jus not ready for anything serious".
Gust: well forget what i said before, we`re just gonna have to be ready because we`re going to manhattan.
Mystic girl: lets go then, I wanna see who this sy-human is and why their causing so much trouble.....
Gust: well looks like you`ll get your chance to.

Meanwhile in up-town manhattan the sy-human named calvet is destroying the area with his supersonic screams and bolts of light. then the syrins arrive.

SPhace: HEY!, there he is, lets do this....
Gust:NO!!, we need a plan.
Mystic girl: Gust is righ......
(calvet then shoots his lightbolts at the syrins.)

Calvet: so the heroes have arrived, now are you gonna defeat little old me? Well i guess im just gonna have to kill you before you stop me now arent i.
calvet: *shoots lightbolts at syrins*
mystic girl: *shoots mystic bolts at calvet*
Flex:*loads tech-cannon and shoots a beam at calvet*

Calvet then flies back into a brick wall, and gets angry.

Calvet: ahgugh......Ok then lets do this(with a evil grin on his face).
calvet:*uses supersonic scream*

The scream gets to mystic girl, titan and flex. and eventually makes them fall to the ground.

Gust: Sphace!!! move the crowds back!!!
Sphace: On it!!!

Gust then run`s at lightspeed in circles creating a tornado and calvet gets caught in it. then flex soon gets up from the sonicscream.

Flex: *shoots a high accelerated beam at calvet*.

Then after flex shot calvet in the tornado gust stops running and calvet falls on the ground.

Calvet:....You`ll....be...sorry..syrins.....
Mystic girl: huh?

Then all of a sudden calvet vanishes before their eyes.

Gust: what in the world.....

Then many crowds of people begin to cheer.

Sphace: thank you, thank you....Ill be here all night.
Mystic girl: ahhh....quit while your ahead.
Sphace: cant help it if they love me.

Back at the syrins headquarters.

Gust: who was that??....I mean her vanished right before us.
Flex: yea i know, ive had the computer scanning the area though and still havent found any energy patterns related to him.
Mystic girl:maybe he.......i dont know, maybe thats one of his powers.
Gust: no, i have a feeling hes working for someone....
Flex:someone...like who?
Gust:...i dont know....

Later at a unknown location calvet appears to be speaking to a hooded being who is currently unknown.

Calvet:im.....im sorry master,....please give me another chance.
Unknown being: ooooohhhh my tempair........stop your squirming, i knnew what was going to happen so now next time you go into battle.....you wont be alone.......and you wont! fail me........

End Of Issue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By No_Name_

Nice job, keep up the good work! Maybe you want to add a little bit of description so it doesn't read strictly like a screenplay?

Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Stormultt

Lol, thx alot Babs gurl, i have finished #2 n #3 already ill post in a bit but thx XD

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Stormultt said:
" Lol, thx alot Babs gurl, i have finished #2 n #3 already ill post in a bit but thx XD "
WERE WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what happened to "I'll post them in a bit."
Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Stormultt
@Son Of Storm:
lol im sorry hun here u are...

Infinite Syrins #2

At the underground base of the syrins.
In New York City.
In the lab room

Katie and John discuss Calvets weird disappearance and what couldve been his motive, until the computer picks up a energy wave thats a level 7 disturbance.

Computer:~~level 7 disturbance energy pattern~~.
Katie:Huh?, computer track location!
Computer:~~ Location, In The atlantic territory of spain on the west coast of africa, The canary Islands~~.
John: hmmm......
Katie: what is it john?
John:Well that disturbance level and energy pattern is quite strange, hard to tell if its a sy-human or not.
Katie: is that fear i hear in your voice?
John:Heh....Just curiousity..
(flex then enters the room.)

Flex: Well if you two are going on a mission i would be ever so honored to accompany you.
Katie: flex.....
Flex: cool....ill go prep the jet.
Katie:*sigh*Ill go get suited up then.
John:Wait?!? You guys sure gust would approve of this?
Katie:Stop worrying so much...he plus he wont find out since him and sphace just so happen to be at dr.reyners lab..and knowing dr.reyner they`ll probably be there all day.

Meanwhile at Dr.Reyners lab.

Dr.Reyner:Well gust, i cant give you any lead on calvet......his energy patterns havent showed up anywhere since....
Gust:since he vanished right before our eyes...
Sphace: I dont see the big deal...i mean we beat him, he`s gone...we win.
Gust: its just not that damn simple!, this guysis probably around out there destroying something or someone.
Sphace:......Ok....
Gust:...Sorry. ITs just....whatever that guys goal is...or was...it must`ve been pretty important....

Later, on the jet mystic girl, titan and flex are on their way to canary islands.

Titan:Any lock on the source of that energy pattern.
Flex:....yea and analysis is showing that the source is heat signatured.
Mystic girl: Its a sy-human then...
Flex: Titan!, land there...perfect spot.

They then land on the border of a canary island called Arrecife, a city situated in the coast of the island of lanzarote.

Mystic girl: k....lets get this over with.
Titan: trust me....id like it no other way.
Flex: thats weird....
Titan:What?
Flex:My tracking device just had a energy pattern that was extremely large.....and now i have nothing...not even a trace of it.

At that very moment the ground started to shake and dark clouds filled the sky and the whole city filled with fog, and noises of screaming people started to be heard.

Flex: what the #@%#
Titan: guys, whats going on!?!
Mystic girl:...i have no idea....
Flex:My technology is not working.....its $#%#ing up.
Mystic girl: shhh....
Titan: what?....
Mystic girl: Shhhh!!....

Mystic girl then tells flex to shield him and titan in his eletromagnetic forcefield. flex doesnt understand why but he does it anyway.

Mystic girl: Show yourself!!

Mystic girl releases a mystic energy blast that covers over half the island, and all of the dark clouds, fog and noises stopped.

Mystic girl:.....Illusions...as i thought....

Then all of a sudden a girl appeared to be passed out on the ground.

Titan: guys look!!
Flex:....is she alive?...
Titan:...yea.....shes hurt though.
Flex:hm...My technology is back up.....
Mystic girl: this girl mightve been the one who caused those massive energy patterns and illusions.
Titan:Yea....makes sense, warping reality is a powerful thing and would be the likely source for the strange energy patterns we saw on the compute and scanners.

Then a gruop of people appeared named the templairs. their names were kalex, tira and slywolf.

kalex: ok, give up the girl!!!
Titan: and you are?
Kalex:...Im the guy whos gonna make you beg for mercy if you dont give us the girl!!
Mystic girl: someones grumpy....
Tira:enough small talk.....lets get bloody haha
Slywolf:*jumps on flex and starts clawing into his tech-arm*
Tira:*Takes out cresent moon shaped sword and cuts mystic girl on the leg.

Mystic girl then falls to the ground injured from the deep cut, while tira licks the blood from mystic girls cut leg off of the edges of her blade. titan then teleports to tira and takes her sword and kicks her in the back and teleports to slywolf and drop kicks him in the ribs. then all of a sudden tira and slywolf gets up and start running along with kalex and he notices the passed out girl is gone to.

Titan:damnit!!,..they got the girl!
Mystic girl:ugh....my leg...
Flex:THat hound tore off half the technology on my arm.
Titan: c`mon lets get out of here....

Later at the unknown location the unknown being is talking to the girl who was passed out on the canary island.

Zeleashia:*wakes up* where am i?!

Then the unknown being reveals himself as Prophet, with the templairs consisting of calvet, tira, slywolf and kalex standing behind him.

Prophet: your among friends my child.
Zeleashia: Why am i here!!?
Prophet: because you have an extroadinary power, and i can help you put it to good use,...WishFire!